Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mother/Romantic Interest??? What?

I was just checking to see something on one of my sims when I noticed this!

what.png

Comments

• Options
    DejaBlueDejaBlue Posts: 2 New Member
    I noticed the same thing in my game, Romantic relationship - mother/daughter?! Ewww!!! :s
  • Options
    Melbana9Melbana9 Posts: 262 Member
    ewww eh creepy
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Melbana9 wrote: »
    ewww eh creepy

And annoying. Now For the rest of the time I play that sim it'll be on his romance panel. I've resigned myself to the fact that the game randomly assigns "lovebirds" to my sims when I'm not playing them but to have a mother/son relationship pop up is just sick.
  • Options
    chrstal27chrstal27 Posts: 22 Member
    I have the same problem with a daughter and father. Never had an issue until after the march 26 patch. I do believe this was a problem when the game launched, was fixed, and in true EA/Maxis fashion was broken again. It needs to be fixed immediately.
  • Options
    chrstal27 wrote: »
    I have the same problem with a daughter and father. Never had an issue until after the march 26 patch. I do believe this was a problem when the game launched, was fixed, and in true EA/Maxis fashion was broken again. It needs to be fixed immediately.

Wow I didn't realize it had been a problem before. I agree it needs to be fixed right away.
  • Options
    Lola SwannLola Swann Posts: 68 Member
    Oh my. I had that happen way back in Sims 2 with a mother-daughter. Creepy and awkward.
  • Options
    Lola Swann wrote: »
    Oh my. I had that happen way back in Sims 2 with a mother-daughter. Creepy and awkward.

Seriously. I wish they would take the assigning relationships to sims randomly out of the game completely. Most of my sims have a romantic relationship that just popped up out of nowhere.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I'm really glad I haven't seen this in the game yet. This needs repair, STAT.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    Lola SwannLola Swann Posts: 68 Member
    I played today after a few days break and found the same thing has happened with Mortimer and Cassandra! Yuck!
  • Options
    Lola Swann wrote: »
    I played today after a few days break and found the same thing has happened with Mortimer and Cassandra! Yuck!

What on earth is going on? I wonder if anyone has reported it on the bug report site.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Found it here. Please ya'll go click on me too. <
    Nevermind this is for a child aged sim.
  • Options
    tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    Rename the bear Oedipus. :)

Now you just need Sigmund to move into the neighbourhood...