Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zag's Twitch Simming Streams/Gameplay Thread!

zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
Hi Everyone!
TEXT%20HERE%201_zpseshwqkir.png

I'll begin with an introduction: I am an avid sims player, and have been for many years. I'm from the UK. I own many of The Sims games and I love CAS, decorating, family play and exploring what the games have to offer.

I have very recently gotten into Twitch and streaming, like very recently (yesterday) and I am using it to stream my Sims Games gameplay (The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 2, The Sims Medieval, MySims, Simcity 5) and I thought I would use this topic/thread as a sort of updates thread, in case any of you wanted to watch my streams

When I begin a Live Stream I will post this:
98a7bc9c-5c14-46df-ada1-060e22ac4b8b_zpsgsnkzihw.png

Along with which game (mainly TS4) and how long for.

Hopefully see some of you guys around on my streams, also feel free to comment on gameplay and what you'd like to see!

Happy Simming!

View the Streams here, but if you want to have an active role, talk in chat and take part in giveaways please go on twitch to view my streams:
http://www.twitch.tv/z4gs/popout?videoId=a650805245
Post edited by zagboorules on

Comments

• zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member

Playing Sims 4 GTW for 1-2 hours tonight! Feel free to come and join me :)
    Live streaming right now guys!
    Stream is over guys, thanks to those who took the time out to watch.
    Hey guys, if anyone has any ideas or anything they want to see in my next live stream - let me know! You can view what I did in my last one on my profile on Twitch (link in the sig, then click my avatar on the twitch channel and it'll take you to my profile), it wasn't the most productive stream, but if you liked it and want to see more, feel free to follow :) I will try to stream longer in future. What do you want me to do with the family I made in the stream (stream from other day is on my profile on Twitch)? Any games you'd like me to play from The Sims?

Thanks in advance :smiley:
    May be streaming TS4 or TS3 later.
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Started following you on Twitch :)
    untitled-1.png

Weathie wrote: »
    Started following you on Twitch :)
    Thank you!!
    Quick update! I made a Youtube Channel for Let's plays, reviews etc and I may make a separate thread for it in The Sims Video Haven once my videos are up and running!
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Looking forward to checking it out! :)
    untitled-1.png

LIVE NOW - Playing Life is Strange (non-sims) for not sure how long, first time playing it so we'll see. Please watch if you have time to spare!
    Technical hitch guys! Will restart ASAP
    Live again!
    Stream is over and EP1 of Life Is Strange is complete! Thanks for those who came and watched, apologies for the *slight* technical hitch at the beginning.
    I have added/embedded the stream into my first post so if you want to view it when it's live without having to go over to Twitch you can.
    Next time I stream it'll probably be TS4.
    twitch.tv/z4gs/c/6554468

Snippet from the last stream!
    Just thought I'd add that there is no schedule yet, hence why I announce my streams on here. If there are any other fellow streamers on the forums, make yourselves known on this topic so I can follow you on Twitch! ^_^ I am facing the problem of being unable to stream until June time due to my crazy exam schedule coming up amongst other priorities, which means I won't be able to stream until June 12th time, 2 months from now.. When summer vacation comes around a schedule will definitely be made as I will have plenty of time to stream and such!

Thanks again to all those who took the time to follow and watch, it's a slow start for me with streaming but I'll get there eventually! I love communities and I really would like to have that with my - hopefully in future - followers in the chats and stuff.

Happy Simming!
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Hi, zagboorules. I tried to watch last night, but since 1) i've never used twitch before, so 2) I had to open an account 3) it turns out I can't comment without the latest version of adobe flashplayer, and my first gen i pad can't handle that--I wasn't able to watch.
  • Amitaliri619Amitaliri619 Posts: 38 Member
    How awesome! I love the graphics! I wish I was this good at editing! :)
    edited April 2015
    Hi, zagboorules. I tried to watch last night, but since 1) i've never used twitch before, so 2) I had to open an account 3) it turns out I can't comment without the latest version of adobe flashplayer, and my first gen i pad can't handle that--I wasn't able to watch.

I've only just seen this! I'm following the Ea Silence Family Fans discussion and that gets posted on so often I don't get to view my other notifications! That's a shame, I'm really sorry to hear about that! :( I have embedded the player here so you can watch, you can also watch on an iPhone or android or tablet and comment there if you want - hope this helped :)
    How awesome! I love the graphics! I wish I was this good at editing! :)
    Thank you!! This is my first time editing banners etc so I really appreciate that :)