Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Minute Preorders ...

So ...

I have totally not played my game since March 6, and, tonight all of a sudden I fee like buying and waiting until midnight for this EP?!
Yep. It's official. I have lost composure, and I am now in no way shape or form able to wait a couple of more hours until I can play this EP lol.

Anyways, who else preordered GTW earlier today, or just now lol?

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2015
    I preordered today.* I had preordered ages ago, but I cancelled that after my work schedule looked awful for this week. Then a client delayed a job, but I waited till late today to make sure I was really going to be able to play tomorrow! If I wake up tomorrow with a migraine or something, I'll be really p.o.'d now.

*(I know, I could just buy tomorrow, but this way I know I've at least not hit payment issues. So that only leaves download issues.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    Awesome, it all worked out! Hopefully no migraines :)
  • L_Gibbs1372L_Gibbs1372 Posts: 30 New Member
    Husband just pre-ordered it for me a few minutes ago! <3
    I've been playing off and on for the past few months but the newest patch had me hooked, I love basements!
  • hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    i pre-ordered a week ago. anyone know when it'll show up in "my games" in origin? aren't we supposed to be able to pre-load it or am i wrong? lol
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Lenne42Lenne42 Posts: 80 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »
    i pre-ordered a week ago. anyone know when it'll show up in "my games" in origin? aren't we supposed to be able to pre-load it or am i wrong? lol

You have to click the I button on the base game. Eps aren't showing up ip in my games tab anymore
    [img][/img]2hf78fn.jpg
    Check out this YouTube Channel! MySimsVideos has Mod Tutorials, Game Reviews & GIVEAWAYS! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HOU-s_hNldYgy86_waGAA?app=desktop&persist_app=1
  • marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »
    Go to Origin, on the store page at the top it shows the countdown for when it will be released. on mine it shows 3hrs 14 mins.

• hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    thanks y'all! gonna be a loooong 3 hours...
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
    > @hellojewby said:
    > thanks y'all! gonna be a loooong 3 hours...

I Agree :'(
  • laryenhilllvrlaryenhilllvr Posts: 133 Member
    I bought the pre-order a few hours ago, should I be concerned that I don't see it in my origin games?
  • yoohoo0057yoohoo0057 Posts: 13 New Member
    Ordered mine about 30 minutes ago :)
  • nightmarequeennightmarequeen Posts: 21 Member
    > @laryenhilllvr said:
    > I bought the pre-order a few hours ago, should I be concerned that I don't see it in my origin games?

It'll show up if you right click TS4 and select 'View Game Details' in Origin. You may have to scroll down a bit. :)
    > @nightmarequeen said:
    > It'll show up if you right click TS4 and select 'View Game Details' in Origin. You may have to scroll down a bit. :)

Oh ok, thanks! I see it now.
    > @laryenhilllvr said:
    > I bought the pre-order a few hours ago, should I be concerned that I don't see it in my origin games?

Oh, no, not at all. If you click the i in TS4, it's listed under EPs.
  • SimpleFairytaleSimpleFairytale Posts: 18 New Member
    Yeah, I held out for this whole time because I couldn't decide if I should wait to see reviews. I also work the morning after the release. But, I caved and got it about 30 minutes ago lol. Guess I'll just get a teaser tonight before I have to sleep :'(
    > @NezImani said:
    > Oh, no, not at all. If you click the i in TS4, it's listed under EPs.

I found it, thanks!
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    LOL...I went ahead and ordered it a couple hours ago. My gardener has uncovered about 200 eggs and I don't want to throw them away so he's going to have to open an egg selling business
  • Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    All month I've been debating whether or not to pre-order, since I don't play Sims 4 much anymore and I pre-ordered a few other games and wasn't sure if my funds could handle it.

However, about half an hour ago I had a spoiled brat moment and absolutely had to have it. So I preordered. Now I'm waiting patiently for it to be ready to download :)
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    edited March 2015
    Guys, the reason why that it's not showing up in games is because Sims 4 dlcs don't show up in it, if you bought it go to the main menu when you launch the game, in the top right corner there is a button with an icon of 3 plumbobs. Click it and it'll show you all the TS4 dlc's and udner that itll say unowned or owned. If you bought it on origin/redeemed it it'll show up as owned. It'll then download on release. :)
    Thank you Gabe_oz
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    Just preordered seconds ago.

The reason it doesn't show up in Origin is because they decided to declutter Origin by not giving SP, GP and EP it's own spot. So when you hover over the Sims 4 cover on Origin there should be a grey "i" symbol next to the play button. Just click on that and all your content should be there.
    I just finished downloading mine guys, happy simming! :D
    Almost done here. Enjoy