Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What NPC's would you like to see? - Old and New!

2...Next

Comments

• pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Babysitter, firefighter, police. I'd really rather they kept NPCs to a minimum, especially with the population limit.
    Why can't they fix the population limit thing completely? I don't want my favourite Sims and families getting deleted. They should increase the population cap to a higher number, create option what Sims we want to keep and what will get culled, option to stop the automatic spawning of NPC Sims, etc.

Um ... why not assign service jobs to existing unplayed sims ?

I hate random townie generation. If I could choose any game mechanic to be reworked, it would be that.
  • tkwolftkwolf Posts: 362 Member
    Butlers and Grdeners
    INTRODUCING.....TA DA DA DAAAAAA
    SIMS 4! STAR WARS!
    BU7XCq7.jpg
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited April 2015
    Firefighter in a Update.
    Burglars & Police in a Update.
    Gardener in a Update.
    Repairman in a Update.
    Optional Newspaper Delivery in a Update.
    Babysitter in a update with toddlers.
    Social worker, to make babies stop teleporting.
    Social Bunny in a EP.
    Headmaster in a Generations EP.
    Mrs. Crumplebottom in a Nightlife EP.
    Butler in a EP.
    Bonehilda in a EP.
    Mummy in a WA EP.
    Therapist in a EP.
    :)

tenor.gif
  • MyDoodlebugMyDoodlebug Posts: 164 Member
    I would like to see

1. Gardeners
    2. Gardening gnomes
    3. Firefighters
    4. policemen
    5. burglar
    6. Repo man
    7. Social Bunny

just a few I miss. Oh and I read -

8. Claire the Bear
  • ChiblitsChiblits Posts: 14 New Member
    For God's sake GARDENER'S!!!! My Sim wakes up at 5am and is still tending the garden at 7pm. We need this fixed because my Sim doesn't leave the garden only when he need to sleep or use the bathroom.

Burglars, I miss him though I think that's because he never actually succeeded in stealing from me.

Also anyone remember Cycl0n3 Sw0rd? He was always just there in The Sims....

I do not want the Newspaper delivered....I just ended up throwing every paper away since I had my phone or PC. However it would be cool to have someone deliver a magazine related to whatever career you work in that has some goals/aspirations/whims/ for you to finish for rewards. Maybe make it a weekly thing with a different reward each day? Like a subscription.

For example if you are a doctor maybe have Monday- Diagnose at least 3 patients. Tuesday- Treat 2 patients. Wednesday- Experiment for 6 hours and it doesn't have to be at work only.
  • simscoven88simscoven88 Posts: 58 Member
    I would love a nail salon with it's own NPC to give you manicures and pedicures
    I miss butlers and burglars too ...
    I love the fortune teller idea ! It would be cool if they came to your house randomly and offered to do palm reading or tarot
    Restaurant related NPCs such as waiters and chefs specialized in different things ( sushi , indian , french ... )
    Paparazzi and obsessed fans who send creepy letters and follow you
    Food stands with NPCs ( hot dogs , popcorn , cotton candy )
    Gardeners and also a farmer who sells all kinds of ingredients for cooking
    Evil NPCs
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I would love to see the return of bachelor/bachelorette party dancer, babysitters, burglars, firefighters, hirable gardeners, police officers, repoman, and social workers.
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    Pirate Captain Edward Dregg, Live-in Handsome men Butlers of my choosing to fit in with my households by complexion, Live-in maids, Live in Gardeners, Live-in Chefs, Men Resort desk Workers of my preferred choosing, live-in yacht Captains,Live-in Yacht crew members, Resort Lady Housekeeper maids, frogive me I am very picky!
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    Pirate Captain Edward Dregg, Live-in Handsome men Butlers of my choosing to fit in with my households by complexion, Live-in maids, Live in Gardeners, Live-in Chefs, Men Resort desk Workers of my preferred choosing, live-in yacht Captains,Live-in Yacht crew members, Resort Lady Housekeeper maids, frogive me I am very picky!
    chauffuers with Limos and chauffuered 4-door Sedans for Hire.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    - Police
    - Burglars
    - Fireman
    - Paperboy
    - Mrs Crumplebottom
    - Cake Dancers
    - Gardener
    - Nanny or a Teen Babysitter for poorer Sims
    - Gardener
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Crumplebottom and the social bunny hehe
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    I love all these ideas!
    I do have a question, though. With Get To Work, shouldn't crimes happen to our Sims as well (and have the ability to turn that off in settings?) That would allow for NPCs to work with our Sims, too. I'm not sure if that's an option, yet. Sorry for the dead brain.

Also, I'd like to see this crab return to the Sims 4.
    MrsCrumplebottom.jpg

Mrs. Crumplebottom would try to ruin someone's day/night/party/life with her resting scowl. I loved it when she whacked Sims with her purse. Some of my Sims deserved it. Others did not. Still, the animation was silly and full of life.

I'd think she'd be in a Sims 4: Nightlife pack or something. Not sure.
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    Claire the bear can will as a Real Bear in The Sims 4 Pets Expansion Pack :)