Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What celebrities play The Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Iggy Azalea :trollface:
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • musicvibezzmusicvibezz Posts: 13 New Member
    Archivist wrote: »
    Donald Glover mentioned playing The Sims in an interview once while talking about robots being alive.

"I believe The Sims are alive, on some level. Why does it feel a little good when I flirt with a girl on The Sims and she’s like, ‘Oh, I like that a little bit’? Why do I [care]? Because it is real on some

I love him, and this made me love him even more.
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    Neat thread, I never thought about that!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I like to think this is what Geogre Osborne is doing right not; he hasn't been seen since the referendum and I like to think he's on a sims binge.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Jordan Sparks on Facebook has made posts about The Sims and in an interview said she plays.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • honeyflorishoneyfloris Posts: 5 New Member
    I play the sims
  • JeffreyKnightJeffreyKnight Posts: 12 New Member
    Miss Kristen Alderson who played KIKI oh General Hospital said in an interview that she does!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Mara Wilson talked about how she simmed during her depressive episode in her book "Where Am I Now?"

Screen-Shot-2016-08-24-at-12.19.58-PM.png

She is most well-known as a child actress who played the leads in Matilda and the '94 remake of Miracle on 34th Street, as well as the youngest child in Mrs. Doubtfire.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Doja Cat
  • JuliaWestCoast420JuliaWestCoast420 Posts: 1 New Member
    So y'all just have secrit cameras in there houses an KNOW thats they dont play sims I think they do. Everyone needs an escape an sims is an easy way to do that. So stop acting like you know what these celebs do an dont do Im sure some play sims or have an im sure some dont.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    So y'all just have secrit cameras in there houses an KNOW thats they dont play sims I think they do. Everyone needs an escape an sims is an easy way to do that. So stop acting like you know what these celebs do an dont do Im sure some play sims or have an im sure some dont.
    What are you on about?
  • SimsAndChillSimsAndChill Posts: 16 Member
    Mackenzie Ziegler plays it