Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the meaning of 'Roles' in our profile?

_Sam__Sam_ Posts: 98 Member
I have 'en_US' and some users have 'General', what does that mean?
lPISDta.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited March 2015
    Heck if I know. I am still trying to figure out why we have 'promote' at the top of our page. -_-

Sorry I was like no help at all. :(

Edit: I think it's their fancy and weird way of saying what language we are reading the forum in. Now the general part I have no clue.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2015
    I think it's just what forums you use. Like en_US is the US forums, and I dunno if general is just everything else (probably is), or what. Just my guess, I don't know for sure. It just seems most logical to me.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited March 2015
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I think it's just what forums you use. Like en_US is the US forums, and I dunno if general is just everything else (probably is), or what. Just my guess, I don't know for sure. It just seems most logical to me.

It's like the US English speaking people on one side and everyone else who doesn't speak or understand English or live in the US are just over in that corner somewhere lol

That's not cool to just put them under general. There ARE other countries and languages lol.

Sorry if I am babbling on. It's 3am and I am tired but have insomnia. Being on this phone probably isn't helping either.
  • Options
    bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    I got a lot of questions in this site yeah