Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No hotkey for laptops

I watch this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oqb8eYCLKY about the hotkey on the + on the number pad but I use a laptop, how am I suppose to use this hotkey? (No my laptop doesn't have ANY kind of number pad)
Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!

Comments

• Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    I could be wrong but I think the numbers that line the top of your keyboard as well as the +, - at the right end of the keyboard work as hotkeys. No number pad required.
    Again, I could be incorrect but I would check that.
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    edited March 2015
    Oh I saw that video too lol That's the first thing I tried on my laptop (it doesn't have a number pad either) and unless I did it wrong, it didn't work
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    yeah, you are incorrect. The + at the line number is just Zoom

fB7mWIn.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    the only thing laptops can't do it use Page Up/Page down to toggle floors well at least my laptop.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    Mine have the pageUpDonw buttons. I want that cicle shortcut.

fB7mWIn.gif
  • PinkiplayzPinkiplayz Posts: 2 New Member
    > @MasonGamer said:
    > the only thing laptops can't do it use Page Up/Page down to toggle floors well at least my laptop.

I found how to do that shortcut! so i was just messing around and i pressed = fn+esc. Then It should say Function key Priority Mode. Then hold fn with page up or down and boom
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have a number pad on my Gaming Laptop (not the numbers above the letters the number pad on the right of the keyboard where Number Lock is next to your Arrow Keys) and to the right of NUMLK there's the - and + keys both you can use to go through the colours of the objects. To use Page Down and Page Up you have to hold Shift since it's on the number pad on Laptops so if you press it you're just pressing the numbers personally i'm up with just clicking the icon at the top of the game.
  • Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    I also use a laptop with no number-pad. I've tried everything. Until I got a new laptop. The modern laptops have a number-pad. I'm thinking of trying the fn key with the function keys to see if they work. I'll let you know if they work.