March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!

New Challenges Post *post your challenges that you made up here!* (sims 4 ideas 1)

* Cow Plant Challenge: Choose 1 sim (or make one) and place it in a maxis made house that it can afford; The house MUST be in oasis springs; the sim must have the gardening lifetime wish; make the sim fish in the magic fishing hole in the corner at the Park there; Fish until he/she gets a cow plant berry; The sim cannot have kids, or partners of any kind; take your sim home and plant the berry in the garden; keep tending your garden until the cow plant grows to adult size; feed the cowplant every sixteen sim hours until you are ready to lure a sim to be eaten by the cow plant; When you are ready for a sim to be eaten, do not feed the cow plant in 32 sim hours; when you see the cake sticking out, Invite a sim that has bad luck and will go to your cow plant to eat it; try to make the sim be eaten, but not your sim; if your cow plant dies, fish at the spring once again until you get 3 or 4 cow plant berries; plant those berries; if your cow plant did not die, and is in danger of death because the sim you are trying to lure to it is not coming, then feed it; if the sim was not coming, and you don't feed the cow plant for another 16 hours, the cow plant will die; make the best cow plant farm and make a small house fit for only one sim; DO NOT CHEAT; You will make money on selling your own plants that are not cow plants; raise your sim's fishing and gardening skills (you can use skill raising cheats without breaking the promise of the challenge, so you can, but if you want to do it legitimately, you can raise the skills by scratch with no cheats.

*THIS IS FOR SIMS 4 ONLY!
*this challenge is free to use, and maybe if you guys use it enough and mention it a lot, it will become an official challenge.
* Please post your ideas below!
* SPORE IS ADVISED! Help me bring Spore: Creepy and cute to the the Apple computer!
*Spore is advised 2! Help me bring spore: galactic adventures to the apple computer!
* Spore is advised 3! Help me bring the limited Techno parts back to spore in a non-limited fashion, as well as bringing it to the mac versions and making it be available on origin.com!
*Sims 4 Ideas 2 coming up!

Comments

• SiomneSiomne Posts: 35 Member
    I see that this thread didn't get much love but I do hope others do flock back this way. So BUMP as well as a challenge I just came up with on the fly. :)

Ready. Set. Survive!

I don’t know if there’s a challenge like this out there, but I was just mulling over what would be fun to try with my friends when the list of current challenges didn’t fit our fancy.

Make 3 sims.

Red, Blue, and Green (or any color you like but I like these colors)

They can be any gender.

Make three houses or get them from the gallery.

They must be on the same lot.

Give the Red sim the Hot-headed trait, the other two traits can be anything.

Give the Blue sim the loner trait, the other two can be anything.

Give the Green sim the Good or Green Thumb trait, the other two can be anything.

Each house must have one of the 3 essentials for a sim to live/thrive.
    Bathroom, Bedroom, and kitchen.

Example: Red has the bathroom, Blue has the kitchen, or Green has the bedroom.

The basics of this challenge is to see how long your sims can survive with little to no privacy, because they must get married, have a kid, and successful careers. All while using 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, and 1 kitchen.
    This challenge doesn’t really have a scoring system but if I had one set up.

1pts = Each for marrying off your founders.

5pts = For each promotion, birthday, and birth in the family.

10pts = For each founder that successfully completes their aspiration (Be it a career or personal)

25pts = For every generation that you play if you choose to continue to play as this is a survival test for those that can live with the limited space and accommodations for this growing family.

-15pts = For each founder that dies before finishing their aspiration.

-10pts = For each failed marriage, demotion, or death of family members.

-1pts = For each fight that the founders or their offspring cause on the lot.

So not only are you trying to survive but you must survive with your neighbors and even if those neighbors are donks you must treat them well.
    Also, this should be a given, no cheats of any kind (unless its reset or moveobjects) and as far as mods go try to refrain from using cheats that give you an edge. (Ex. MCCC, Violence Mod, etc.)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,556 Member
    wrong area for this
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,423 Member
    There is a whole section dedicated to just Challenges and the rules for how the creator would want you to play their challenge. Perhaps you should post this in the proper section for it to "get love".
  • MysticLumaMysticLuma Posts: 1 New Member
    Ts4 Random CC challenge
    I know someone else has probably already made this challenge but I felt like making it anyway.

1: You may not use any other CC than the ones that you download. Also try to avoid using items that come with the game.

2: I will be using sssvitlans.tumblr.com but you may use any CC website that is easy to search for things.

3: Once you find your website go to the page for what your looking for example hair and then use a random number generator to decide what page to go to then depending on the number of content per page use the number generator again to decide what CC to download.

4: The goal is to make a pretty sim with the CC you download no matter how much you hate it.

5: If any of the CC is broken or the link doesn’t work just download a different
    one.

6: You may get two of each Item listed below. So you have a choice between two in game.

Skins
    Freckles or moles
    Eyes
    Eyebrows
    Hair

Tops
    Bottoms
    Full body
    Shoes

Socks
    Leggings
    Necklaces
    Rings
    Earrings
    Bracelets
    Glasses
    Piercings
    Hats
    Jackets

Tattoos

Lipstick
    Eyeshadow
    Eyeliner
    Eyelashes
    Blush or contour

7: Last but not least have fun! Also I only use maxis match CC usually so this will be interesting.