Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 002 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    solarstormsolarstorm Posts: 350 Member
    ^ i had the same problem @Fennadev my "gardener" is an adult female sim and aged to elder 5 days later. i impregnated her two times with my male YA. it was ridic -- its a race against time

oh boy. THERE is nothing in this house. and its driving me insane. a wife & husband and a son and daughter. WAHHH. will have screenshots when my son turns into a teen

i don't like posting pics of the house when its bare lol.
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @solarstorm it rally IS a race against time...but that was the point =)
    It's quite a change from House 001 having all your things that u built & bought over time & being thrust back into a blank lot huh?! It'll b looking nice @ the new lot in no time =P
    Can't wait 2 c some pics!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    solarstormsolarstorm Posts: 350 Member
    yes yes! @vihisha i will get to the game right after i migrate some posts from blogger to wordpress. wordpress is CLEAN looking! ugh lol ... maybe i can make a page of my drifter challenge?
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I already have a 5x5 house standing now, no wall paper and floor, so it's nothing fancy xD
  • Options
    @solarstorm Sounds like a plan...if u have a blog going...I'd love 2 list it...so feel free 2 make a blog page & leave me the address =)

@Fennadev movin' right along...least u have some walls up!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    WizardOfRozWizardOfRoz Posts: 92 Member
    Hey Lady V~ Glad to see part 2 up and going. I can get back into it now!! :smiley:
    When you move the Heir to Willow Creek.... (and I think I know what you are gonna say) With your gameplay settings... can you have aging on for only the active household? :p Just wondering.
    OH!! And can your heir take anything with them when they leave?? Like stuff from their parents garden? Like one of each harvestable to start their own garden? Hmmmmm... ? o:)
  • Options
    @WizardOfRoz Hello sweetie pie =)
    Leave aging on 4 all Sims....if u don't it will also affect "townies" aging & make some aspects of the challenge(s) too easy. I realize by doing this your Sims from House 001 will eventually grow old & die =/ So if u love your previous familie(s) make sure u save them in your Library 4 later play sometime.
    Hey Lady V~ Glad to see part 2 up and going. I can get back into it now!! :smiley:
    OH!! And can your heir take anything with them when they leave?? Like stuff from their parents garden? Like one of each harvestable to start their own garden? Hmmmmm... ? o:)
    4 the record..I love how u ALWAYS call me Lady V....u r 2 cute! =P
    Anyhow...They cannot take anything w/them from the previous house....& when they move into Crick Cabana on their own...all household funds they brought will also need 2 go down 2 the $0 simoleons

*NOTE* If u r watching my Let's Play on this...I realize that I had brought Danika Brennen's remains w/me by accident.....being that the gravestone isn't worth anything IF sold...it's grey area on them heh

Sooooo if there r objects from the previous house that r worth $0 simoleons...u can bring them w/u

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Umm, what if the ghost you took with you accidentely has stuff in his pocket and leaves it on the ground in the morning?
    I allowed Jayden to take his dad with him, but his dad had the clay in his pocket and now it's Jayden playing with it, is he allowed to?
    Bcos the clay is worth something..
  • Options
    Fennadev wrote: »
    Umm, what if the ghost you took with you accidentely has stuff in his pocket and leaves it on the ground in the morning?
    I allowed Jayden to take his dad with him, but his dad had the clay in his pocket and now it's Jayden playing with it, is he allowed to?
    Bcos the clay is worth something..

I'd say u have 2 options here
    1. Sell the clay & then remove the "earnings" from your family funds
    OR
    2. C how much the clay is in buy mode (if u want Jayden 2 keep it) & then subtract the amount from your family funds, so then you're paying YOUR funds 4 it.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    Just wanted to post here just in case anyone was wondering why Vihisha hasn't posted to YouTube or if she isn't able to respond to her forum posts today or the next day is because she's fell ill. Don't worry, she'll be fine and hopefully she'll be back to feeling better in the next day or so. Feel better @Vihisha :heart:
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Thanks for the update on Vihisha Zero :) ... be sure to tell her for us that we hope she is feeling better soon <3
  • Options
    Back on the forums....sry bout the past couple days or so...I was soooo sick. NOT fun =( @lessthanzero1013 THx 4 leaving an update here on my behalf...I appreciate it more than u know *hugs*
    Happy Simming ya'll!! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Squeeee! This week I'm going to be playing the drifter challenge 2 nonstop! Tonight-Friday I am getting my game on in hopes to complete this week!!! ^^

I can't wait to be caught up for challenge 3! ^^

I <3 you and your challenge and have missed it a lot!
  • Options
    Thursday...House mini-challenge 3 will launch! =) I'm super excited....I've had 2 keep my lips zipped 4 so long ha ha...will feel good 2 share it FINALLY! =P
    Have fun playing this week!!! *hugs*
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, I am almost done with the aspiration now, he only needs a few more levels of his skill up and sleep 4 nights in a tent(I wonder if I can let him do this last thing at home as well?)
    Gonna play it right now, was totally busy with my 100 babies instead.
    It's good you're feeling better now ;)
  • Options
    Oooh almost done...that's wonderful! U CAN complete the rest of the nights in a tent @ home...just remember u need @ least 6 hours of sleep before the game will update that your Sim slept in a tent =)
    THX @Fennadev I was feeling pretty bad....so I'm glad I'm not sick anymore also!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I hate that the big tents don't count as sleeping in a tent, Jayden has 7 days left till he is an elder. The kids all have Ds in school bcos of their long term vacation. Jayden is lvl 7 of the plant skill.
  • Options
    Well that's strange...it SHOULD count no matter WHAT size the tent is....just make sure that u have @ least 6 hours of sleep & do not wake up your Sim...allow the game 2 do so (I've found that it when I wake up my Sims from their tent sleep the game won't always update that they did their full sleep). I'm hoping that it will update 4 u! Only 3 more points 2 go on that herbalism! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I got one question already stuck in my head for very long, can I place other families in my empty houses once the elders die off??
    Because I would really like to see my houses being filled with life.
  • Options
    When your elders from previous houses die off....the game will auto-populate the houses, so u won't need 2 move anyone in =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    My game tends to not repopulate houses I made, just like my easels are glitchy and other random stuff happens in my game only, like the big tents didn't work as a tent sleeping spot. All I need to get done, is my house value up. It's currently at 28.000 with two bedroom undecorated and one half decorated. Yes, I gave the twins their own spot. But I have to hurry, bcos it won't take long untill George becomes a YA.
  • Options
    Gotcha....that's awesome....you're almost finished!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    And Jayden turned into an elder right after making Guusje pregnant again(he wanted to try for baby) the house is almost finished at 35.000. Tomorrow gonna pic spam you guys ;)
  • Options
    Very cool @Fennadev Can't wait 2 c the pics!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    George as a teen
    F2hlHcS.png

The twins as kids:
    8dsmXPw.png

Family moment
    JDUJpyR.png

Trying for baby four
    X3QsCG8.png

And yes it worked ;)