Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Challenges Post *post your challenges that you made up here!* (sims 4 ideas 1)

2...Next

Comments

• KikinhasKikinhas Posts: 2 New Member
    THE FAIRY CHALLENGE - cottage living inspired

Hii! This is my take to make an interesting challenge for the sims 4 inspired by cottage living 😋, since we didn't get fairies in the pack I thou id play pretend, and here it is! My/our fairy challenge. I'm not sure if anyone has made something similar to this, if you have or know someone who has pls inform me since I have no clue, this is just something that I thought of, but anyways, the basics are:

You will play as 4 different kinds of fairies, each of them represents a different color and mood they have different talents and must complete them by the end of their life
    If you have realm of magic, feel free to make the sims as spellcasters (the rules are written as if you were)
    You're in control of their appearance and some other aspects, but make sure to follow what is said
    Other than that, have fun! Here we go:

You will have 4 fairies:

1. Yellow
    2. Pink
    3. Blue
    4. Green

Green Fairy - Represents Inspiration
    (With realm of magic: Practical Magic)

This is the fairy that represents the arts, they love to create and play instruments.
    Anything related to inspiration and fun attracts them, this happy little bubble loves to live life
    The objective for this fairy is:

- Master two of the talents - Painting, Handiness, Piano, Violin or Guitar

- Collect the talent - reach level 10 of chosen talents - for:

Painting: Paint Every painting
    Handiness: Create every wooden object
    Piano: Write every music type
    Violin: Write every type of music
    Guitar: Write every type of music

- ( With Realm of Magic) Unlock every practical spell

Aspiration: Choose according to the skills you choose for your sim
    Traits:
    Creative
    Childish
    Outgoing

Music: Classical
    Activity: Choose according to what talents you want them to have and complete it (optional)

Pink Fairy - Represents Caring
    (With realm of magic: Potion Making)

Our Pink fairy is the one who keeps everyone company when they need the most, they are always trying to help out by doing what they do best, either cooking for someone or even singing them a lullaby, whichever one happens it always works.

- Master two of the talents - Baking, Cooking, Herbalism, Mixology or Singing

Baking: Bake every baked good (incl. Cupcakes)
    Cooking: Cook every cooked good (incl. Gourmet cooking)
    Herbalism: Brew every recipe
    Mixology: Mix every drink
    Singing: Write every type of music

- Collect the talent (Example: for baking, bake everything there is to bake and for singing, you must write all the songs e.t.c)

- (With Realm of Magic) Brew Every Potion

Aspiration: Choose according to the skills you choose for your sim and complete it (optional)
    Traits:
    Foodie
    Good
    Cheerful

Music: Lullabies Radio Music
    Activity: Choose according to what talents you want them to have

Blue Fairy - Represents Focus
    (With realm of magic: Untamed Magic)

The blue fairy is the fairy that represents focus and wellness, they are the perfect example of one who cares about self-love, but they are also very proper and intelligent, nevertheless, they are also sweet and kind
    The objective of this fairy is:

-Master two of the talents - Writing, Reading, Charisma, Wellness or Fitness

Writing: Write every book
    Reading: Read every book
    Charisma: Perform every charismatic option
    Wellness: (no additional challenge)
    Fitness: (no additional challenge)

-(With Realm of Magic) Unlock every Untamed spell

Aspiration: Choose according to the skills you choose for your sim and complete it (optional)
    Traits:
    Bookworm or Active
    Proper
    Outgoing

Music: Fucus Music

Green Fairy - Represents Growth
    (With Realm of magic: mischief Magic)

Ahah now this is a fun one, our little green fairy is the one who keeps the fun around the house, you'd say them and yellow fairy are very close, but when it comes to performing little pranks, yellow doesn't agree 100% to it.
    Despite everything this fairy loves the outdoors and loves to connect with nature.

-Master two of the talents - Gardening, Fishing, Collection, Comedy or Mischief

Gardening: Plant / Collect every plant
    Fishing: Fish every type of fish
    Collection: Collect every collectible
    Comedy: Perform every comedic interaction
    Mischief: Perform every mischievous interaction

-(With realm of magic) Unlock all mischievous interaction

Traits:
    Loves the Outdoors
    Goofball
    Self-assured

Music: Backyard Music

Extra info:
    - Start as either a teen - Young adult - adult
    -If you want to have a more difficult time add more talents of each fairy (ex. Instead of 2 talents give them 4)
    -You can have relationships between fairies (even a family)

End:
    The challenge ends if you complete every objective or if someone dies before completing their objectives

Continuous gameplay:
    If you want to keep playing, your Young Adult, Adult, or Elder can adopt a baby (or have it) and this baby will take the place of your fairy but must have different talents according to their color, keep playing until there are no talents left (ex. If you play with a blue fairy who chooses to have a writing and wellness talent, their next life cannot have the same talents)

If you choose to have your own baby, when it is born it must live with the other parent (yeah the parents can't live together) until you complete your objectives and "retire" then, and only then, the baby may come to live in the same lot as the other fairies
    If you choose to adopt, make sure you first complete your objectives, if you feel as if your sim is too old to grow the kid into teenage hood you may cheat your elder's life just until the child grows into a teenager

I recommend you set the lifespan as:
    Normal -> 1-2 talents
    Long -> 3-5 talents

Remember:
    -No cheating
    -They cannot have jobs
  • KikinhasKikinhas Posts: 2 New Member
    THE FAIRY CHALLENGE - cottage living inspired (repost)

Hii! This is my take to make an interesting challenge for the sims 4 inspired by cottage living 😋, since we didn't get fairies in the pack I thought id play pretend, and here it is! My/our fairy challenge. I'm not sure if anyone has made something similar to this, if you have or know someone who has pls inform me since I have no clue, this is just something that I thought of, but anyways, the basics are:

You will play as 4 different kinds of fairies, each of them represents a different color and mood they have different talents and must complete them by the end of their life
    If you have realm of magic, feel free to make the sims as spellcasters (the rules are written as if you were)
    You're in control of their appearance and some other aspects, but make sure to follow what is said
    Other than that, have fun! Here we go:

You will have 4 fairies:

1. Yellow
    2. Pink
    3. Blue
    4. Green

Yellow Fairy - Represents Inspiration
    (With realm of magic: Practical Magic)

This is the fairy that represents the arts, they love to create and play instruments.
    Anything related to inspiration and fun attracts them, this happy little bubble loves to live life

- Master two of the talents - Painting, Handiness, Piano, Violin or Guitar

Painting: Paint Every painting
    Handiness: Create every wooden object
    Piano: Write every music type
    Violin: Write every type of music
    Guitar: Write every type of music

- ( With Realm of Magic) Unlock every practical spell

Aspiration: Choose according to the skills you choose for your sim
    Traits:
    Creative
    Childish
    Outgoing

Music: Classical
    Activity: Choose according to what talents you want them to have and complete it (optional)

Pink Fairy - Represents Caring
    (With realm of magic: Potion Making)

Our Pink fairy is the one who keeps everyone company when they need the most, they are always trying to help out by doing what they do best, either cooking for someone or even singing them a lullaby, whichever one happens it always works.

- Master two of the talents - Baking, Cooking, Herbalism, Mixology or Singing

Baking: Bake every baked good (incl. Cupcakes)
    Cooking: Cook every cooked good (incl. Gourmet cooking)
    Herbalism: Brew every recipe
    Mixology: Mix every drink
    Singing: Write every type of music

- Collect the talent (Example: for baking, bake everything there is to bake and for singing, you must write all the songs e.t.c)

- (With Realm of Magic) Brew Every Potion

Traits:
    Foodie
    Good
    Cheerful

Music: Lullabies Radio Music

Blue Fairy - Represents Focus
    (With realm of magic: Untamed Magic)

The blue fairy is the fairy that represents focus and wellness, they are the perfect example of one who cares about self-love, but they are also very proper and intelligent, nevertheless, they are also sweet and kind

-Master two of the talents - Writing, Reading, Charisma, Wellness or Fitness

Writing: Write every book
    Reading: Read every book
    Charisma: Perform every charismatic option
    Wellness: (no additional challenge)
    Fitness: (no additional challenge)

-(With Realm of Magic) Unlock every Untamed spell

Traits:
    Bookworm or Active
    Proper
    Outgoing

Music: Fucus Music

Green Fairy - Represents Growth
    (With Realm of magic: mischief Magic)

Ahah now this is a fun one, our little green fairy is the one who keeps the fun around the house, you'd say them and yellow fairy are very close, but when it comes to performing little pranks, yellow doesn't agree 100% to it.
    Despite everything this fairy loves the outdoors and loves to connect with nature.

-Master two of the talents - Gardening, Fishing, Collection, Comedy or Mischief

Gardening: Plant / Collect every plant
    Fishing: Fish every type of fish
    Collection: Collect every collectible
    Comedy: Perform every comedic interaction
    Mischief: Perform every mischievous interaction

-(With realm of magic) Unlock all mischievous interaction

Traits:
    Loves the Outdoors
    Goofball
    Self-assured

Music: Backyard Music

Extra info:
    - Start as either a teen - Young adult - adult
    -If you want to have a more difficult time add more talents of each fairy (ex. Instead of 2 talents give them 4)
    -You can have relationships between fairies (even a family)

End:
    The challenge ends if you complete every objective or if someone dies before completing their objectives

Continuous gameplay:
    If you want to keep playing, your Young Adult, Adult, or Elder can adopt a baby (or have it) and this baby will take the place of your fairy but must have different talents according to their color, keep playing until there are no talents left (ex. If you play with a blue fairy who chooses to have a writing and wellness talent, their next life cannot have the same talents)

If you choose to have your own baby, when it is born it must live with the other parent (yeah the parents can't live together) until you complete your objectives and "retire" then, and only then, the baby may come to live in the same lot as the other fairies
    If you choose to adopt, make sure you first complete your objectives, if you feel as if your sim is too old to grow the kid into teenage hood you may cheat your elder's life just until the child grows into a teenager

I recommend you set the lifespan as:
    Normal -> 1-2 talents
    Long -> 3-5 talents

Remember:
    -No cheating
    -They cannot have jobs

That is all! Have fun!
  • danni_bo_bannidanni_bo_banni Posts: 1 New Member
    LIQUID DIET CHALLENGE-
    Exactly what it sounds like: keep your sims alive only on drinks with no solid foods.

RULES:
    1. sim cannot have any meals, snacks or harvestables. drinks only (no hunger potions from the aspirations store)

2. every sim in the household must be on this diet. Having food in the house is just asking for your sim to accidentally cheat. Depending on your liquids of choice and age of sims in your household, a fridge may be required, but i would avoid having one as much as possible.

3. NO VAMPIRES! For obvious reasons

4. no needs cheats

TO WIN:
    (EASY MODE- Raw food diet: same rules but harvestables are allowed. no fish though. no sushi)

WINNER- Keep a sim alive on the liquid diet for 1 sim year (28 in-game days)

MAD MAN- Keep a sim alive on the liquid diet from young adulthood to death by old age. Lifespan for this can be normal or long. I think both are impressive

GOD TIER- Keep a sim alive on the liquid diet from birth until death by old age. Children are allowed to make and use health potions. Toddlers are expected to survive on sippy cups.

There are lots of options for this: coffee, tea, bar drinks, kava, juice, milk, water. You can choose to survive off of only 1 of these drinks or any combination. I tried to play as a coffee fanatic and have my Sim survive solely on coffee. This is a bad idea. I haven't seen it talked about, but DRINKING A LOT OF COFFEE OR TEA WILL KILL YOUR SIM VIA OVERHEATING (I dont think this applies to people that dont have the seasons pack). It seems like this challenge would make your sim lose weight, but its quite the opposite. Drinking lots of bar drinks will make your sim gain weight.

It's helpful to have appliances that make multiple drinks at once since it takes several drinks to make up a meal. Coffee and tea pots, kava bowl, juice fizzer and the drink tray from the spa pack are my favorite.
  • SimmingSongbirdSimmingSongbird Posts: 4 New Member
    https://simmingsongbird.tumblr.com/post/670619279257960448/scents-legacy-challenge

Hi, I created a new legacy challenge and it's my first every one. I'd appreciate if you checked it out. I am trying all sorts myself and will gladly try some of yours. The gist of it is that each generation is a different popular scent.

These are the scents
    Lavender
    Coffee
    Eucalyptus
    Vanilla (Chocolate is a bonus)
    Pumpkin
    Peppermint
    Cinnamon (Bonus is Ginger)
    Coconut
    Rain
    Fire

This could be fun to play vanilla, vanilla or berry so please check it out. It would mean so much.
  • HatyyHatyy Posts: 1 New Member
    Maker challenge
    Eco Lifestyle required
    Rules:
    Your sim must have the maker trait with the fabrication aspiration, and like handiness.
    No using furniture that you didn't make yourself(Exceptions are the woodworking table, fizzing station, easels, fabricator, candle making table, recycler, objects that produce electricity or water, flower arranging table[Seasons], robotics station[Discover University], knitting[Nifty Knitting], cross-stitch[Cottage Living])
    This means you have to craft your own furniture!
    Turn on off the grid and reduce and recycle.
    The end goal is to have a child max out a skill, only using handmade furniture!(When the child is born, you can obviously use a bassinet.)
  • GrilledCheeseMoodletGrilledCheeseMoodlet Posts: 4 New Member
    Cops & Robbers Legacy Challenge

⚖️Story Background⚖️
    You are a conflicted broke founder. You yearn to build a successful lineage but you're broke. What do you do? Should you go down the "easy" path of robbing for your riches or should you follow your inner virtuousness and get a job as a cop?

Spin the wheel and let the fates decide!

⚖️Objective⚖️
    A each new generation reaches young adulthood they are always faced with the same dilemma "follow the parents footsteps or rebel to follow your own path"?

Spin the wheel and let the fates decide!

📍Required packs📍
    Get to Work
    Strangerville

📍Also Required📍
    A free spin-the-wheel maker (like spinwheelmaker.com) Create a Cop & Robber choice wheel, it can either just have one option for Cop and another for Robber or you can add as many 'Cop' and 'Robber' options as you want as long as they're equal, so if you want 5 Cop options you have to add 5 Robber options, for example. (e.g: https://i.imgur.com/83BHIJY.jpeg )

📜Rules📜

The legacy rules remain the same HOWEVER you are limited to your career choice and that can only be chosen via the spin-the-wheel Cop or Robber, it is completely out of your hands. Once you spin the wheel you must stick to a job in either the law enforcement or the criminal field, if you get fired you have to pick another job in that field.

For the "Cop" career you can choose:
    👮 Astronaut Career (Space Ranger Career Branch)
    👮 Detective Career
    👮 Law Career
    👮 Military Career
    👮 Secret Agent Career (Diamond Agent Career)

For the "Robber" career you can choose:
    🦹 Astronaut Career (Interstellar Smuggler Career Branch)
    🦹 Criminal Career
    🦹 Secret Agent Career (Villain Career)
    🦹 Scientist (retire at Mad Scientist)

🚨 You can use CC careers (or make your own) to bulk out your options as long as they are 100% law enforcement or criminal in nature, sure a "influencer" custom career may be evil to you but it's not in the realm of "robber" so the CC jobs have to be obvious, for example:
    🦹 Midnitetech's Robber career: https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/184692372097/robber-career-heres-a-fulfilled-request-by
    🦹 Midnitetech's Swindler career: https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/172796184357/swindler-career-sims-bustin-out-to-ts4-this

Some options of making your own (create-a-career http://www.simneia.fr/home.html) :
    (🦹)
    Thief /Art Thief /Grand Theft Auto / Jewel Thief
    Forger
    Scammer / Phone Scammer
    Ponzi Schemer
    Phisher
    Hacker
    (👮)
    Private Investigator
    Criminologist
    Forensic Scientist
    Medium Consultant
    Cyber detective / eSafety Commissioner

You get it, got to be clearly in the realm of "Cop" or "Robber".

🚨 Other than the limitation of your career prospects the rest of the rules are the standard Legacy challenge rules, I personally follow (https://simslegacychallenge.com/the-sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules/) but you can adhere to any legacy challenge you're comfortable with, can be standard or lite.

- - - -

I've been having a blast playing this during lockdown, I enjoy inventing the justification why a sim all of a sudden becomes a cop or a robber each time.
  • MariMyoui96MariMyoui96 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello simmers!

I'm a huge fan of the game, I love the challenges they have and I have played a few, but while playing legacies challenges I thought how much fun it would be to have a challenge inspired by the seasons of American Horror Story, which is one of my favorite series for years! I don't know if many of you know the series, but you don't need to know much about to play this challenge, cause below I will explain the proposal.

GENERAL RULES:

- The American Horror Story challenge is a legacy challenge, that is, each generation will have its characteristics based on a season of the series, which you don't necessarily need to know, but if you are interested it would be an extra bonus for the challenge. Remember that this is a series for people over 18, so if you are not that age don't look for its content!

- Some cheats will be allowed like "moveobjects" and "freerealestate", but the second one ONLY to get your house if you don't build it and get it from the gallery. Cheats to get money are NOT allowed!

- The lifespan of the game should be normal.

- Some generations will require a lot challenge in the house.

- You should start your gameplay with only 5.000 simoleons.

- Some generations require some game packs, so pay attention if you don't have any!

- If you play the challenge share with the hasthag #ahsthesims!

And good gameplay!

GENERATION 1 - Murder House

You are a lonely medium who lives in a haunted house and does not have much proximity to alive people, your tastes are very peculiar and you love be alone.

Traits: Gloomy, Loner and Perfectionist.
    Career: Paranormal Investigator

Generation Rules:

1. Your sim must be a young adult.

2. You must live in a house with the "Spooky" and "Cursed" in lot challenge, it also needs to be a Haunted house residential.

3. You must reach the maximum level of medium skill and start working as a Paranormal Investigator.

4. You can only marry when you reach adulthood.

5. You can't move out of the haunted house.

GENERATION 2 - Asylum

Your parents' way of life has always been weird, and for this reason you have decided to become a journalist to research the most strange things that can exist in the world. Besides that you have always been very greedy and your expectations about your future are high.

Traits: Ambitious, Bookworm and Erratic.
    Career: Writer

Generation Rules:

1. Your sim must have had at least one relationship with another sim of the same gender and if you wish to make him marry a sim of the same gender is allowed.

2. You must reach the maximum career level and acquire at least two points of celebrity.

3. You must reach the maximum level of the writing skill.

4. You must publish a book when your sim reaches adulthood.

GENERATION 3 - Coven

You are young and fascinated by the field of magic and recently discovered yourself as a spellcaster, not having a good relationship with your parents, you don't seek their approval and do everything to contradict them.

Traits: Self-Assured, Snob and Mean.
    Career: Actor

Generation Rules:

1. Your sim must be a spellcaster or become one. If you don't have the "Realm of Magic" pack, you can use the "Fairies Vs Witches" mod from SpinningPlumbobs, which comes with the possibility of being a witch.

2. You must reach the maximum level in the skills as a spellcaster (or witch, if you are using the mod)

3. You must reach the maximum level in the actor career.

4. You must reach the maximum level in the acting skill

5. You must have a relationship with several sims before you choose your husband or wife.

GENERATION 4 - Freak Show

You have always been seen as someone inferior since your childhood, at school you used to suffer bullying and always felt excluded. Despite this, you noticed early on that you were an artist and wanted to follow in this career.

Traits: Music Lover, Jealous and Creative.
    Career: Entertainer

Generation Rules:

1. You must reach the maximum level of singing, violin and piano skills.

2. You must reach the maximum level in the entertainer career and choose musician branch as your career.

3. You must get married as a young adult, but divorce when you are elder.

4. You must be able to acquire celebrity points, with the goal of reaching the maximum.

GENERATION 5 - Hotel

You are something your family has tried to hide for years, a vampire! You love to make new victims and attract them with your beauty and charisma, but they don't draw much attention to your actions because you manage to go unnoticed by the crowd.

Traits: Romantic, Evil, and Self-Absorbed.
    Career: Detective

Generation Rules:

1. Your sim must be a vampire or have been turned by one.

2. You must reach the maximum level in mischief skill.

3. You must reach the maximum level of vampire and have the ability to turn other sims into vampires.

4. You must turn at least 5 sims into a vampire by the end of the generation.

GENERATION 6 - Roanoke

Your family has several strange stories as well as supernatural beings, but you have never cared much about this, when you become a young adult you get an inheritance from your great-great-grandfather deceased many, many years ago, a haunted house! Is it really haunted? You're not sure, but you want to find out for yourself.

Traits: Neat, Paranoid, and Genius.
    Career: Military

Generation Rules:

1. You must return to the house you played in with the first generation or build a new haunted house.

2. Your sim cannot interact with the ghosts that appear in the house.

3. You must reach the maximum level in military career.

4. You must reach the maximum level of logic and fitness skills.

5. You can't leave the haunted house until you're an adult and have at least one child.

GENERATION 7 - Cult

You have always been a activist focused on how unfavorable the world is for the majority of those who inhabit it and always tried to bring more equality for everyone, when the idea of being a politician came to you! Sure, it sounded great and who knows then you could change the world and go down in history.

Traits: Family-oriented, Outgoing and Good.
    Career: Politician

Generation Rules:

1. You must marry a sim of the same gender as your sim.

2. You must have only one child. For those who have Lumpinou's "Wooho Wellness" mod the child can come about through artificial insemination or surrogate mothers. Remembering that female sims can get pregnant other female sims and male sims can get pregnant other males sims and this can be changed in CAS so the partner does not necessarily need to be set the same way as your sim.

3. You must reach the maximum level in politician career.

4. You must reach the maximum level of research & debate, charisma and parenting.

GENERATION 8 - Apocalypse

Oh, no! When you finally came a young adult something terrible happened! An apocalypse that devastated the entire country and you had to hide in a safe place. Now you must try your best to keep your sanity and humanity intact in a totally destroyed world.

Traits: Geek, Adventurous, and Vegetarian.
    There is no career for this generation.

Generation Rules:

1. You must live in an underground house or bunker and on that lot you must have the challenges "Off-the-Grid", "Creepy Crawlies" and "Simple Living".

2. You must find at least one survivor and bring him/her to your family.

3. If you want to play with the Zombie Apocalypse mod for more realism, you can but remember that you need to find survivors.

4. You must reach the maximum level in fishing and gardening skills.

5. The apocalypse should end when your sim is close to becoming elder.

GENERATION 9 - 1984

You grew up in a post-apocalyptic world without many resources, so you've only had contact with retro stuff and you're addicted to 80's fashion and style, and you love music and dancing!

Traits: Dance Machine, Insider, and Active.
    Career: Athlete

Generation Rules:

1. Your sim must have an 80's style look and home.

2. You must reach the maximum level in athlete career.

3. You must reach the maximum level of dancing, comedy, and fitness skills.

4. You must have several relationships with sims and don't necessarily have to get married.

5. You must have two occult children, one being an alien and the other a mermaid.

GENERATION 10 - Double Feature

You and your brother are very different from each other, besides being different from your parents, the way you act and think is completely opposite, yet you love being together. You are always looking for new airs and paths that don't bind them to their weird and eccentric family.

For the Alien Sim:

Traits: Goofball, Art Lover, and Cheerful.
    Career: Astronaut

For the Mermaid Sim:

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Child of the Ocean, and Green Fiend.
    Career: Diver

Generation Rules:

1. You must play with both sims and satisfy their every need.

2. The mermaid sim must reach the maximum level in singing and charisma skills.

3. The alien sim must reach the maximum level in rocket science and robotics skills.

4. Both must reach the maximum level in their careers.

5. The alien sim can't show his alien appearance unless he has a good friendship with another sim.

6. The mermaid sim can't show his mermaid abilities unless he has a good friendship with another sim.

7. Not necessarily both need to marry.
  • SimlishLibrarianSimlishLibrarian Posts: 5 New Member
    This is my legacy challenge based on the first 10 generations of Kelsey’s 100 Baby Challenge on Buzzfeed Multiplayer.

‘Impiccishmay’ Legacy Challenge (Vol. 1)
    Generation One: Sweet Baby Angel
    You were the apple of your mother’s eye, always helping out around the house - especially with your younger siblings. But now you’re on your own and you’re not sure what to do with yourself! You know you like music, but you’re also not the biggest fan of audiences (all those annoying people crammed together!) You want to make your own way in life and your family is important to you, but you just don’t play well with others.
    Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Traits: Squeamish, Mean, Self-Assured
    Rules:
    - [ ] Master two instruments
    - [ ] Master parenting skill
    - [ ] Complete Musical Genius aspiration
    - [ ] Reach level 5 of two careers
    - [ ] Have 3 enemies

Generation Two: The Troublemaker
    You were always well looked after, but you saw first hand how fear can rule people. And that’s what you want to do - rule by fear. Well, kind of. You may not like the littlest ones but you want the best for your family, especially as your kids grow older and hopefully join you in the family business. You try and have a sit down meal with your whole family at least once a week. And if something isn’t good enough, you’ll just take until it is.
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    Traits: Kleptomaniac, Hates Children, Foodie
    Career: Criminal (Boss Branch)
    Rules:
    - [ ] Complete the Big Happy Family aspiration
    - [ ] Master criminal career (boss branch)
    - [ ] Be good friends with all of your children
    - [ ] Have at least one of your children join the criminal career
    - [ ] Master gourmet cooking and mischief skills
    - [ ] Have a family meal at least once a week

Generation Three: Demon Child
    As the oldest child of a crimelord, you were expected to follow into the family business. You, however, preferred to spend time with your music loving grandparent. So much so that you’d rather follow in their footsteps and try and make it as a famous musician. Dysfunctional families make for excellent lyrics, right?
    Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Traits: Active, Vegetarian, Music Lover
    Career: Entertainer (Musician)
    Rules:
    - [ ] Master the entertainer (musician) career
    - [ ] Complete the Musical Genius aspiration
    - [ ] Become at least a three star celebrity
    - [ ] Have a closer relationship with the grandparent from generation one than the parent from generation two
    - [ ] Master as many instrument skills as you have available to you (guitar, violin, piano, singing, pipe organ)

Generation Four: Your Very Weird, You Know, Habits
    You spent your childhood in the spotlight, or at least just to the side of it. That meant you had a lot of unsupervised time in some of the hottest clubs and richest mansions. No one ever noticed when a few things went missing, so why should you stop now? Your famous connections and position as a famous chef gets you all the invites you could possibly need.
    Aspiration: Master Chef
    Traits: Geek, Kleptomaniac, Materialistic
    Career: Culinary
    Rules:
    - [ ] Attempt to steal something from every lot you visit and display them in your home
    - [ ] Master cooking, fitness and programming skills
    - [ ] Master the culinary career
    - [ ] Marry a celebrity
    - [ ] Have at least two famous friends

Generation Five: The Cool Kid
    The rules were very lax when you were a kid which meant you got to grow up on the streets of the city with your friends, with no one around to tell you what not to do. You’ve busked, you’ve made street art, and now you’ve got some big ideas on how this city should be run and you still spend a lot of your time out on the streets.
    Aspiration: City Native
    Traits: Unflirty, Vegetarian, Insider
    Career: Politician (Charity Organizer)
    Rules:
    - [ ] Live in an apartment for entire adult life
    - [ ] Complete the City Native aspiration
    - [ ] Master the politician career (charity organizer branch)
    - [ ] Always attend every festival when it’s in town
    - [ ] Master charisma, singing and painting skills
    - [ ] Have your first child be twins (the second born will be the next generation, you may cheat for this)

Generation Six: The Forgotten Twin
    Being the (slightly) younger twin meant that you were often forgotten about by your family. You just wanted to live a quiet life and have a laugh with your friends. But it turns out you’re very likeable - and you certainly enjoy the attention! However, despite your world-famous status, you make sure that your child never feels unloved.
    Aspiration: World-Famous Celebrity / Social Butterfly
    Traits: Insider, Bro, Outgoing
    Rules:
    - [ ] Complete Social Butterfly aspiration as a child
    - [ ] Complete World-Famous Celebrity aspiration
    - [ ] Master charisma, acting and comedy skills
    - [ ] Have at least 1 million followers
    - [ ] Have only one child and be BFFs

Generation Seven: Sweet Baby Angel, Again
    Being an only child of a world-famous celebrity has its perks. Like living in a huge house that you never have to leave! Not paying bills or having a job gives you plenty of time to throw loads of parties and have lots of friends. Why would you ever give that up?
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Traits: Childish, Vegetarian, Squeamish
    Rules:
    - [ ] Complete the Party Animal aspiration
    - [ ] Live in your parent’s house and never leave
    - [ ] Have a child from a hook-up at a party
    - [ ] Never have a job
    - [ ] Master comedy, dancing and DJ mixing skills
    - [ ] Have a bad reputation

Generation Eight: Cry Baby
    You were quite a sensitive child, clingy and easily offended. But your never-serious parent, taught you how to laugh it off. That’s when you decided a comedy career would be right for you. You get to be childish and playful without having to be near any actual children. Although when you do have kids, you want them to be super successful just like you.
    Aspiration: Successful Lineage
    Traits: Hates Children, Goofball, Music Lover
    Career: Entertainer (Comedian)
    Rules:
    - [ ] Master the entertainer career (comedian branch)
    - [ ] Complete the Successful Lineage aspiration
    - [ ] Master comedy, parenting and mischief skills
    - [ ] Practice telling jokes at your parent’s parties as a teen
    - [ ] Move out as soon as you become a young adult

Generation Nine: Overcoming Evil
    You can’t help being evil. You were just born this way. But you can help what you do about it. And thanks to the hard work of your parent, you are able to overcome it and become a functioning member of polite society.
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    Traits: Evil, Bookworm, Foodie
    Career: Painter
    Rules:
    - [ ] Master the Painter career
    - [ ] Complete the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration
    - [ ] Master the painting, logic and cooking skills
    - [ ] Marry a proper sim
    - [ ] Gain the polite trait from being good mannered in childhood

Generation Ten: A Chill Hufflepuff
    You were always taught that you didn’t have to give in to your darker side, so when you started feeling that vampiric urge, you knew that you could control it. You could stay true to who you are as a vegetarian and lover of good food whilst also enjoying all the many benefits of vampirehood.
    Aspiration: Good Vampire
    Traits: Vegetarian, Squeamish, Foodie
    Career: Culinary
    Rules:
    - [ ] Complete the Good Vampire aspiration
    - [ ] Master the culinary career
    - [ ] Master the cooking, gardening and vampire lore skills
    - [ ] Have a plasma fruit orchard
    - [ ] Marry your BFF but do not convert them

Hope you enjoy :smile:
  • pollymirapollymira Posts: 2 New Member
    A new Challenge I am doing in the sims 4 if u want to play it for yourself here are the rules too it:

Sims 4 rules for Challenge
    1)U must have 1 adults or young adults, their child u can add siblings if u want too if u want to make your life harder u can add a pet
    2)They must be an occult family
    3)The mom or dad has to be one of the worst parents in the world
    4)U can move them to any town u want expect for say u create a vampire family they can not live in Moonlight Hollow until the last generation
    5)The generation kids can marry anyone they want from any town.
    6)The age span must be set to normal and there age are the same ages as in real life
    7)Once your child is married they can move to the next town to start their own life, u can't move to the new town until all the kids are married and out of the house; but the sims u started with have to L stay in the first town they can not move towns
    8)Each child in your household must have at least one negative trait for living with witch ever parent was the worst parent
    9)U can't use any mods that will give u an advantage over other simmers though
    10)There is no set generation the set generation is up to u

P.S: Have fun with this challenges remember that once u leave the first town u can't go back and play the parents. U can rotate between siblings if u want to but up to u.

Backstory
    U have to leave your hometown that your occult sims lived in for example if they are spellcaster their home town would be glimmerbrook and so on. The parent which u make not so nice and treats their family like they are nothing gets the family kicked out by the council. The told his family that if the ever want to come back to their original place it would be through grandchild only and for how many generations u choose. Just have fun with it. Your order of towns can be complete different from my order.

Enjoy this challenge
  • ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member
    I created a challenge called The Aura Sims Challenge. Please check it out and give some feedback. Thank you! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1003947/the-aura-sims-challenge#latest
  • KetsumuKetsumu Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims 4 Occult world Domination challenge

This is an idea that popped in my head when trying out the 100 baby challenge, the alien takeover challenge, and Rishella’s Career legacy challenge. Sorry if the format is a little awkward, this is my first post.

Backstory: You are the last of your occult species that can naturally reproduce, and you don’t want to just repopulate. You want to take over the world! But world domination is a little hard when this world’s government doesn’t know you exist. Why? Whether it’s crash landing on the planet, or waking up from a hibernation of some sort, etc.; It’s up to whatever narrative you wish to convey.

You have two goals currently in mind: repopulate and plant your offspring spies to command and conquer from the inside. You just need to repopulate with this world’s natural species: human sims.

Challenge:

1)Pick an occult of your choice. Traits don’t matter, so have fun with whatever story you want to make. Some occults have easier needs than others, so pick whatever works for you. Also keep in mind that aliens will usually birth hybrids when paired with human sims, whether you make hybrids count or not is up to you.

2)You start at 0 money and an empty lot. How can you get anywhere with no credentials?

3)You have to blend in, so don't lead others on into figuring out you’re not like them in public. No using powers, other forms, no feeding, no vampires burning in the sunlight, etc.It’s up to you the lengths you choose to hide it.

4)You have to pick a spouse to repopulate with and help them reach the top of the career ladder so they can hire your kids through nepotism. This spouse will be the first of many. It’s your choice if you want to move in with them on their lot, or have them join your rags to riches.
    -You cannot officially marry the spouse, because you don’t legally exist.
    -Try for baby with this donor every opportune time until they reach the top of the career ladder. Once at least one occult child reaches adulthood and is hired in, you can move onto another spouse. The other children can be hired through the first child. It’s up to you to decide your spouse’s fate such as letting them move out, die, create a harem, etc.
    -Optional rule: change your appearance entirely after leaving a spouse. Drama may arise if acquaintances recognize you with another lover after leaving the previous one.
    -You can decide to age children normally or follow 100 baby challenge rules of aging. It wouldn’t be too weird if a supernatural kid aged faster
    -If the spouse dies you have to move and you cannot claim any items or money yourself, as you don’t legally exist and can’t be in the will. Children may have claim if you choose to.
    -If your sim dies, responsibility to continue the line is passed to an occult child of your choice.

5)You’re in hiding, so you can’t make any money in a way that would link it to you
    -Crafts and items have to be sold by a proxy (your spouse/children) or on plopsy
    -Photos or videos you sell can’t have you in them
    -You have to have a costume or disguise when playing music in public
    -Can’t be famous in any way. You have to either check ‘opt out of fame’ in settings or leave the spotlight.
    -Basically just remain anonymous.

6)All relationships aside from the household are at an acquaintance level because you don’t want to be found out. You may make an exception for occults who may also be in hiding, or for sims who have traits that would be difficult to have your secret blabbed. (example: loner sims not disclosing info, or paranoid/erratic/jealous sims not being taken seriously)
    -Optional rule: Only pair with loners because it wouldn’t be out of the question for them to have children nobody knows about.

7)All occult born adult offspring will claim an empty lot for themselves. This is the sector they will rule over for world domination. Normal sim offspring cannot claim land even if turned occult, but can live with their family on claimed land.

Challenge ends when you have one occult fill up every lot you wish to call your world, and/or plant spies in every career you can. Congrats, you have achieved world domination.
  • BUBBLYSPARKBUBBLYSPARK Posts: 14 New Member
    Art Family Challenge

1) Your founder must have a Creative aspiration and have the creative trait

2) All family members must max out in Painting, Writing, Programming, Singing, Dancing, Guitar, Piano, OR Violin skill

3) All members must have one and only one of the skills above

4) Their job must relate to their creative skill (Painter for Painting, Writer for Writing, Tech Guru for Programming, Entertainer for the rest)

5) If a member of the family becomes famous, they have to be a top tier celebrity by the time they die

6) You can only marry Sims with the same aspiration as you

7) Every time a new generation is started, the house cannot b redone, except for the workshop, which will be redone to match their skill (Art studio for painting, office for writing and programming, and for the rest you just need a big open space)

8) Every time the heir of the legacy changes, you use cheats to give the household §10,000

Sorry, my first time making one up :D
  • PaulaKPaulaK Posts: 3 New Member
    I have created my own legacy challenge with a twist. i'm not a you tube, i just done it for fun, please can anyone let me know were you would upload these?
  • PaulaKPaulaK Posts: 3 New Member
    :)

I have always wanted to write my own challenge all though i do a challenge with a twist, so i like to welcome you to the curse legacy challenge.
    Rule
     Each Gen to complete a collection to pass down to the next Gen
     Each gen to have a neg trait
     Heir to have a birth mark or scar to curse is solved
     Home lot to have the curse trait
     The challenge is to get to the ten gen to solve the family mystery
     Roll a dice to decide how many children to have or decide yourself
     Roll a dice to decide if you play with short or normal life span or decide yourself
     Each gen to start with 1500 simoleons (from gen two)
     Each gen to be a single parent after children are born, get created with how the accident
    happen to your partner, it’s a curse remember :)
     Each gen to live on a different lot and world
     If all your sims died in the household, you fail the challenge
     Collect your family gravestones for and pass down to the next gen for gen 9

Story Background
    The urban legend regarding the family is unknown as this goes back to there ancestors. The
    family are aware of the curse due to all the mysterious deaths, but you don’t know why?
    All each gen wants in life is love and happiness, but everything keeps going wrong with all
    these mysterious deaths.

Gen One – The alone teen
    Start by living in MoonWood Mill in a cheap abandon home using free real estate (get
    abandon home of the gallery)
    The home is to have the very minimum items as you’re a teen and both your parents died in
    an accident. Have a cheap furniture and pc, you can upgrade the items using handiness skills
    You make money doing odd jobs and drop out of high school, you meet you partner as a
    young adult in a bar

GOALS
     Max Handiness and gardening skills
     Complete MoonWood relics
     Get High school diploma when you’re a young adult
     Have children
     Become a single parent
     Create a garden
     Going to the bar every Saturday

Gen Two – The Writer
    As a child you never travel anywhere, the only way you saw the world was when you
    were in school or on your phone.
    As a young adult you started to visit your pen pal in Mt. Komorebi, after a few visit your
    pen pal invite you to be a roommate (to do this, keep a note of how much you have and
    deduct a week amount for rent). You start writing books of your travels and publishing
    them to make money.

GOAL
     Start funds 1500 simoleons
     Max Writing and Wellness skills
     Earn around 5 – 10k simoleons to move out to an empty lot to start building
    your home
     Complete the postcards collections
     Take family holidays every summer
     Meet your partner on your advantages (love at first sight)
     Have children and become a single parent

Gen Three – Overachieve
    As a teen you did well at school which you end up grading early and attaching
    university as a teen in you freshman year. You spend all your time researching the
    family curse to try and resolve the mystery. You take trip every summer to
    selvadoradian and take the family with you and visits the ruins.
    You missed a lot of time with the family due to all the time you spent researching the
    curse.

GOAL
     Get a part time job while at university
     Pick course to so with history and Selvadorada
     Max research & Debate, Programme and Selvadorada culture skill
     Take family trips to Selvadorada each summer
     Keep a journal
     Complete Ancient Omisean Artifact collection
     Unlock workaholic lifestyle

Gen Four – The Loner
    You find as a child your parent was more force on the family curse and didn’t have
    much time for you and you sibling. You were happy playing on your own outside and
    love singing and begin creative. Your best friend is a stray dog or cat.
    Because your parent spent all their time on the family curse, you decide that family
    would come first and that all your children would be adopted, you feel because you
    adopt your children you bet the curse. You love taking the family camping and being
    one with nature and collecting bugs.

GOAL
     Have the socially awkward trait
     Max Herbalism and singing skill
     Adopt all your children
     Complete the Feather collection
     Adopt a stray cat or dog

Gen Five – The Scientist
    You were adopting as a child but there a hide secret you are yet to discover. You
    love being outside and discovering the world and want to know what is beyond the
    stars.
    You did ok in school and find you love science and got apprenticeship at the science
    laboratory in Oasis Spring. You meet the love of your life at work and as you were
    adopted you don’t worry about the family curse as it thought blood.
    You get Marry and have children; till one tragic day you lose the love of your life in
    an accident. You are so upset and start research your biologic family your discovery
    that your parent is really a distant relative of yours.

GOAL
     Max Logic and Rocket Science skill
     Visit Sixam
     Build a Rocket Ship
     Complete Space Print collection
     Live in Oasis Spring

Gen Six – The Risk Taker
    You live life to the fullest as you know everyday count with the family curse. You’re
    into seeking advantage and taking risks. You meet your partner in your adult life and
    have children. You never home as you love being out and living life to the fullest.
    While your out on a family trip there is an accident and there is only one sole
    survivor (get created) make sure it a teen for the next gen. all family money goes to
    paying for funerial and bills, which only leaves 1500 simoleons. (You have two
    options move teen into an empty lot or back in with gen 5 till you’re a young adult)
    You can decide to by roll a dice if you like.

GOAL
     Max Snowboarding or skiing and climbing skill
     Unlock Adrenaline Seeker Lifestyle
     Meet Partner as an Adult
     Have the outdoor trait
     Complete Simmie collection
     Do the mountain event

Gen Seven – The Doctor
    After losing your family at a young age you decide you want to help people. You
    decide to go to university to study to be a doctor but end up drop out halfway
    though and join the doctor career.
    You love helping people and eat healthy food and yoga. You love going out with Co
    worker every Friday to the bar or restaurant were your meet your future partner.

GOAL
     Have the Vegetarian Trait
     Max charisma and logic skill
     Complete City Poster Collection
     Create a club with your co worker
     Marry a sim you meet out in a bar or Restaurant
     Unlock Healthy food Nut lifestyle
     Go to a yoga class every Sunday at the gym
     Have children for the next gen

Gen Eight - The Home wrecker
    You love designing room and making them your owe, Have a job interior decorator.
    Each job you do, needs to have a personal handmade item by you in the room.
    When at the person house you also need to take an item from their home for your
    home from each job.
    Due to the family curse, you know you never have love, so you don’t like to see
    others have love. You have your children with marry couple and break up marriages.

GOAL
     Have the kleptomaniac trait
     Have the villainous Valentine Aspiration
     Max baking and Candle Making skill
     Complete Decoration egg collection
     Have your children with marry couples
     Leave a handmade item in every job you done
     Take an item from every job you have done for your own home.

Gen Nine – The Investigate
    You grow up with a parent who love doing up rooms and making things their own.
    You decide to move into an empty abandon home and find out it haunted, this make
    you research the supernatural in the local library and you decide to be a paranormal
    investigate.
    You love everything spooky and being round ghost, your best friend is a ghost. You
    have a graveyard in your back garden, full the graveyard with your family
    gravestones.

GOAL
     Download an empty abandon home from the gallery using free real estate
     Max Medium, Photography and Gardening skill
     Complete Magic Artifacts collection
     Have children with a spooky character
     Live in Forgotten Hallow
     Build a family graveyard behind your house

Gen Ten – The Mystery Solve
    You grow up hearing all about the family curse and from a young age all you did was
    read books and do research on the PC. When you become a young adult, you decide
    to join the military Career and hear about a town that no one talk about. You do
    some research about the town to discovery that your family ancestors are from this
    town.
    You decide to move to the town to find out more about your family and the mystery.
    You find out to cure the family curse you need to solve the town mystery.

GOAL
     Move to StrangerVille
     Max Fitness, Charisma, and pet training
     Complete the StrangerVille mystery
     Join the Military Career
     Complete the frog collection
     Unlock the coffee lifestyle
     Adopt a Dog
  • HussainHussain Posts: 1 New Member
    Vampire cure

It’s about a vampire family made up of 4
    3 sims parent’s and a teen. The teen doesn’t like being a vampire so they figure out that there’s a cure

Rules
    - when the teen becomes young adult the family has to move to a new world after every 15 days the family has to move .no world can be repeated twice
    - no one can see or know about what the teen is doing so everything must be done in the teen room and the room must be locked or when no one’s home
    - the teen cannot move out they must be living with parents
    - the teen must earn the 2500 alone and only part-time jobs allowed for the main sim
    - the sims must only drink human blood no plasma
    - whenever the sims move the teen must lose one of the ingredients
  • simsfan42simsfan42 Posts: 1 New Member
    Vampiric Adoption Challenge:

Immortal life gets boring, why not adopt some kids to fill the time? Embrace parenthood and raise your children lovingly, or treat them as slaves and use your vampiric powers to bend them to your will until they fill in adulthood. Resist your thirst, or enjoy your new blood bags.

Rules: Create an adult vampire. Adopt 10 kids, and raise to adulthood. Must adopt at least one occult sim. You may pick your vampire's traits, but must randomize the traits of each child.

Requires: Vampire expansion pack.