Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What celebrities play The Sims?

RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
Any famous faces that play Sims? :)

Other than Katy Perry :p

Comments

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I really do not think that Katy Perry plays the sims. I think that was for the publicity for her and the sims. I would not be surprised if she was paid to advertise for the sims. If she really ever played I think it was just to see what her name was going into, and to see that her interests were guarded. She appeared only during the EP Katy Perry Sweet Treats and then we never heard from her after that, so I di not think she plays. I do not have a clue who plays the sims maybe ask a guru!
  • Options
    KingBeeKingBee Posts: 1 New Member
    Hillary Duff used to
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Mariah Carey said, in an interview about 10 years ago, that she did.
  • Options
    KingBee wrote: »
    Hillary Duff used to

True
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    I really do not think that Katy Perry plays the sims. I think that was for the publicity for her and the sims. I would not be surprised if she was paid to advertise for the sims. If she really ever played I think it was just to see what her name was going into, and to see that her interests were guarded. She appeared only during the EP Katy Perry Sweet Treats and then we never heard from her after that, so I di not think she plays. I do not have a clue who plays the sims maybe ask a guru!
    Do not insult our Katy Goddess of The Sims.
    6946766773_0be1792119_z.jpg
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

Ya do know that she got paid to promote the sims

I doubt any do.
  • Options

Really? :o

• Options

I doubt any do.
    Perfect example of why we need a sarcasm font.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »

Really? :o

Yes. Her sim was named Honey and threw parties all day long.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member

I doubt any do.

I got the sarcasm, especially with the goddess part.

• Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    My guess is most of the celebrities who tweet random ads do not actually play the Sims.
  • Options

I doubt any do.

My sarcasm meter must be broken. I spent the last 3 1/2 hours driving to and from the airport on a hyw with 40 mph wind gusts blowing across it. I can't wait to move back to civilization. The Midwest is soooooooooooooo boring.
  • Options

I doubt any do.

She is a goddess, just not in Sims...
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'm sure some celebrities play The Sims when they should be having interviews and stuff, lol.
  • Options
    tinaestelletinaestelle Posts: 201 Member
    Barack Obama plays the Sims. I'm not sure which one though. Probably Sims 4.
  • Options

You would have to show me proof for me to believe that.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Yusuke Yamamoto (Japanese actor) plays Sims or at least use to.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

He's playing at being a Secret Agent in my game right now.

But that might not be what you meant.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Kevin McHale used to play
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Donald Glover mentioned playing The Sims in an interview once while talking about robots being alive.

"I believe The Sims are alive, on some level. Why does it feel a little good when I flirt with a girl on The Sims and she’s like, ‘Oh, I like that a little bit’? Why do I [care]? Because it is real on some level." (link)
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    Felicia Day is actually a simmer, she was even at E3 shortly before Sims 4 was released. She also is a reoccurring guest actor on Supernatural and she created/wrote The Guild where she plays a gamer.
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    Tupac probably be playing the sims while he hiding out in Cuba waiting to make his big comeback.
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    @skyscraperfan Lol, that theory is crazy. I bet he might be smoking cuba cigars while playing himself in the sims game.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I read somewhere Shia Lebeouf used to play it when he was younger.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if lots of celebrities all the way up to the early thirties played The Sims. After all, it came out fifteen years ago. These people would have either been kids growing up with the game or teenagers buying the game for themselves before fame hit.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif