Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perk Points in Testing Cheats? (Plus other new commands)

Does anyone know what the testingcheats command is for Perk Points and other things relating to the new expansion?

Comments

• SakuriSakuri Posts: 18 New Member
    Bumping up.
  • Masterone01Masterone01 Posts: 342 Member
    I am STILL waiting how to max the Perks Points.. Thanks
  • SakuriSakuri Posts: 18 New Member
    Nice to know I'm not alone at least. I just am finding the Employees rather... useless and it's becoming quite frustrating :/
  • ScarletPhoenix91ScarletPhoenix91 Posts: 4 New Member
    I had an employee completely maxed out in sales, maintenance, and work ethic, and she was still completely useless. I her set to ring out customers and she wouldn't do it. So I set her to clean the store and she sat on the bench outside. Finally I set her to restock items and then I got the notification that she had worked overtime and needed to leave. So she did nothing all day and I still had to pay her $350 for it. They are useless.
  • ScarletlocsScarletlocs Posts: 54 Member
    I agree. C the people we hire are useless. I'm not making any profit. She working OT and taking the little I make. That's why I fired her.
  • carlaj40carlaj40 Posts: 7 New Member
    I have to employees and one of them died so I had to hire another. He is useless and no matter how much you stay on him no work. I sent him home early..😡
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2018
    I don't know if you have found a solution to this or not, but in case you haven't. The MCCC mod it has an option to increase these points you are asking about.

Yes, there are some cheats regarding this. Give me a moment, I'll go find them.

Here is a link to the retail cheats and perk points.

https://sims-online.com/sims-4-perk-points-cheats-get-to-work/

There is also this mod that gives you better control over who you hire.
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175410777688/retail-overhaul-hire-certain-employeesbetter