Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I noticed in the Demo that look cool!

The Instagram-type filters when taking selfies!

The fact that we can manipulate the body shape of the mannequins just like we do for our Sims!

The glowing outfits for the aliens (wow, so cool!)

What did you guys notice?! :D
tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    All of the above, plus how the retail works in general, exactly how I expected it would :)

on the other hand I also realized that "group" photos are just for 2 sims... :'(
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    on the other hand I also realized that "group" photos are just for 2 sims... :'(

Yeah, that's a bummer!

Plus, I don't think you can choose the pose they do in the shots? There seems to be only one pose or a random selection of a few poses for selfies and the photo studio object.

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited March 2015
    I love the mannequin customization! I can make a plus-size boutique if I wanted, or a children's store with a maternity section by pulling the belly out, which can sometimes look like a second trimester belly.

I noticed, briefly in the socialization menu a could of alien socials. Like talk about human food or something like that.

I love that you can change the filters after you take a photo.

I really love the clone object option! I had to DL a mod to keep books after publishing them.

They mentioned how easy it is to build basements! Which is awesome because in ts3 I couldn't have foundations and basements because I sucked at building. It was one or the other.

Before the Sul Sul teaser, I noticed how adorable the alien voice effect was. :love: Also in that teaser I noticed humans can even have the alien markings!

The "perfect clone" thing was cute. It makes me actually want clones!

There's just so much I noticed and really liked. The retail feels like OFB, minus the shopping bags and cash register which doesn't bother me tbh. I have to give Graham props for the retail thing.

~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Kevsta26 wrote: »

Yeah, that's a bummer!

Plus, I don't think you can choose the pose they do in the shots? There seems to be only one pose or a random selection of a few poses for selfies and the photo studio object.

I'm not quite sure...I took this caption and tried to find out, do you guys think that maybe the "refresh" symbol next to the camera one could be to make the sims change poses?
    foto_alien.png
    subir fotos

Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

Yeah, that's a bummer!

I'm not quite sure...I took this caption and tried to find out, do you guys think that maybe the "refresh" symbol next to the camera one could be to make the sims change poses?
    foto_alien.png
    subir fotos

I think that too. I did notice a different pose in a screenshot a few days ago. This does make me wonder how many poses there really are.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    The fact that we can manipulate the body shape of the mannequins just like we do for our Sims!
    I saw that too and I really like it! They should have mannequins like that (different body types) in RL too! Not everyone has a size 2 :|

I also noticed that when you hover over a sim you not only see their name and life stage but you can also see what their job title/level is.
    I also like the new fridge/vending machine thingy.
    I like the filter options on photo's and taking selfies.
    And, despite I'm not a huge fan of them, I really like the aliens! Love their voices.
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    candace92 wrote: »
    I love the mannequin customization! I can make a plus-size boutique if I wanted, or a children's store with a maternity section by pulling the belly out, which can sometimes look like a second trimester belly.

I noticed, briefly in the socialization menu a could of alien socials. Like talk about human food or something like that.

I love that you can change the filters after you take a photo.

I really love the clone object option! I had to DL a mod to keep books after publishing them.

They mentioned how easy it is to build basements! Which is awesome because in ts3 I couldn't have foundations and basements because I sucked at building. It was one or the other.

Before the Sul Sul teaser, I noticed how adorable the alien voice effect was. :love: Also in that teaser I noticed humans can even have the alien markings!

The "perfect clone" thing was cute. It makes me actually want clones!

There's just so much I noticed and really liked. The retail feels like OFB, minus the shopping bags and cash register which doesn't bother me tbh. I have to give Graham props for the retail thing.

Ooh, I love the idea of a maternity mannequin!

I'll need to go back again and listen out for the alien voices this time, as a few of you have mentioned them - I can't remember hearing them the last time I watched it!
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    I saw that too and I really like it! They should have mannequins like that (different body types) in RL too! Not everyone has a size 2 :|

I also noticed that when you hover over a sim you not only see their name and life stage but you can also see what their job title/level is.
    I also like the new fridge/vending machine thingy.
    I like the filter options on photo's and taking selfies.
    And, despite I'm not a huge fan of them, I really like the aliens! Love their voices.

Yay for realistic body shapes in Sims! And I agree, I wish there were realistic mannequins in RL.

I noticed that job title thing - that's really cool! I wonder if someone will be our boss? That would be fun, then we could schmooze or flirt with them ;)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member

Yeah, that's a bummer!

maybe the higher the photography the more poses you get and more people you can add.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I had noticed that in the game demo, you can freeze an alien with the sims ray. And then unfreeze them on their home planet of Sixam. :)