Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Generation Type EP (What I think should be in it)

Comments

• MICROWAVESAFTYDISHMICROWAVESAFTYDISH Posts: 311 Member
    edited April 2015
    I will let every one know when I get a reply from them in a new thread I will post a link to show every one the reply
    Origin ID: killer6618
    Australian Sims Fan
    Loves Collecting Sims Games
    Just add me on origin

loves collecting and playing sims games
  • WoefulFewWoefulFew Posts: 230 Member
    I will let every one know when I get a reply from them in a new thread I will post a link to show every one the reply
    Ok :smile:

edited April 2015
    My Twitter name is phillipstammy32
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    And I have ea as a follower on my list of followers
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    WoefulFewWoefulFew
    What's yours so I can follow you and we can follow each other then and you could follow ea to and my comment is under the thread of ea on Twitter
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• AmberAmyAmesAmberAmyAmes Posts: 8 New Member
    Love all the ideas. I would love toddlers to come back and have many more interactions between families! I also want stay at home moms to be able to get part time jobs like in sims 3.
    Love all the ideas. I would love toddlers to come back and have many more interactions between families! I also want stay at home moms to be able to get part time jobs like in sims 3.
    That would be fun

edited April 2015
    Agreed
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    And I would proberly get a reply from ea some time this week even next week maybe
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    I have 31 likes on my profile on this website what about your profile how many likes you have
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    You have more likes then me WoefulFew well done
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    meetkitty123 Has 108 likes
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    Looks like WoefulFew is in the lead of the likes out of both of us
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

edited April 2015
    WoefulFewWoefulFew
    What's yours so I can follow you and we can follow each other then and you could follow ea to and my comment is under the thread of ea on Twitter
    WoefulWriters, and the amount of likes that I have is not pertinent to this thread, lets please stay on topic :smile: . I'll gladly discuss anything under the sun in private messages or my wall.
  • MzB06MzB06 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Signed on everything. I would also like to include a self feeding skill learning task for toddlers; similar to the potty training task in TS2.
    MzB06 wrote: »
    Signed on everything. I would also like to include a self feeding skill learning task for toddlers; similar to the potty training task in TS2.

Added

edited April 2015
    I hope ea sees all the eps and the gp ideas what we all writing in all the threads in the ideas corner on this website I told them about it all
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

I hope ea sees all the eps and the gp ideas what we all writing in all the threads in the ideas corner on this website I told them about it all
    Hopefully
  • Bumblebee26200Bumblebee26200 Posts: 239 Member
    edited April 2015
    So much yes! Generations was one of my favourite EPs for TS3 because It really made the sims feel like a family :) also is it just me or do teens really not feel like teenagers in TS4? They're just like YAs who have to go to school XD

Edited for typos ^^;
  • PinkJellyBeansPinkJellyBeans Posts: 219 Member
    Yes to everything!

I really want a rocking chair that adds new interactions with babies and toddlers. Like:

- Breast/bottle feed baby/toddler (instead of doing it standing).
    - Tell/read stories (including bedtime stories).
    - Sing to them.
    - Rock them to sleep.

Also, I really want to see some new things. I would love if they could ruin objects, like paint the couch or the walls, which would result in having to replace the ruined couch or clean the wall. Go to the fridge and make a mess, which would result in a puddle to clean. If they are outside in the garden they should be able to play in the mud which would result in... well, a toddler covered in mud haha

Other things:

- Cribs that have blankets! Why would babies sleep without any blankets?
    - Check for monsters under the bed for children.
    - Nightmares for children and the ability to sleep with their parents.
    - The ability to kiss goodnight and tuck them in.
    - After school activities. I miss ballet!
    - New social events like baby shower, engagement party, bachelor party, sleepover for children and teens, funerals, graduation party for teens.
    - Doctor's appointment for pregnant sims where we can take an ultrasound and know the gender of the baby if we wish.
  • meetkitty123meetkitty123 Posts: 524 Member
    I am waiting for better family play from babies TODDLERS to teens and new parent grandparent and even great grandparent interaction.

I would love to see more comfort options for family members.

*how nice if toddler and infant interaction with their family would go smooth instead of only occurring by a player command
    *Picture a sims carrying their infant and sitting down to watch tv all awhile feeding the child playing with the baby or rocking it to sleep.
    *picture a toddler crawling to their parent and asking to be picked up and the sims parent doing so without ever completely stopping what they are doing.
    * infants toddlers and children could sit on their parents lap and be hugged bounced cuddled all while parent multitask doing whatever they were doing and interacting with their children
    *I would love to see parents able to rock babies and sing to them.
    *It be nice beside the option of a sitter non school age children can be placed in daycare.
    *It be nice if they could multitask with their babies by having them in an infant sling. FROM Cooking house chores helping kids do homework all *while carrying and interacting with the infant.
    *It would be cute if the baby would sleep in different positions, cuddle a blanket, suck a pacifier or its thumb.
    *Nicer still if this could carry on til toddler hood.
    *Once the toddler could walk/talk/and was potty train they can go to preschool. An adult/teen can carry the Toddler on and off the bus.
    *Preschool would give children a grade and a half advantage when first starting grade school over children who did not go to preschool.
    *disciplining toddlers children teen would be great from time out chairs to loosing play or tv time to being grounded.
    *Also rewarding children for cleaning up good grades would be great
    *more family activities pizza night ice cream sundaes parties Game night slumber parties tag hide and seek sports
    * children games and interactions such as dressup parties tea parties "hotwheel" parties trains or dinosaur parties cops and rubbers, cowboys and indians children pretending to be doctors cooks rocket scientist teachers actors etc

I think these add on would make the Sims family play more exciting and enjoyable.
    SENIOR POLLINATION TECHNICIAN #3 DOWNLOADS:
    ORIGINAL: https://goo.gl/ux61nn REMODELED: https://goo.gl/pcJwsN
    MY GALLERY ---> https://bit.ly/2N5kp8y <----

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I agree with everyones ideas in the forums including yous ideas and old gen style and new gen style I want everything what's been said in the ideas corner possible that's all my wishes come true I would love to own and have every style possible from the past sims game up to new gen styles ideas <3<3<3:)
    Australian Sims Fan
    Just add me on origin

• RheeRhee Posts: 1 New Member
    Was going to add a similar forum but saw urs... Spot on all the above :smile: should be the next pack.
    Rhee wrote: »
    Was going to add a similar forum but saw urs... Spot on all the above :smile: should be the next pack.
    Thank you, it took me a while to make the list.
    I am waiting for better family play from babies TODDLERS to teens and new parent grandparent and even great grandparent interaction.

I would love to see more comfort options for family members.

*how nice if toddler and infant interaction with their family would go smooth instead of only occurring by a player command
    *Picture a sims carrying their infant and sitting down to watch tv all awhile feeding the child playing with the baby or rocking it to sleep.
    *picture a toddler crawling to their parent and asking to be picked up and the sims parent doing so without ever completely stopping what they are doing.
    * infants toddlers and children could sit on their parents lap and be hugged bounced cuddled all while parent multitask doing whatever they were doing and interacting with their children
    *I would love to see parents able to rock babies and sing to them.
    *It be nice beside the option of a sitter non school age children can be placed in daycare.
    *It be nice if they could multitask with their babies by having them in an infant sling. FROM Cooking house chores helping kids do homework all *while carrying and interacting with the infant.
    *It would be cute if the baby would sleep in different positions, cuddle a blanket, suck a pacifier or its thumb.
    *Nicer still if this could carry on til toddler hood.
    *Once the toddler could walk/talk/and was potty train they can go to preschool. An adult/teen can carry the Toddler on and off the bus.
    *Preschool would give children a grade and a half advantage when first starting grade school over children who did not go to preschool.
    *disciplining toddlers children teen would be great from time out chairs to loosing play or tv time to being grounded.
    *Also rewarding children for cleaning up good grades would be great
    *more family activities pizza night ice cream sundaes parties Game night slumber parties tag hide and seek sports
    * children games and interactions such as dressup parties tea parties "hotwheel" parties trains or dinosaur parties cops and rubbers, cowboys and indians children pretending to be doctors cooks rocket scientist teachers actors etc

I think these add on would make the Sims family play more exciting and enjoyable.
    I'll add this once I can get to a computer.