Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not much new additions in Livin' Large.

JustJennJustJenn Posts: 7 New Member
I've installed Livin' Large and there's only a little bit of new objects added to it.
New additions like Servo and the Genie aren't included.
There's no new neighborhood either.
What should I do? :disappointed:

Comments

• Options
    winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi JustJenn,
    Give this a read. It might explain to you why you might not be seeing all the objects. It gives a list of what comes with living large.
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims:_Livin'_Large
  • Options
    SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited March 2016
    oops wrong thread
  • Options
    LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Living Large brought things to The Sims that most people take for granted as always being there such as the humor and wackiness of it all. The Sims + Living Large = quintessential Sims. Living Large brought the Genie, flies, roaches, guinea pig disease, cake dancers, naughty beds, and things that really mattered! It was the first expansion and we were thrilled to have it! We could finally put up wall lamps and get rid of that stupid floor lamp in every bathroom!!!!!!

You have to understand the context.
  • Options
    LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Plus, you could have more than one neighborhood. That was HUGE! And the grim reaper, too - how could we forget that?????
  • Options
    Romeo9Romeo9 Posts: 38 Member
    If I remeber correctly, Livin Large came with 125 new objects. Those included the genie and servo. So I'm not sure why they not showing up for you. I would recommend maybe running the filecop application.