Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No access to My Page

I posted this last week but apparently the post was deleted...so is it just me or is this happening to everyone? I can log in to the sims 3 site but when I go to "My Page" it logs me out and when I log back it the site returns to the main page. So basically I cannot access my page, accept friend requests or make or read comments on my page. Someone please let me know if this is a problem with the site or just on my end.

Comments

• KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    I updated origin and ran malware and virus scans...can someone just please let me know if they are able to use their sims 3 My Page? I see people reading this post, no replies?
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    It sometimes happens to me. Have you tried clearing your cache or another browser? I have read others having to change their passwords to fix the problem, and others endure the joyful experience of customer support with varying success. Good luck hope you get it fixed soon.
    Thank you scillakees for your reply! I have not tried those things. The only caches I clear are my sims caches. I will try that. At least now I know it's just on my end.
    It worked!!!! clearing my cache worked! Thank you!