Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think there should be a membership for the sims 3 where they update it alot with patches

I think there should be a membership for the sims 3 for $6.00 a month or $19.95 for 3 months where they update it alot with patches thats on the sims 3 website to download or on the ea download manger to download the patch I think it will cheaper then having to buy expansion packs at the store every 3 months instead of that we will get more content every month with membership for the sims 3 and the people that already bought the sims 3 at the store can still get benefit of the membership I think it will make the The Sims 3 fans happy that they will get more content more often every month for the sims 3 kind of like world of warcraft adds content with patches so why cant the sims 3 do it to

Comments

• chrissie11778chrissie11778 Posts: 223 Member
    edited June 2009
    If there is a problem with the game they should patch it for free. And it would be cheaper to buy an expansion pack every three or four months than pay 20 a month for some sort of membership. EA needs to keep in mind that not all of us like to purchase digital media. I know I won't, I prefer to buy expansions, stuff packs on CD.
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • thetxsvxnthetxsvxn Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2009
    Digital downloads wouldn't be a problem for me - except for the way that EA sets it up. If you get disconnected from your internet service you can't play your digital downloaded content anymore :P. Been there, done that, got that t-shirt and don't want it again. I won't buy digital content from EA anymore for that exact reason.