Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Landgraab's Wonder Child Challenge, ep. 9 Huge Windows

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
The evil Landgraab Corporation is looking for a perfect sims to become their stronger assets. That is when they chose both Rose Fletcher and Dandre Banks for their perfect genes to create a wonder child! Rose and Dandre have no choice but obey the Landgraab. Will they be able to do that?

This is a spin off show of Fletcher Legacy Challenge

Episode 0: Evil Baby
Episode 1: Call The Police Now
Episode 2: Like a Virgin
Episode 3: Best Criminal Ever
Episode 4: Good Sea Monster
Episode 5: Social Chat
How to make spin off sims?
Episode 6: All Energetic
Episode 7: Wasting Time
Episode 8: Lot of the Rising Sun
Episode 9: Huge Windows
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
Post edited by AkramA on

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    So glad you're doing the Wonder Child challenge! You're really in for a treat! I like your decision to share the narrative of how the challenge-play goes for you!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    @CathyTea I had so much fun playing this challenge. I think sharing the play is just better for now as I am actually trying to get as much point as possible, so it would be almost no time for story
    AkramA wrote: »
    @CathyTea I had so much fun playing this challenge. I think sharing the play is just better for now as I am actually trying to get as much point as possible, so it would be almost no time for story

Yes, and also, all your readers can learn from you. It's such a great challenge--really fun! Oh! Let me know if you want my number 1 tip!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @CathyTea well what is that? Tell me! :hushed:
    Oh! It's Zzzz-juice! My Wonder Child never slept from the moment she popped out of the bassinet until she became a young adult. Every day, she drank sleep potion!

@CathyTea Just saw your wonderchild report card and amazed by the score, and just realized that you did that before career update, really impressive haha.
    @CathyTea Just saw your wonderchild report card and amazed by the score, and just realized that you did that before career update, really impressive haha.

Yes, it was SUPER hard--that was back when aspirations were so hard. Pinstar beat my score by a country mile--I don't know if he did his before or after the update.

• FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Well, this one has a promising title. Lol!

The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast

It's the Wonder Child for Evil project!

CathyTea wrote: »

Yes, it was SUPER hard--that was back when aspirations were so hard. Pinstar beat my score by a country mile--I don't know if he did his before or after the update.

I know right? It's just too hard. I remember it being hard if you remember fletcher legacy generation 3 child. Whiz Kid and Social Butterfly is just such a torture.

It's the Wonder Child for Evil project!

Haha, I don't want the title to be just wonderchild. The government have made so many wonder child Landgraab evil co decide to make one too!
    Sorry for the short chapter but the wonder child is born!

Episode 3: Best Criminal Ever

1.png
    @AkramA It's never boring when we get to see the kid fresh from the bassinet! Plus she's adorable! But so skinny! Was Rose too busy dancing to feed her? LOL! I really enjoyed spotting the paintings on the easel in the background, too.

Have fun!

@CathyTea the one that's boring is that I already explain everything in episode 2. So I have nothing to talk about. Rose stop dancing when she start bartending a bar, it's a new kind of dance move! She's skinny because I only feed her when the notification of neglecting baby come out, it's just for a point purpose, you don't need to take care the baby, really, because he/she will like you anyway! That's what happened to both Shea and Judd in the Fletcher Legacy too.
    Oh. I'm so telling the social workers!

@CathyTea I just hate sims 4 baby because you can't see their moods like the sims 3 did, I don't want to overfeed it, before I figure out this trick, I'm just thinking that crying means need feeding.

@CathyTea I just hate sims 4 baby because you can't see their moods like the sims 3 did, I don't want to overfeed it, before I figure out this trick, I'm just thinking that crying means need feeding.

I was just teasing! I do the same thing, sometimes.

@CathyTea Once there's an opportunity I'll never stop ranting about sims 4 baby, haha!
    I did enjoy your comment that they all look alike! They don't, I've noticed--but they do look very similar!

edited March 2015
    I did enjoy your comment that they all look alike! They don't, I've noticed--but they do look very similar!

They won't be similar if they have different skin tone, but if they do they will have the same eye color, eyebrows color, and even shirt color. I knew this when I tried 100 baby challenge.

Addition, I found baby in debug mode also, they're like other object that color can be chosen!
    Your wonder child looks so much like her mom! <3

Cute video! I've always wondered what Dandre's voice sounded like when he grew up. Makes me laugh that he's dancing to spooky music!

Fun chapter, too! I really enjoy the way that Rose is laughing in her sleep in the final screenshot! :)

@CathyTea She really is look like her mother! Shea is look much more like her father. So I'm glad we have both covered.

I didn't even notice rose laughing in the background, I knew she was sleeping there but not laughing. That actually look like she heard the conversation.
    edited March 2015