Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires in a new ep??

mypugrocks3mypugrocks3 Posts: 184 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would love to see vampires soon!!
Post edited by mypugrocks3 on

Comments

• Options
    Like does anyone have ideas on what they would be like?? I reallllllyyyyyy like the Dracula style vampires from ts2 but i equally liked ts3 vamps
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Actually...Aliens are in the new ep. Perhaps the next ep they might come maybe.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I'm gonna say that they'll probably be introduced in a city living/late night expansion pack. And as long as their not Twilight inspired I'm okay with it. I want to create Nosferatu Vladimir with long pointy fangs, long pointed ears, and long bony fingers.
  • Options
    I'm gonna say that they'll probably be introduced in a city living/late night expansion pack. And as long as their not Twilight inspired I'm okay with it. I want to create Nosferatu Vladimir with long pointy fangs, long pointed ears, and long bony fingers.

Yeaaaaaaah I realllly hope there is no sparkling lol, probably with a city/late night one hope fully in the next year period of time.
  • Options
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    Actually...Aliens are in the new ep. Perhaps the next ep they might come maybe.

Oh I meant to say the next ep....oops lol
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member

I love the ones in TS2.
    Their special outfit is awesome, and I love how the transformation goes ("Blargh!", "Blargh.").
    They could also turn into bats (it was a "walk here" interaction), which was nice too.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    I'm guessing vampires will be the next supernatural creatures, because aliens and vampires are the most popular.
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    orlyonokorlyonok Posts: 191 Member
    I also love the vampires of both TS2 and TS3 <3
    Just, pls NO freking zombie that eats all the plants this time around (they were so enoying in TS3!!!)
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I love vampires, especially the ones in The Sims 2, so I'm crossing my fingers like crazy, hoping that vampires will be the next supernatural creature that they're going to add... Maybe in a Nightlife/City Life EP. A Simmer can dream.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Somebody in mod the sims made a vampire trait XD http://modthesims.info/d/551421

= Random Behaviors =

*Trait: Romantic
    *Trait: Neat
    *Trait: Evil
    *Trait: Loner
    *Emotion: Energized
    *Emotion: Focused
    *Trait: Gloomy

= Skill Improvement =

*Cooking
    *Mischevious
    *Logic
    *Social
    *Athletic

= Whims/Wants =

*All romantic options
    *Excersising
    *Mentoring Other Sims
    *Try for baby (to build their legacy of vampire sims)
    *Being Mean
    *Getting into a fight
    *Making a drink (I want to see someone come out with a custom drink for blood.)
    *Pranking Sims
  • Options
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Somebody in mod the sims made a vampire trait XD http://modthesims.info/d/551421

= Random Behaviors =

*Trait: Romantic
    *Trait: Neat
    *Trait: Evil
    *Trait: Loner
    *Emotion: Energized
    *Emotion: Focused
    *Trait: Gloomy

= Skill Improvement =

*Cooking
    *Mischevious
    *Logic
    *Social
    *Athletic

= Whims/Wants =

*All romantic options
    *Excersising
    *Mentoring Other Sims
    *Try for baby (to build their legacy of vampire sims)
    *Being Mean
    *Getting into a fight
    *Making a drink (I want to see someone come out with a custom drink for blood.)
    *Pranking Sims

thanks!!!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2015
    I would like to see vampires if they are like these:

latest?cb=20101112193526hqdefault.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Maybe they could also have special interactions (more than the aliens do)
  • Options
    MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    I am so over the vampire fad. Twilight kind of killed it.
  • Options
    AvezaaAvezaa Posts: 12 New Member
    I loved TS2 Vampires, I hope they make it for TS4.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Not everyone likes vampires! Hopefully they implement an option to turn off like in Sims 3.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    WoefulFew wrote: »
    TS2 coffins and no silly sparkles

This, a million times this!

The "classic" vampires are the REAL vampires, like the ones presented in TS2 with cofins, the ability to turn into into bats etc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    WoefulFew wrote: »
    TS2 coffins and no silly sparkles

This, a million times this!

The "classic" vampires are the REAL vampires, like the ones presented in TS2 with cofins, the ability to turn into into bats etc.

And maybe be like pretty close in style to Bram's style which is pretty close to classic, but pleaaaaassseeee no sparkles :joy:
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    And along with Werewolves, Vampires don't have to ask to bite others, that can be an alternative but they shouldn't need to ask. and maybe there should be a catch? like a 75% chance of success and 20% chance sim doesn't turn of the bite, and a 10% Sim dies of the bite, or maybe not die but something horrid happens.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    And along with Werewolves, Vampires don't have to ask to bite others, that can be an alternative but they shouldn't need to ask. and maybe there should be a catch? like a 75% chance of success and 20% chance sim doesn't turn of the bite, and a 10% Sim dies of the bite, or maybe not die but something horrid happens.

That would be awesome if you could bite a sim without asking or anything!!
  • Options
    kayla1996skayla1996s Posts: 4 New Member
    omg there should be a sims 4 supernatural, except maybe a different name lol
  • Options
    Nipx351Nipx351 Posts: 191 Member
    Invisible in mirror reflections, but their clothes are visible...if any. ;)

5% chance of infectious bite and the Sim takes on hybrid vampire abilities (can show/hide like aliens) and/or impregnation. Offspring are 50/50 chance of Sim or vampires.

And Lycan's! (Can eat spoiled food in form, speed bonus to building physical abilities and can smell others sims traits without interaction.)
  • Options
    Nip351 wrote: »
    Invisible in mirror reflections, but their clothes are visible...if any. ;)

5% chance of infectious bite and the Sim takes on hybrid vampire abilities (can show/hide like aliens) and/or impregnation. Offspring are 50/50 chance of Sim or vampires.

And Lycan's! (Can eat spoiled food in form, speed bonus to building physical abilities and can smell others sims traits without interaction.)

that would be awesome!!! and maybe vampire sims could get a moodlet saying they sense a werewolf around them and vise a versa
  • Options
    hmmmm maybe a possibility of a vampire/lycan hybrid??? (unlikely i know)