Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

60smusicluvr's Lottery WINNERS ANNOUNCED!- *A Going Away Party*

60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hello everyone! I am excited to be doing a lottery and I don't think I could pick a better time than right now. :) Unfortunately, I will have limited access to the internet for the next couple of months and probably won't be spending as much time on this site because of that. :tired_face: During the past month, I managed to get my most desired items from the store and gift a bunch of friends. It was a blast! :mrgreen: I want to end on a high note, so...You get the idea! ;)

8d4c755c1cc4dc7bbc1f53f6d0b5e299.jpg

Entries will be accepted till April 1st 12PM EST. Drawing will take place quickly after that. No, this isn't an April Fools Joke! :tongue:

PRIZE(S)- Right now, I'm not sure what the amount will be. Assuming the ads continue to pop up, I'll be able to gift quite a bit. If I keep an eye on the store pages, I make around 1000 simpoints per day. I'll be updating the prize(s) as I collect my points. CURRENT AMOUNT: 7800+

Sponsors Are Welcome!

Thank you, @melaniet1020! - Sponsoring 2450 Simpoints
Thank you, @Reachsims! - Sponsoring 2450 simpoints
Thank you, @charlotteprice! - Sponsoring a world up to 4307 points (if you have all of the worlds, you can choose up to 4000 points OR gift the world away) & 8 people/500 points each for *winners wishlist ONLY*

You can enter yourself and one nominee, BUT the simmer must have been active on this site within the past month, otherwise they won't be added to the entry list. Please write the @username before the nominees wishlist. That way I can double check to make sure they've been active. :)

Entry Form:
1. Your Username
2. Link to Your Wishlist and/or Nominee
3. Tell me about your funniest Sims experience. :D It can be something that happened on the site, something that happened in the game, something you dreamed about, etc! Just be sims related, please! ;)

SOMETHING EXTRA:
*Check out Ciane's post here to win item(s) valued up to 100 simpoints. The Sim is CC free, btw. :) *

THAT'S IT!

tumblr_msngo8trv61sg7ck2o1_500.gif
Post edited by 60smusicluvr on

Comments

• 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited April 2015
    THE RESULTS ARE IN!

WINNERS WILL HAVE A STAR BESIDE THEIR WISHLIST LINK :star:

1. Creepiz /Creeqiz
    2. shaliny1997
    3. ellabrodey9 :star:
    4. janineisabaws :star:
    5. AlphaFen :star:
    6. duyguugudur - nom by AlphaFen
    7. Naley22
    8. VioletHorse
    9. pugslover4
    10. andreax0
    11. Fizzerooster
    12. annasommer - nom by Shannen
    13. tybbob1 :star:
    14. qkinney - Nom by okester
    15. okester
    16. cmbaker16 :star:
    17. ragan651 :star:
    18. LadyGreenEyes :star:
    19. Cynth220 - nom by LadyGreenEyes :star:
    20. shadowcat85 - nom by TheKrazy_KimSim
    21. TheKrazy_KimSim
    22. simgirl542 :star:
    23. Nh6650
    24. WahnSim
    25. robovegan :star:
    26. izaap :star:
    27. brandi22
    28. lltan
    29. enchantedprey :star:
    30. xJulle
    31. LadybugLeslie
    32. kayli2001 - nom by JACKIEMALEK2
    33. osupermegabom AKA Osuperlegal :star:
    34. jerrinicci
    35. creativity_rulez
    36. Silvakristiina
    37. JDENNEHEY
    38. njwilson1986
    39. geneticbits
    40. SashaGoldenGirl - nom by duyguugudur
    41. rosey1579
    42. MegaMauricio AKA Bluebomber21
    43. Teegers
    44. Carmen0908
    Post edited by 60smusicluvr on
  • CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    I haven't been much of a stalker until recently, but I still hate to see people leave. Lotteries are fun though. If points keep up, I may be able to donate an set or two. (Spending money to buy points is a no-go.) Let me know how many you think you will need.

Entry Form:
    1. Creepiz (It is listed as Creeqiz. Stupid EA.)
    2. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Creeqiz
    3. The funniest thing outside of the game, that I can think of involved my brother in law. His wife and her sister had just gotten sims 2 and were playing in the same world. They were working very carefully make their sim lives match up. I forgot what they did to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my brother in law off, but he jumped in their game and created a sim that started having affairs with both their sims. When they loaded their game up, all hell was breaking loose. Despite being an avid sims player, I still laugh about it to this day. I don't think I have ever seen anything so passive aggressive in my life.

The funniest thing I have seen in game actually happened earlier this month. I had just bought Lucky Palms Gold and was playing around with it. The game started lagging like crazy and resetsim * was only working for about 30 seconds. So I started the tedious task of checking each house for the culprit. 6 houses in, I find 2 adult sims, a dog and 3 horses on a houseboat. I just starred at my PC for a solid minute. It wasn't even like there was room for them. There was a 1x12 space for them to run along the side of the boat and tables in the back. The horses barely had enough room to turn around! You would think that EA would have programmed is so that horse can't be on houseboats, but you would be wrong. I moved the family and game started working just fine.
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Entry Form:
    1. Your Username: shaliny1997
    2. Link to Your Wishlist : http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    3. Tell me about your funniest Sims experience. :D:
    I always have a lot of fun playing the sims 3 but the funniest moment was when my little sims asked "trick or treat" to their friends and then had all together a big party!! ;)
    Happy simming!
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    I would like to sponsor a venue up to 1900sp :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • ellabrodey9ellabrodey9 Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2015
    1. ellabrodey9
    2. In my signature
    3. One time I sent one of my sims to prom (her name was Dara) and I kept getting popups that said "Dara is really enjoying Dara's company" "Dara brought Dara some punch" or whatever all of those prom messages are. I checked and THERE ARE NO OTHER DARAS IN THE PLUM haha EA I filtered it myself ok TOWN so yes. She was on a date with herself. How romantic <3
    Post edited by ellabrodey9 on
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited March 2015
    A 60s music lover needs a party with 60s music ...

Download this sim (And leave a rec while you are at it.) And show a pic of her having a great time at a party in your game. (If you can't download her, just make a look-alike sim in your game and use that.)

In return, I'll stop by your WL or the WL of whomever you target to gift something(s) valued up to 100 sim points.

Including a 60s music video in your post might also result in additional WL gifting. ;D
    VM-Poster-Web.jpg

https://youtu.be/3_mO8tW_Sqw

Post edited by ciane on
    Hi, @Creeqiz /Creepiz! :) I don't have a set amount I'd like to give away, so it's all up to you!

Loved both your stories! Thank you for sharing. :D I will add you to the entry list ASAP. :blush:

@shaliny1997, sims are a crazy bunch! :D I will add you to the entry list. :)

@melaniet1020, :scream: Thank you for being so generous with your simpoints! <3 I'll add you to a list of sponsors on the original post. :mrgreen:

@ellabrodey9, hahaha. Must be a glitch! :D

LOL, @Ciane. <3 *dances* Should I add this to the original post? :D

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFvXvfUF-Co
  • janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    1. Your Username janineisabaws
    2. Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws
    3. Tell me about your funniest Sims experience. :D It can be something that happened on the site, something that happened in the game, something you dreamed about, etc! Just be sims related, please! ;)
    My funniest sims experience would have to be when my sim's sister busted into gangnam style right after my sim's wedding, she didn't eat any cake, and didn't socialize, just headed straight to the dance floor. 1iwix.jpg
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2015
    I would like to sponsor a venue up to 1900sp :smiley:
    Same here. I would like to sponsor a venue also, up to 1900 SimPoints. Unfortunately, I am too busy to send out a zillion gifts to all the friends of a winner, so it's either a venue or.. a venue. ;) (Hidden Springs at 2000 SimPoints is an acceptable alternative.)

@60smusicluvr - I don't rack up the sponsor points you do, but thanks for hosting and have a great time when you are "away."
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    1. @AlphaFen
    2. My Wishlist I would like to nominate @duyguugudur andher wishlist
    3. Tell me about your funniest Sims experience. That's tough! In game there was the time my Sim walked on water, when I found out about the never nude trait but my personal favourite was with my 1st Sim Chloe Grace. She was happily married to Percy something or other and they were expecting their second child, I was finding the game a little boring just going to work, be happy yada yada and then Percy suddenly accused his wife of cheating with her ex :o I couldn't understand it! Chloe was perfectly faithful! :o She hadn't even talked to her ex since before she even met Percy! Anyway long story short this was the day that I learned if you don't officially break up with your boyfriend when you marry another man this is something called cheating! :anguished: I guess it was one of those laugh at yourself kind of moments :D

Outside the game my funniest moments have been watching the mixture of horror/pride of my family when I update them on my Sims. And of course there are so many wonderful/funny times with the people on this forum you guys do make me laugh <3 In a good way ;)

Having trouble embedding a video so I'm just going to send you a 60's vibe. I wish you great happenings in your new place @60smusicluvr continue to be groovy :love: and peace out man! B)

rainbow_glittered_peace_sign.gif
    LOVE the Gingham dancing and the music!

Now, let's see more dancing and more music and make sure that I get to sponsor just as much as Melanie and Reach.
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited March 2015
    Entry Form:
    1. Your Username Naley22
    2. Link to Your Wishlist and/or Nominee: my WL- http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Naley22
    3. hummm funny.. lets see. well i don't have anything specific that happened that is funny but as a pet lover i enjoy watching the cats play and when they pounce on each other its hilarious.

edit pictures! :

wait for it...

Screenshot-74_zpssmt7ddwu.jpg

hi ya!

Screenshot-75_zps6xlqbca4.jpg

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited March 2015
    1. Your Username @violethorse
    2. Link to Your Wishlist and/or Nominee http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=VioletHorse
    3. Tell me about your funniest Sims experience. :D It can be something that happened on the site, something that happened in the game, something you dreamed about, etc! Just be sims related, please! ;) My little sister was playing sims one day and her mother sim changed her outfit by using the dresser. then the father sim went to change outfit using the dresser as well but he had trouble opening the dresser drore. he kept pulling and pulling to open the dresser and when he gave it one last hard pull with both hands, it open and he landed right on his back. he was even in his best outfit XD
    (sorry for any misspelled words) if this happens again, I will try and film it or take photos.
    Edit: ok got a film. and look who it is :p
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=474495

Post edited by VioletHorse on
    ciane wrote: »
    A 60s music lover needs a party with 60s music ...

Download this sim (And leave a rec while you are at it.) And show a pic of her having a great time at a party in your game.

In return, I'll stop by your WL or the WL of whomever you target to gift something(s) valued up to 100 sim points.

Including a 60s music video in your post might also result in additional WL gifting. ;D
    VM-Poster-Web.jpg

https://youtu.be/3_mO8tW_Sqw

uh wish I could do this but I don't have some of those games and not allowed to download from exchange. but good luck to those who do this and thank you for doing this @caine.

@AlphaFen If it's a youtube video, right click on it when it's playing and choose the option top option - get video URL. It will show up in a box. Copy it and paste it in your post (after you've typed something first).

You and @janineisabaws have both earned 100 sim points for first picture and first gif (in attempt to add a video).

You may spend now or save to add to more sim points if you upload a pic of a certain sim partying and/or a 60s music video.
    I almost forgot, @Reachsims - happy belated birthday! I hope your day was awesome. Did you stop by the birthday thread and see your birthday wishes?
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited March 2015
    @ciane. i recommend the sim but it takes me forever to load my game so i leave it open and will not be adding the sim to my game. but i am hoping this song will be enough :smiley: also i hope its form the 60's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww&amp;list=PLDC0DD7E0C0F586F3
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    1. Your Username: @Pugslover4
    2. Link to Your Wishlist and/or Nominee: It's in my siggy.
    3. I have tons of funny things happen, but seasons was the first funniest. I was sitting down playing my game and it's was in the middle of winter (Real Life) and on my games was Summer raining and thundering. My real life dogs was barking outside the window and thought there was real thunder. I was laughing so hard nearly fell out of the chair. But here my 2nd most funniest thing happen while playing Sims in University. LOL!
    badglitch_zpsdb1f5131.jpg

Peace Out!!
    Peacep.gif
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
    @janineisabaws, sims are so silly. :D

@Reachsims, thank you for sponsoring a venue or Hidden Springs! <3 I've added you to the list of sponsors. :)

@AlphaFen, ugh! I hate that, too. Who would have thought?
    Ahhh, I love simmers. <3
    Love the peace sign.

@Naley22, I honestly don't have many moments either... Unless it's a glitch LOL or in these forums. Although, I do remember being terrified of the sims (original game). The music when sims were robbed was so scary. *shivers* I suppose that's kind of funny, now, looking back and all.
    *Giggles* Your kitties are cute. Cat people rule!!!!

@VioletHorse, oooh! I gotta see that sometime! Haha.

@Ciane & Naley22, I love these videos! Good taste! ;) *dances very badly*

@Pugslover4, hehe. Sims trip inside other sims. :joy::smirk:
    ehaihk.jpg

Leanna's jamming out to some tunes from the 60's!

MlaomyAh.jpg
    Oh, yeah. Now we are partying! Tell me what you want to spend your 300 sim points on @janineisabaws and I'll get right on it.

@VioletHorse, just for you and all in the same situation, create a 60smusicLuvr look-alike and share a pic of her partying (and leave a rec for the real one).
    @ciane, thank you so much <3 & I would love to get #23, 33, 39 - 43 on my WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws#
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    ciane wrote: »
    Oh, yeah. Now we are partying! Tell me what you want to spend your 300 sim points on @janineisabaws and I'll get right on it.

@VioletHorse, just for you and all in the same situation, create a 60smusicLuvr look-alike and share a pic of her partying (and leave a rec for the real one).

uh how do I do the rec thingy?? sorry :D

@VioletHorse, oooh! I gotta see that sometime! Haha.
    when ever are sims do the dresser, we watch just in case it happens again. I will try doing sims later this week or next.