Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My male sim just had an alien baby

how can we go and meet her mother?
tumblr_newjmcFwHD1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I don't think you can.
  • Tris93Tris93 Posts: 57 Member
    yeah you don't, your guy sim is the only parent. The mother is a mystery.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Actually shes in the family tree as a pollinator, however she is working hard 34hrs a day 9 days a week. (alien time...) xD
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »
    I don't think you can.

bummer I wish we could

• artistichippie2009artistichippie2009 Posts: 115 Member
    Lucky! I've been trying to get my male sim to have an alien baby for ages! (Part of a weird story I got goin on lmao)
  • bitterascandybitterascandy Posts: 224 Member
    if you go into the scientist career or even just build a spaceship you can fly to sixam and possibley meet her there....
    I had a male sim who was abducted by aliens and got pregnant but he ended up sending the baby back to sixam...he is focusing on his scientist career...I plan on sending him to sixam when he builds the rocket and hopefully meet his daughter "Jennifer" there.
  • MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    if you go into the scientist career or even just build a spaceship you can fly to sixam and possibley meet her there....
    I had a male sim who was abducted by aliens and got pregnant but he ended up sending the baby back to sixam...he is focusing on his scientist career...I plan on sending him to sixam when he builds the rocket and hopefully meet his daughter "Jennifer" there.

My sim happens to be in the science career too, he's build a spaceship, level 7 or 8 I believe. He's been so busy with work, I wanted to send her back to space but it wont let me :S

• SamixSamix Posts: 6 New Member
    edited April 2015
    > @bitterascandy said:
    > if you go into the scientist career or even just build a spaceship you can fly to sixam and possibley meet her there....
    > I had a male sim who was abducted by aliens and got pregnant but he ended up sending the baby back to sixam...he is focusing on his scientist career...I plan on sending him to sixam when he builds the rocket and hopefully meet his daughter "Jennifer" there.

It would be great if we just could send them there and meet them later when we have time :o Anyone know if it is actually possible ?
    Post edited by Samix on
  • MissSpiffeyMissSpiffey Posts: 212 Member
    My scientist guy had twin alien babies....I do love the fact that since they use a disguise you can edit their body/face whenever you want.
    Gallery: #ItzSpiffy - I make custom NoCC Wall Art for the game using only my sim's camera and in-game scenery! I also love building modern mansions among other things.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Liam O'Dourke, my current Sim, is expecting; he's already got 3 kids so this will be Number 4. I'm not sure if I'm going to move them to a new house or if I'll just change the bedrooms a bit; I was going to give the eldest her own room because she's about to age up to teen, but now I think her sister Colleen is going to share a room with her, sorry Emily. Either that or her brother Brandon will get the room if the baby turns out to be a boy. (I moved the Spencer-Kim-Lewis trio to another house because I want the 5 bedroom house for my family -- that way all the kids can have their own room.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • StarrlinaStarrlina Posts: 1 New Member
    My female sim is the one in the scientist career, shes been to Sixam. My male happened to get abducted, and got pregnant with twins. My female sim traveled to Sixam again, but there are unfortunately no Pollination Technicians, just aliens with real names. Now I have 4 kids, 2 human 2 aliens... I'm doing the Not So Berry challenge..
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Starrlina wrote: »
    My female sim is the one in the scientist career, shes been to Sixam. My male happened to get abducted, and got pregnant with twins. My female sim traveled to Sixam again, but there are unfortunately no Pollination Technicians, just aliens with real names. Now I have 4 kids, 2 human 2 aliens... I'm doing the Not So Berry challenge..

The Pollination Technician is a sim you will never see. Only thing the baby gets from her are the skin color and eye color and that's it.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    actually, you *can* see her, but it's very, very rare and tends to either need cheats or a glitch of some sort. i know she showed up in captainsauce's videos once, which really threw him for a loop because he had made up a sim to pretend it was her... (i do think she showed up because he'd done a 'make my sim know everyone' cheat from a mailbox. but haven't tested myself to see if this puts her on relationship lists)
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    You cannot, but if any other sims get pregnant via abduction she will also be the new baby's mother.
  • StorySimmer138StorySimmer138 Posts: 1 New Member
    So I have a nice Sims 4 Family. Dad's a human, Mom's an alien, they have 4 kids ( #4 was an accident). They live in a super small house and are quite poor. Dad and Mom got abducted at the same time and long story short, the kids are about to have a new sibling. Should I send the baby back to it's homeworld or try to squish it into the family? I don't mean to hijack this post but I just joined and I can't figure out how to make a discussion, and this is pretty important to me.