March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I find completed TS2 Apocalypse Challenge stories?

trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
I'm thinking of attempting to tackle the apocalypse challenge (after a couple of failed attempts), and I always get inspired by reading other people's stories/documentation of their own attempts.

Unfortunately, no matter what Google search terms I type in, I either get posts describing what it is or really short incomplete stories. Also, I would prefer to read the stories of those who have all the expansion packs, since there are more rules involved, and I would particularly like to see how people handle the challenge with all the Freetime careers and restrictions.

I mean, don't get me wrong--I really enjoy rereading the works of ephemeraltoast and blueberrypie360, but I'm hoping to find more.

Do any of you know where I can possibly find these stories? Do you have any of your own to share?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :)

I take it you've already visited the boolprop.net site?

I got to the fourth generation but then my laptop broke, it's old. I was following the Borg rules with all the restrictions plus a few handicaps and advantages.:(
    http://boolprop.prophpbb.com/topic3501.html

And now I started a new one. I've started a Dualacy type with Dustin Broke. One version went to Uni and the other is doing an Extreme, Adult Start. It's been... interesting to say the least. :lol:

I know it's not complete but these are the Lifts I did get-

1. Angel Sweet- Oceanography/Hopelessness
    2. Kobe- Showbiz & Service (Animal Hero Advantage)
    3.* Clarence Sweet- Education
    4. Babette Sweet- Medical
    5. Bairn Sweet- Military
    6. *Virgil Sweet- Science
    7. Crewe Sweet- Adventurer
    8. Chika - Culinary
    9. Chaya - Music
    10. *Devin - Intelligence/Alien tech
    11. Dorian - Law
    12. Dora - Architecture
    13. Dorita- Athletics
    14. Datum- Politics