Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 I'm a Lover Challenge 10 Generations

Comments

• Options
    Lady_GuardianLady_Guardian Posts: 4 New Member
    My favorite is probably gonna be generation 8, and do we have permission to do a youtube series on these?
  • Options
    DaniiPantiiesDaniiPantiies Posts: 62 Member
    My favorite is probably gonna be generation 8, and do we have permission to do a youtube series on these?

Of course! Tag me I'd love to see them!!!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @DaniiPantiies - I don't know if I said or not, but I am currently doing a story based on the I'm a Lover Challenge. It's using the rules as a basis for drama, not gameplay. My little simmies are my actors! Just thought I would let you know in case you were interested!
  • Options
    UranomoonUranomoon Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! Got an idea. What ‘bout getting the “Good manners” trait in gen9 if ya have Parenthood pack? That sounds fitting
  • Options
    MYSTERYDUDE12223MYSTERYDUDE12223 Posts: 1 New Member
    I cannot see the challenge. Only comments. May you reply me with the challenge?
  • Options
    freddyxchicafreddyxchica Posts: 2 New Member
    Are we allow to use the cheat codes for like money. "rose bud" or "Motherlode" ? :/
  • Options
    nora_and_livnora_and_liv Posts: 3 New Member
    I would like to ask a question...

My main Sim, Paris, died of laughter. I know, it's crazy. I've never had that happen before and I had no idea that was a thing. She just got married and her kids (twins) are now toddlers. The dad is alone now. I don't know if it is okay to just continue without her or make her again? (I have her saved in my Library...)
  • Options
    nora_and_livnora_and_liv Posts: 3 New Member
    > @MYSTERYDUDE12223 said:
    > I cannot see the challenge. Only comments. May you reply me with the challenge?

I think you have to go to the first page, your comment is on the 5th page. :|
  • Options
    llymphaellymphae Posts: 2 New Member
    Is there any place where you can show off your legacy and how the whole stroy is coming along? I had a few funny events while already starting the challenge and also added a few story points to my first generations. And I'd also love to see how others have managed the tasks!
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited March 2019
    @llymphae start a story thread like others have on this board! It doesn't have to be fully serious at all, though you have to get to full member status on the forums first (30 posts + 50 points). I gave you a like to help out. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    llymphaellymphae Posts: 2 New Member
    @InfraGreen Ah, I see!! Thank you so much, i'm still a newbie at this :D
  • Options
    soph_b97soph_b97 Posts: 16 Member
    Would love more generation ideas! If anyone’s got further than the 10 generations and made up their own I would love to know what you did!
  • Options
    LunaM00NLunaM00N Posts: 2 New Member
    This challenge is so much fun! It gives me a chance to explore options I've never even thought of trying.
  • Options
    AverageDustyAverageDusty Posts: 1 New Member
    I just got to the second generation, I'm having fun with this challenge! My sim haven't moved out of her parents house yet (she is a teenager, I'm waiting for her to get married as an adult to move her out).

I still don't know how I will get all the graves for the gen 10 cementery. Has anyone figure that out? I was thinking of having one sim that would go house to house when the sims die and collect them, but haven't tried that yet.
  • Options
    UriBLUriBL Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! Is it ok if I add a pet (since I have the pets expansion?). I'm still in the first generation but the kids are children and there's not much I can do...
  • Options
    EnimseeEnimsee Posts: 1 New Member
    Sooo...my first gen sim had two kids and was pregnant with the second when her husband was abducted and impregnated by aliens....three kids, whoops that’s not the rules.
  • Options
    KittySimmer12KittySimmer12 Posts: 1 New Member
    For All gens Can Boys marry the same gender
  • Options
    SimSamSimSam Posts: 1 New Member
    I was doing this challenge and i the first gen. my boyfriend broke up with me autonomously. what do I do? do I get back with him or find someone new?
  • Options
    BlackFlameGamerGBlackFlameGamerG Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm going to do this challenge I really like it. It seems fun and interesting.
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    I think I am going to try this challenge! It looks really fun and I love legacy challenges!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    I'm currently on the first gen, having a lot of fun! great challenge and it gives you a lot of free will when it comes to storylines because the rules aren't very strict! nice!
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    For All gens Can Boys marry the same gender

hey! i think so, if there's a kid amount you have to have in a gen, just adopt or have it in a different way (MCCC or have someone carry the baby for the couple). the same applies for women and women relationships, i think.
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    SimSam wrote: »
    I was doing this challenge and i the first gen. my boyfriend broke up with me autonomously. what do I do? do I get back with him or find someone new?
    pretty sure you have to get back together with him, also HOW LEGIT HOW drama never occurs in my sims game lol, do you have a mod or a setting on mccc?
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    Are we allow to use the cheat codes for like money. "rose bud" or "Motherlode" ? :/

i mean... i think that counts as cheating, so do as you please
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • Options
    FriendsdontLieFriendsdontLie Posts: 8 New Member
    I am playing this challenge and I am on gen 4. I have had one child and because of risky woohoo and the fact that my sims boyfriend is literally obsessed with her and they woohoo automnisally all the time she's pregnant again. what should I do?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top