Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

****UPDATED**** Sims 4 Season expansion pack HAS to have Disasters!!

13...Next

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Maybe a death by tornado, earthquake, or blizzard could occur if the sim goes outside and sims could drown in the floods similar to pools.
  • hrowanspencerhrowanspencer Posts: 3 New Member
    This would be fantastic - I'd love to see the likes of tornado's and such in Sims 4 seasons. I think an extreme weather/natural disaster update would definitely go a long way!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    edited June 2019
    No disasters in Sims 4,please. Keep disasters in Sim City games.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • sassys0110sassys0110 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Dilaxer said:
    > So everyone was yelling about seasons being the second expansion pack and i agree. BUT i'm tired of the same: Summer,Winter,Fall and spring aspect. I want something more, that would be, NATURAL DISASTERS.
    >
    > Tornadoes at Spring!
    > Earthquakes at Summer!
    > Flood at Fall!
    > Blizzard at Winter!
    >
    > So much ideas!
    >
    > I know all this is very hard and require A LOT of coding. But it will be so worth it!...Share you're ideas and tell me what you think.
    >
    > EDIT: Since some people don't want disasters that would be cool to be able to turn them off.
    >
    > EDIT: Okay so here's what disasters would do, but firstly let's start by saying that they will not have a big impact on you're house or you're family, but they will mess with you're game a little bit.
    >
    > Let's start with tornadoes: Tornadoes will occur at spring time, firstly you will see a warning sign that tornadoe is occuring at certain time and at certain day so you better take a shelter (New tornadoe shelter would be included) Firstly it will start raining then it get dark and then at BACKROUND
    > you will see a big twister.
    >
    > And here's the impact on you're GamePlay:
    >
    > - You will lose electricity and water. (Works the same as you wouldn't pay bills)
    > -It will give you're sims some scared moodlets.
    > -You will have some dirt piles around you're house. (Same as when earthquakes occurred in the sims 3 ambitions)
    > -And if you will not take the shelter you have a small chance of one of you're sims dying from the twister. (The death is gonna be very rare)
    >
    > Now earthquakes at summer:
    >
    > -You're screen will be moving
    > -You're sims will get some scared moodlets
    > -And you will have some dirt piles around you're house. (Same as when earthquakes occurred in the sims 3 ambitions)
    > (There is no gonna be death by earthquake)
    >
    > Flood at Fall:
    >
    > -Half of you're house is gonna be in water and you're sims will be able to swim in it. (The water will disappear after the time)
    > NOTE: The flood will not change you're house and will not do any damage.
    > -From swimming in the flood you're sim may get a playful moodlet, maybe ''Danger is fun''?
    >
    > Blizzard At winter:
    >
    > -You will lose water (Because it's so cold and water will freeze)
    > -ALL of you're sims will get ''Cold'' moodlet
    > -If you're sim will be in light clothes for example swimwear, and will go outside they will get ''Very Cold'' Moodlet and if they will continiue walking while in ''Very cold'' moodlet, they have a chance of dying from cold.
    > -Warming you're self near a fireplace will remove ''Cold'' moodlet
    >
    > And when any of these disasters will occur, you're sims job will be canceled for that day. (Same with children)
    >
    > So what you guys think now? Do you agree? Share you're ideas.
    >
    >

maybe even have tsunamis if you have island living