Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Marriage Material? - On Hiatus as of 8/2/15

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
2z3t739.png

Calling single sims, calling singles sims, sign up to find your perfect match.

This is a fun little idea I came up with based on a show I like. What I thought could be fun to do is take 8 sims, 4 guys and 4 girls, and pair them up to try and find a perfect match. We’ll do this by you answering a few questions each week as your sim, playing some games for chances to change your partner, specially planned date courses and much more until a perfect match is made.

To enter all you have to do is provide a profile picture of your sim with their name, traits, and a small background on where they come from and their background like how they were raised? Family? No family? Pets? Stuff like that and nothing else as your sim will get interviewed and their answers must only be known by me and you until I reveal them. As the interviews/answers will be secret, you can give them to me by pm or email whichever you prefer, you’ll find my email on mypage under about me.

Oh and I will be taking pictures and writing it up as a story based on the interviews and everything else they do as they will all live on one lot. I call it Singlettes and is built in Lucky palms as that’s where I’ve decided they will all live.
rm75au.jpg
What you need to know before entering your sim:

Any sims are allowed from normal to SN types of any kind even plumbots! I own all Eps and Sps except KPST, Diesel, & Movie stuff. For store stuff I own a good portion but not everything so keep it to a limit please and sims must be available to download from the exchange as a household. (If you have problems with the exchange and cannot upload to it you can email me the sims3pack by going into your electronic arts folder for me it’s found in Documents -> Electronic Arts->The Sims 3->Exports )

Concerning Skills your sim can have them if you want but it won’t make a difference if they have any or not

The sim you enter can’t be completely perfect so they should have 1 or 2 unfortunate traits so for example your sims could have a personality like Hopeless-Romantic, Family-oriented, Natural Cook, Unflirty, & Loner

I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing so since today is Sunday all Sims should be turned in by next Sunday March, 28th. Also, once your sim has been entered meaning their picture, name traits, background info and download link are provided I will provide you with the first challenge which is just a set of interview questions your sim needs to answer so they can introduce themselves. If you are going to do this by email make sure to email me and let me know who you are if I don't already have your email :) .

Entry Form:

Username:
Sim Name:
Traits:
Background Info (optional):
Download Link:
Profile Picture of Sim:
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments