Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography Studio Build. Ready for GTW objects

I built a photography studio to replace the museum in Oasis Springs. I'm going to have my Fogel family own it so I named it Fogel Forography. Check it out below ! http://www.thesims.com/gallery/49692DA6D41F11E480213D37B356AEC4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=CEW810&max=25

Comments

• Options
    Candy810Candy810 Posts: 52 Member
    Sorry for the typo. I'm thinking that I'll also sell the pictures and paintings that I hang up around the studio. This lot also has a basement with a dark room.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Fogel Fotography is a very nice photography studio! :) It will be great for your sims family run when GTW is released. It is nice that your sims will also sell there paintings and photos that they have created/taken. The pictures will look nice on the walls, and it will be fun for you seeing them being sold. The sun decor on the roof is nice for sims to see when approaching the studio. It looks nice how you have placed the front windows in the build, for sims to enjoy looking outdoors whilst inside and also enjoy sunlight coming in. The plants are nice touches on the edges of the front of the building. It is great that you have a basement living area, and have a dark room in it! The layout of the build is great. You will enjoy furnishing it with the new GTW items.
    Your photography studio is great! :)