Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about easter egg hunt

So, once I unlock the prize for completing the easter egg hunt do I get to keep it? I mean will the object (I don't want to say what it is, spoilers and all that) always be there in my build/buy or is it gone when April is over? Will it be available to any future households I make, or only the ones I have active/alive/existing this month?
Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter

Comments

• gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited April 2015
    I unlocked it in one of my households, but I was wondering the same thing... I really hope it is available to any future households (for instance, as a thing in the Buy/Build Mode, not unlockable).
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    How do u go about doing an Easter egg hunt?
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    The object won't be available to households that haven't completed the egg hunt before the end of April.

It won't be in build buy for other households.

I have seen some people saying it will be in buydebug but I don't know where that info came from.
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Ok thanks. I don't like the idea of limited edition items in this game. It's not a mobile game, it shouldn't be made like one. Hopefully it will be in buydebug at the very least so people who buy TS4 after april will have access to all content, which is how it should be.
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    How do u go about doing an Easter egg hunt?
    I'm not sure if there are various ways, my sim got them by digging up rocks, looking for frogs and harvesting the occasional plant.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Shaobun wrote: »
    So, once I unlock the prize for completing the easter egg hunt do I get to keep it? I mean will the object (I don't want to say what it is, spoilers and all that) always be there in my build/buy or is it gone when April is over? Will it be available to any future households I make, or only the ones I have active/alive/existing this month?

You get to keep it in the save you have, other saves that you do won't have it unlocked right away you'll need to collect the eggs again. It will only last untill the end of April I belive.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1