Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do YOU GUYS FEEL!

I'm happy about the new EP that came out yesterday I bought it ,but I haven't played it fully I got to wait for the weekend for that...Therefore from what ive seen I love all the new clothes and hair and everything we have gotten ...I haven't looked at the furniture yet, I joined the medical job and bought a retail store lot but haven't built it or fund one I really like...For lag the game moves well for me the loading screens don't take long idk if it does for you guys but I doesn't for me (watch what CC you put in your game it affects it)...Right now im about to go play ,but the next EP I want to see is something like generations ,latenight(because I think they will give us restaraunts) ,or University Life.... When do yall think the next pack will be out how long did it take TS3 second pack to come out?
The man upstairs is always watching

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

There is a section for the new GTW expansion. You can move your topic there to join in the fun discussions.:mrgreen:
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    I want an expansion pack that focuses on more leisure activities.
  • NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    I want a teen expansion pack. The teens in every Sims game always get left out and are boring. I want to be able to play my teens in high school and they should have different clichés that they belong to, like geek, prep, goth etc. I want my teen to sneak out like TS2, but be able to play them while they have sneaked out and have private schools back.
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • DaNaeNae1DaNaeNae1 Posts: 120 Member
    I think the teen expansion is a great idea never thought about it

#iReallyMissToddlers
    #AddMeOnOrigin:NeiaTheSimmer
    The man upstairs is always watching