Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1 Question Poll...

Are you buying the first EP, World Adventures?

FamilyPortrait1.png
Click my signature to check out my TS4 legacy challenge!

Comments

• AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yes.
  • PlaySimmer565PlaySimmer565 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    As far as I know, yes!

~PLaySimmer565
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes
  • FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited August 2009
    If my computer can, I will.
  • badtothebone322badtothebone322 Posts: 5,914 Member
    edited August 2009
    I am more than happy, and will buy every EP! :D
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • EmilsayEmilsay Posts: 256 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes. That is... If I have the money for it.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2009
    You can count on it. This is exactly what I put in the suggestion/new ideas section on the Sims 2 boards when they had the Sims 3 section there. I even named Egypt. France, and China or Japan and to make it an adventure. I called my idea Around the Workld Adventures. I also suggested an African Safari but instead of hunting animals to shoot it was for photography purposes and you would hunt for rare jungle plants for trophies. The African Safari is the only thing missing from my idea from the sounds of this Adventure EP. I will totally be looking forward to it - for sure. I already told the hubby to put it on his calender. hehehe

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited August 2009
    Defintley!
  • FableFable Posts: 256 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes
  • hotwheelsjillhotwheelsjill Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2009
    I dunno yet. Need more info.
  • badtothebone322badtothebone322 Posts: 5,914 Member
    edited August 2009
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    You can count on it. This is exactly what I put in the suggestion/new ideas section on the Sims 2 boards when they had the Sims 3 section there. I even named Egypt. France, and China or Japan and to make it an adventure. I called my idea Around the Workld Adventures. I also suggested an African Safari but instead of hunting animals to shoot it was for photography purposes and you would hunt for rare jungle plants for trophies. The African Safari is the only thing missing from my idea from the sounds of this Adventure EP. I will totally be looking forward to it - for sure. I already told the hubby to put it on his calender. hehehe

I hope they add a few more places though. Maybe somewhere cold like Russia or something...
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Fearlesskid12Fearlesskid12 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yup!! Now I need to go save some money... :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Claire17Claire17 Posts: 655 Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe - I want some more details first so I can make up my mind (I'm sure we'll get tons more screenshots before November though :)).
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited August 2009
    Definately... :D
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited August 2009
    Are you buying the first EP, World Adventures?

My plan at this moment in time is to, yes, buy the EP.
    Everytime I see your name I remember when one of my sons was a child of about 4 years old, and he would walk around the house singing that song. Brings back good memories.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • JamelithJamelith Posts: 51 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes!
  • Renyc7Renyc7 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe, not sure, good possibility though.
  • pon_zi1592pon_zi1592 Posts: 291 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yes.
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited August 2009
    Absolutely! :D
  • lmkrivcherlmkrivcher Posts: 509 Member
    edited August 2009
    yes... i always did for ts1 and ts2 so i guess i will do the same for ts3
    Simming since 2000 (whew!) <3
  • 4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Despite what Expansion pack it is ive always bought them since the Sims 1..for The sims 2 i bought the first few Stuff Packs but then stopped after the celebration one.. i dont care much for stuff packs :p So yes, i will be buying it :)
  • MaxCaliforniaMaxCalifornia Posts: 131 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Absolutely :D

When my husband picked up myu pre-ordered copy of Sims 3, he put down a deposit for the EP :D
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2009
    Of course I'm buying it!

Because whether or not I ever use the Adventure part of the game, I'd buy it just because of the new traits, skills, social interactions, objects, clothing, and hopefully, HAIR! :D

In the past, I have bought every EP/SP for TS1 and TS2 that ever came out. Why would I break tradition? I love it all! :lol:
  • simulatesimulate Posts: 43 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Having played 3 sims in 2 games in sim3, 1 sim first game, 2 sims second game.I find the core game enjoyable first time, predictable the second time. Can see no reason to play a third time (boring).

Managing more than 2 sims becomes a chore not a game playing enjoyment. So did not have babies.

I have mastered all the skills (but not all the extra challenges), obviously I have not worked in every career, but the 3 I have attempted seemed to easy and to linear in there progression. So I can not be bothered attempting the others.

An expansion that brings more of an adventure type game play to it may tempt me to buy it. An expansion that just adds more of the base sims 3 gameplay (i.e. more community lots to enter, additional traits, skills or jobs etc.) will not.
  • derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Most definitely!