Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burglars

I personally think they lost a great opportunity to bring this NPC back, since now we have detective career and everything else.

What a shame...
Zvt4d0O.gif

Comments

• Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    I know, I want burglars so bad. I miss getting robbed. It's part of my simming tradition.
  • Options
    r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    I hope they bring them back in a patch...
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    r0b0tman5 wrote: »

This is actually my guess. I think that things like burglars, policeman, firefighters, and other npc's like that are more likely to be added in a patch rather than through an EP or gamepack.

• Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    The fact that there are no burglars when there are cops, and you can be a cop is just pure laziness IMO.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,376 Member
    auricio288 wrote: »
    I personally think they lost a great opportunity to bring this NPC back, since now we have detective career and everything else.

What a shame...

agree

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I remember playing the first TS and getting robbed for the first time. I was totally clueless, no alarm and i was so shocked i didn't react at all. I was a kid and started to cry afterwards. I worked so hard for the expensive things he took! I can laugh about this now and it is part of my experience and loveable memories for this game.

It should have been there from the get-go or by now. It should be in this EP, because it fits. Nothing that should be IS in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

Yeah, I don't understand why they didn't think of this. Personally, I think they are saving them for a Generations Expansion.
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    The lack of basic NPCs is the one missing portion of the game that disappoints me the most. Overall, I really enjoy TS4 when compared to other sims games; however, the lack of base game NPCs really make the game feel incomplete for me personally.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Celiria wrote: »
    r0b0tman5 wrote: »

This is actually my guess. I think that things like burglars, policeman, firefighters, and other npc's like that are more likely to be added in a patch rather than through an EP or gamepack.

I don't know why, but from the guru's comments in general they seem to have a hard time putting NPC's in the game, hope some day firefighters and others may come back.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    The confirmed in the recent ask a guru thread that they won't be bring back burglars.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I thought they would bring them back as well with the whole detective career. However, more than that, I want firefighters back.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    It does seem odd that they are not in the game, especially with a detective career now being added. I do miss those random burglary attempts!

I'm hoping they will eventually make burglar a career, though. ;) I'm evil, I know, but I think it would be great fun to have an active criminal career that is the polar opposite of the detective career.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    lienne11lienne11 Posts: 192 Member
    I never had been robbed in a sim's game. I actually wish they still had burglars tho.
  • Options
    rockmanrockman Posts: 19 New Member
    edited March 2015
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > I don't know why, but from the guru's comments in general they seem to have a hard time putting NPC's in the game, hope some day firefighters and others may come back.

But they have camp rangers.
    Post edited by rockman on
  • Options
    Sims3And4AreFabbSims3And4AreFabb Posts: 215 Member
    I used to be robbed every week
    k36kqq.jpg