Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien abductions

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    DJLogarithmixDJLogarithmix Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2015
    There needs to be a setting where you can just turn off abductions. I've gotten, through about 24 hours of gameplay, my male sim abducted four times with no pregnancies, and I am actually TRYING to get my sim pregnant. I'm using the satellite and I think the whole process of "you get a call from an alien one night, they come over the next, and then your sim maybe gets abducted the next but probably not" is just pointless. I understand that some people were having issues with this happening too frequently, but for those of us hoping to return to the whimsy of Sims 2 with this feature, it's just frustrating. I'm literally "contacting aliens" with the satellite every 24 hours and I'm good friends with 5-10 aliens at this point. Reducing the number of abductions and pregnancies was not a good idea for how to handle the problems some people were having. Looks like you guys actually got one thing right in Sims 3 - turning off supernatural stuff, and you should have carried that forward into Sims 4.
  • Options
    Marah06Marah06 Posts: 145 Member
    I wish my guy sim would get abducted. I would like another alien child, one I didn't make.
  • Options
    GeorgePennGeorgePenn Posts: 1 New Member
    please help I have tried all the things to increase the chances of alien abduction and I have only been abducted once and now they won`t abduct my sims any more is there any cheats please help.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    GeorgePenn wrote: »
    please help I have tried all the things to increase the chances of alien abduction and I have only been abducted once and now they won`t abduct my sims any more is there any cheats please help.

Hello @GeorgePenn .
    If you use mods, the MC Command Center mod has an occult module where there are abduction settings.
    The link to the mod is
    http://modthesims.info/d/551680

This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-settings-ask-here