Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnant Male Sim!?!

I do NOT have any mods in stalled on my game. I have the base game, the Outdoor's pack and the new Get to Work pack. Randomly my male sim got the moodlet that showed he had an upset stomach and it has a pacifier as if a woman was pregnant. Didn't think anything of it I just thought there was a small glitch and the icon was bugging out. Then I noticed my sim was a little more plump than usual. When I use the female sim to interact with him it has the "Ask baby's due date" interaction and the "Ask to feel baby"

WHAT?!

Comments

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    An alien was interested and gave your man sim a present in its image ;)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited April 2015
    Yep, I love that aspect of the aliens with the Sims. Aliens and male pregnancies are back. Mwuhahahahahaha! >:) Don't worry it's quite normal for males to get pregnant after meeting an alien. Happy Simming. The history of the aliens with the Sims: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Alien
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    mrsjohnson11mrsjohnson11 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure my game wasn't bugging out!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure my game wasn't bugging out!
    Nah your game is fine. Please feel free to share pictures of the alien girl or boy when it is born. ;) Congrats on the future addition to your family. I have a pregnant male in my picture. Bigfoot even gave birth to an alien girl. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    I actually just created a new human sim working in the science field to see if it happens in my game lol. I see all these posts about it I want to witness it myself :p
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    An alien baby! You're so lucky! Well, there's something wrong with the local store I ordered my copy of "Get to Work" from, and I won't have the game until Monday or Tuesday, maybe it will be late more than this. I'm so annoyed, I really can't wait any longer... :s
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    My male sim is pregnant as well and there are no aliens in my game as I don't have the GTW EP. What's going on?
  • Options
    JustawhoviansimmerJustawhoviansimmer Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2015
    @s2ladolcevita

Food baby?
    Are you sure that a) they're pregnant, not just fat b) They're male (have you changed their gender in CAS? etc.)
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    @s2ladolcevita

Food baby?
    Are you sure that a) they're pregnant, not just fat b) They're male (have you changed their gender in CAS? etc.)

Yup he ended up giving birth. I'm pretty sure its one of my mods causing the glitch. I have a pregnancy mod.

• Options
    KillerDollTVKillerDollTV Posts: 42 Member
    this thread is so old but what the hell my male sim is pregnant and I have 0 aliens in my game....
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited December 2020
    Male sims can get pregnant without being 🐸🐸🐸🐸 by aliens, in TS4. It is a setting in CAS.

For TS3 there is a very widely used mod that allows that; and in combination with the current discourse on non-binary, I am guessing (speculating of course) that the sims development took inspiration from it.

I like it.

Edit: the feature I am referring to, that got censored, is male sims being abducted by aliens in the game, to a rabbithole, and when they come back, there is no notification on consensual sex; but they are pregnant. I find it incredibly offensive.
    It is also highly ironic that I cannot call it by name in the forum for the game; yet it is a feature in 'vanilla' game.
  • Options
    ilil92ilil92 Posts: 7 New Member
    I got a worse one, my male robot got pregnant, no aliens involved. The robot was married to a human (male) sim and called another sim who was out skiing (their daughter essentially) and asked if they should try for a baby... Next thing I know the robot is pregnant. Baby born nicely
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Hehe, I wouldn't call it worse, exactly; but it is funny.
    I think that is part of the story progression added with EL, I got the same for the elder couple in Mount Komorebi.

They just fixed how males without the setting Can Get Pregnant, became to be just that, through a phone call. Maybe they didn’t think about any other exclusions to the state, but since I kind of like that Elders, and appearantly Robots, can get pregnant; I am not saying anything about it. Well, where it matters that is.
  • Options
    hoxhardinghoxharding Posts: 5 New Member
    I had a male alien Sim marry a human Sim. The alien was the one to give birth to their children.