Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Bachelor is my new favorite Sim,she looks like a Disney character

So ever since supernatural I make it a habit of hitting everything in sight with elixirs as far as aging Sims up or down and reviving ghosts etc to see who is cute or 🐸🐸🐸🐸.Anyway all this time never thought about Bella and have done everybody else period every ghost anything.First I was at the pool and decided oh its bella lets hit her with an elixir.Here are the results in which is her aging up I have done nothing to her just threw potions

Haha got you now
Screenshot-459_zpsdxez3ab2.jpg
Welcome to teen-hood
Screenshot-462_zpswyhjk28r.jpg
Stalked her to her house tossed the trusty age of instant
Screenshot-476_zpslpurlny2.jpg
Here goes adult life apparently Dad does not find it weird his daughter went for a swim came home a teen then turned 25 two hours later
Screenshot-478_zps9ugdwic2.jpg
Awww adorable she likes me
Screenshot-484_zpsm9xdpxlm.jpg
Big Katy Perry eyes for those that seen the Showtime expansion previews
Screenshot-489_zpseggjjjag.jpg
Closeup so you can see she looks like a Disney Character how cute.Even with her thick eyebrows she is adorable
Screenshot-487_zpshdzspf7i.jpg

Anyway a few more interesting things for you all,as far as Sims that will surprise you,will not ruin it with pics you go see for yourself but....
Lotita Goth is a really really pretty Sim,revive her ghost you will see
Age down the elder Donia Spinelli from RH you will be surprised
Age down Kitty Landgrabs ghost then revive her
Age up darlene Bunch if you want to puke (had to throw that in) YUCK!!!
I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2015
    She is cute. In mine she and Mortimer are a couple, this is my first time playing with the two of them. The only thing I changed on her was her hair, and clothes. She came in with the thinner eyebrows.
    11061733_440485132768454_4361505602413188768_o.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Love it @LaBlue0314 great picture, I never in all my years playing would have thought Bella was so cute with huge eyes.Makes me want to start a new game and marry her <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Rock'nLlamaRock'nLlama Posts: 175 Member
    Awww <3 Cute!
  • In my game Bella got thiner eyebrow as well. She's cute.
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    I have saw Bella a few times but never really did anything with her, not even in 1\2\4.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Adorable! <3
    NymlADp.jpg
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    I have to say that I have a deep hatred for Bella Goth's lips. Those things pass down for ages.

BUT with that said, yeah... she's fine... though after my sim died she ended up marrying Leighton Sekemoto. <grumble>
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • @GaiaHypothesis

"I have to say that I have a deep hatred for Bella Goth's lips. Those things pass down for ages."

^ I actually like she's imperfect. I love the real vibe of Sunset Valley, although TS1, TS2 and ecpecially TS4 Bella are smokin' hot.

"BUT with that said, yeah... she's fine..."

^ She's got biggest eyes in neighbourhood :+1:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I feel the challenge to find some pictures of Bella.

Here is Bella sitting at the computer and Bebe Hart is painting.
    BebeAndBella001.jpg

You can't see their faces - not sure if that is good or bad. They were enrolled in my Boarding School at the time and were getting well skilled.

Here Bella has aged up to be a teen
    BellaMatildaMatt001.jpg

She's back at the boarding school to learn more skills.
    BellaBachelor001.jpg

That's it. I think she's still a teen in my game at the moment - I need to get back to her.
    @therealsunsetvalley Its not "imperfection" that I don't like about them, its that they are SO pointy and the bow of her lips are SO close together. It looks sharp to me, like she's always got this top lip pucker. That's my only real complaint about her.
    Studio
  • @therealsunsetvalley Its not "imperfection" that I don't like about them, its that they are SO pointy and the bow of her lips are SO close together. It looks sharp to me, like she's always got this top lip pucker. That's my only real complaint about her.

@GaiaHypothesis , thank you for clarifying. I will post Bella pictures, where her lips look nice, and where hideous. Because they can look nice, in a proper shot. But I guess I get your point, they should make it more gentle, smooth. But, that's the way it is. TS3 Bella has handicapped lips sharpness.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Her lips and Claire Ursine's lips make my want to scream! They both would be much better looking with tweaked lips.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited February 2017
    Haha! I decided to make a YA Bella and Mortimer couple, and Mortimer was already a YA in the game I'd been playing (although I had not played him at all) but I saved him to the sim bin. Then I saved Bella and tried aging her up to YA but personally I was not pleased with the result....so I ended up pairing a tweaked Mortimer with a completely different Bella that someone at MTS made instead. Sorry to whoever made her or her parents but genetics was not kind, IMO. She's not horrible, but she just did not fit the image I have of her.

I don't think I have any screenshots of my Bella and Mortimer yet though, I'll have to work on that.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    edited February 2017
    Ok, so now as a member I quess I can post pictures.

@GaiaHypothesis,

here are some shots of teenage Bella's lips:

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg

and here we can see top lip pucker and closness of bow of her lips:

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg

It looks like a bird. From far away she looks like she s chewing her lips.

Post edited by therealsunsetvalley on
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Thought I'd leave this here. This was my result of my efforts at blending TS3 and TS4's Bella appearances. I'm away from my computer, otherwise I'd upload a full body image of her too. I'll amend this after I get back.

bellabachelorwish_by_rvu-d9cabys.jpg
    @therealsunsetvalley LOLOL yes!!!! those are the lips!!! I didn't even notice how bad they were until they passed on to her two sons, and then kept cropping up in later generations. She just needs them softened up a bit!!
    Studio
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Old thread but I do agree that she has the cute Disney look :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Old thread but I do agree that she has the cute Disney look :smile:

Hasn't she? Her mother Jocasta too:

Screenshot-521.jpg
    Screenshot-478.jpg

Most of the pudding\base sims look somewhat Disney\Pixar-esque. Moreso in some worlds than others. In Sunset Valley, each family seems to have been modelled by a different simguru, thus its genetics are a blend of various styles. While with each EP hood (and the store worlds too!) the sims are mostly made by the same person, in different styles, each resembling different SV sims. In SV, you have premade sims that look Twinbrooky, ones that look Bridgeporty, ones that look Appaloosa Plains-y, ones that look Moonlight Fallsy, ones that look Starlight Shores-y, ones that look Isla Paradiso-y, and ones that look like the store sims.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I've said this before, but I think they have always tried to make sims a bit cartoony and doll-like in all the games. IMO in TS3 they just weren't very pretty over-all and in TS4 they went way overboard with the Pixar look of the entire game. The more cartoony and Pixar they go, the less versatile it is as a game because it gets too difficult to create the sims with the look you want them to have.

But this is kind of a different topic so I'll shut up now. :p
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
    TS3 just needs replacement skin and eyes.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Getting the Goth family together has been on my to do list. I've been busy with challenges. I'm a sucker for big eyes but those lips really are unique. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I've said this before, but I think they have always tried to make sims a bit cartoony and doll-like in all the games. IMO in TS3 they just weren't very pretty over-all and in TS4 they went way overboard with the Pixar look of the entire game. The more cartoony and Pixar they go, the less versatile it is as a game because it gets too difficult to create the sims with the look you want them to have.

Yes, I think so too and I think Sims 3 CAS wasn't really suitable for that. Fortunately they are very suitable to create with a more realistic look and since I prefer that myself I'm fine with the game ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member

I really agree with you. But I think the sims 3 has somewhat a realistic vibe... more realistic than sims2 and more realistic than sims4. that's what I like about it. (also there are some mods for skins out there that do a great job)
    Yeah, it's less artstiley-cartoony world than the other ones. Although the "pudding sims" are still cartoony.