Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 002 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Oooh wonderful..I <3 pics!!! Awe..u had 4 babies total?! That's so cool! I like your downstairs bedroom 4 the boys =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited May 2015
    Nope, baby four is still in his/her mom's tummy, but I already made a cute baby corner.
    btw, they have to go outside for getting downstairs, those bushes are around their stairs.
    Ooooh...so it's like a secret hideaway eh?! Fun stuff!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    FUDGE! I forgot about taking the family to deep woods and all that. I fail so hard.... >< why didn't you correct me on da youtubes? ><
    edited June 2015
    @naniminna I could have sworn u had them in there w/u when Israel was plodding along so homesick & all that....they weren't there!?
    IF it makes u feel better...it's not a location u can choose "travel with" u just have 2 click on them & bring them in.....
    I'm really sry that I didn't catch that the rest of your family had not gone as well.....I fail hard 2 apparently :(
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    oh. xD I thought you couldn't control them. and Darien kept showing up where Israel was anyways, so i didn't think about it. Honestly, I'm just gonna keep going because well, yeah.
    U just click their icon & choose "bring here" is all...you're not really playing them. I'm still catching up on videos atm...I have @ least 1 of yours & others Simmers 2 watch still heh...I'll get there =P Happy Simming @naniminna =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2015
    Yay! Made it to challenge 002! :D
    Destiny was the heir from the Drifter 001 challenge. Her starting funds are at 0 and she is now on the 002 challenge designated lot.
    06-10-15_12-09nbspAM-2.png
    Hey @Rawla & welcome 2 The Drifter Challenge House 002!!! Yeay!!! Hello lovely Destiny...I hope u enjoy =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha - I loved the first challenge. I know I'll love this one too. Thanks! I am excited to begin but it is after midnight now so I'll probably start tomorrow. Good night. Happy Simming! :D
    Sooo happy 2 hear that!! I hope u enjoy House 002 as much as the 1st =) Happy Simming 2 u as well @Rawla
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    > @Rawla said:
    > Yay! Made it to challenge 002! :D
    > Destiny was the heir from the Drifter 001 challenge. Her starting funds are at 0 and she is now on the 002 challenge designated lot.

@Rawla Congrats on completing House 001, hope you enjoy house 002. When I played it the first time it was a struggle to get the 40 000 house value. Also the sleeping in a tent for her aspiration was also very hard to do. But nevertheless it was a lot of fun and I'm excited to do it in a Let's play this time around.
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
    edited June 2015
    @Vihisha @SimmerPT - Thanks so much both of you. I loved challenge 001. I did play a little bit last night in the 002 challenge. It seems like she peed herself soo many times and it was hard for her to collect or fish because she was always uncomfortable from that. It was a challenge getting a toilet and shower but I did it! Now to get her a bed. :smiley:

Edit:

Destiny Painter ordered a pizza hoping to see a handsome man deliver it. Well, an overweight, red head with commitment issues came by with it instead. At least he loves the outdoors. Is he a soul mate in disguise? Try again or...? What do you all think she should do? :)
    edited June 2015
    Destiny Painter - Update: The next pizza delivery person was an elderly woman. The maid was also a female. The first pizza delivery person is at friend status but can never come over to hang out because he's always busy. Will Destiny ever find a man? Stay tuned. lol

EDIT:

Well helloooo there mailman! <3 lol

06-10-15_10-59nbspAM.png

EDIT #2:

Terrel Sanchez is now Destiny Painter's husband. They just had 'Try For Baby' for the first time. Is she pregnant? Stay tuned! :smiley:
    Post edited by Rawla on
    @Rawla House 002 starting out is ALWAYS harder than in House 001 since it's not using a brand new created Sim....they're needs could potentially already b all over...
    The good news is...SOMETIMES the now main Sim has satisfaction points 2 spend if they earned any as a non-playable Sim in the 1st house..."Nice 2 meet u lil' hygiene potion!"
    So glad Destiny found herself a working Sim...mailman! Ooooh baby incoming! That's always exciting.....can't wait 2 meet the heir =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha - I'm such an idiot. I totally forgot there was a hygiene potion. lol

Update:

Destiny had her baby at the hospital and has a birth certificate for the baby, and...

It's+a+boy.gif

His name is Zadkaen Painter.
    Hee hee @Rawla LOTS of people forget that they might have the points acquired that could help out a lot!!
    YEAY BOY!!!!! That's a neat name...I've never heard it before =) Gratz on the heir!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha - Thanks! I created the name myself. I used her points (when she built up enough) on the bladder reward so she could have an easier time in the woods.

Here is Destiny with her son and husband. I don't think Terrel is an outdoorsman. lol

06-10-15_5-45nbspPM-2.png

06-10-15_6-01nbspPM.png
    > @Rawla said:
    > Vihisha - Thanks! I created the name myself. I used her points (when she built up enough) on the bladder reward so she could have an easier time in the woods.
    >
    > Here is Destiny with her son and husband. I don't think Terrel is an outdoorsman. lol

OMG @Rawla I laughed so hard after seeing Terrel in this two pictures. Poor guy he just looks like he wants to come back home and go back, strolling the neighborhood, delivering mail.
    cpbbxqP.png
    SimmerPT wrote: »

OMG @Rawla I laughed so hard after seeing Terrel in this two pictures. Poor guy he just looks like he wants to come back home and go back, strolling the neighborhood, delivering mail.

I think you are right. :D
    edited June 2015
    Terrel is an elder now. Young Zadkaen will age up into Teen very soon. Still lots to do in the aspiration Destiny needs to fulfill. I hope I make it. Getting to level 10 in the herbalist skill is difficult for me.

UPDATES:

Several things to update this time.
    1. Terrel died from *cough* overexertion. (Read: A little too much fun with the wife.)
    2. Zadkaen aged up into a teenager. Thin but not bad-looking.
    3. Destiny achieved her aspiration!

Aspiration%20Completed.png
    Post edited by Rawla on
    Ohhh I'm sad Terrel died, but at least he died having fun **wink**.
    Glad you completed Destiny's aspiration! Way to go @Rawla !
    What aspiration did you choose for her next?
    Also I want to see some photos from Zadkaen.
    cpbbxqP.png
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I got my house it's value exceeding the 40.000 but I don't feel like it's done yet, still need to improve the bathroom and the garden/balcony.
    @SimmerPT - Thanks! I have not chosen another aspiration for Destiny yet.
    @Fennadev - Congrats on getting the value up! I have to do that next.

Here is what Zadkaen looks like as a teen.

06-11-15_11-10nbspAM.png
    Terrel DEFINITELY doesn't look like camping is the best environment 4 him LOL His face roasting marshmallows =P
    Awe he passed away...well @ least he prolly did so w/a smile on his face *snicker*
    Zadkean is a handsome young man! THX 4 sharing all your pics & progress @Rawla

@Fennadev Nice work! U can always just keep adding 2 the house...as long as u have the funds..the $40k is just a minimum..so have fun w/it!

rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top