Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Basement windows and stars from outside the lot

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I would love both of these to be added to the game :D

Installing-basement-windows-Astonishing-Basement-Design-Finish-Around-Basement-Tilt-In-Window-Img-4479_zpsbmssyauu.jpg

images%201_zpsymaovgcx.jpg

windows_dgslider_exterior03_large_zpsqzgaljaq.jpg

basement_window_zpsnr9tn1i9.jpg

c1f359bd3f0ee367933e7de7773fbb9e_zpsaxxisujj.jpg

images_zps67b0xvnc.jpg

add-basement-door-cellar-entrance_zps4gzydsm2.jpg

I was hoping for windows in the patch but sadly It never happened

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    Yeah, I think foundation windows would be great, if they can't get them for basements.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think what you'd have to do is build a basement out side from under your house just stair case room only then delete the ground above it, and you can add a door to the basement. for this one

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I think what you'd have to do is build a basement out side from under your house just stair case room only then delete the ground above it, and you can add a door to the basement. for this one

Oh nice. I think I'll do that today! I managed to get a standard basement working yesterday. (I am not a clever builder.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I just watched a video on basements on how to do the stairs part. But I would still like basement windows and the little drop-down things that hold dirt away from windows that are below ground level (I think called a window well?) as well as be able to have the basement poke above the ground enough to have higher windows. I think some of the windows are called "casement" style. The outside cellar doors to cover entryways would be cool too.
    tumblr_pmzvsggVm51qku51so1_400.jpg
  • SummerXOSummerXO Posts: 3 New Member
    Yep! That's something I always wanted in TS3. That would be awesome.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I wonder if it could be managed with CC if they used the feature of cutting in to the ground a bit like a pool. Like a mini pool tool to dig the well & specify depth but have the ability to drain the water & color the walls & floor.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Basement/ Foundation windows would be amazing!
    There are already windows on foundations in San Myshuno apartment buildings (Upper left):
    The-Sims-4-City-Living-Official-Apartments-Trailer-013-414x276.jpg
    a256aFi.gif