Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 I'm a Lover Challenge 10 Generations

Comments

• RikaeusRikaeus Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm actually looking forward to doing this as my first YouTube video! So, basically I can have each pairing for each generation be same sex except for generation 8?
  • bestfrienemies14bestfrienemies14 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Wow this is awesome. I can't believe someone loved my challenge enough to adapt it for The Sims 4. Thanks so much. I just came on randomly today to look for my challenge and I saw this. I wish the grave situation was a little easier and I wish I had a solution for it, but I can't think of anything at the moment.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow this is awesome. I can't believe someone loved my challenge enough to adapt it for The Sims 4. Thanks so much. I just came on randomly today to look for my challenge and I saw this. I wish the grave situation was a little easier and I wish I had a solution for it, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

I love your challenge so much, I used it as a basis for my story, Day & Knight which has been pretty popular and a lot of that has to do with your built in drama. So, thank you for creating it!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • bestfrienemies14bestfrienemies14 Posts: 3,629 Member
    I love your challenge so much, I used it as a basis for my story, Day & Knight which has been pretty popular and a lot of that has to do with your built in drama. So, thank you for creating it!!

I'm so glad that you love it. I've actually been reading your story and I'm still on the first generation, but it's so good and has me hooked. It makes me happy seeing my challenge inspire someone and seeing where people take it in their own direction.

• simply_Casimply_Ca Posts: 51 Member
    On gen 1 can you be a freelance writer? love this challenge :)
    tumblr_ovdcnyhwe51w9g1gno1_400.png
    Origin id: cancancanbecool
  • DaniiPantiiesDaniiPantiies Posts: 62 Member
    simply_Ca wrote: »
    On gen 1 can you be a freelance writer? love this challenge :)

Definitely! You don't necessarily have to have the career.
  • FantasyAnimeRoseFantasyAnimeRose Posts: 4 New Member
    This looks like a lot of fun, I will try it out and see how it goes.
  • Guifx_mpGuifx_mp Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I'm actually doing this challenge, but just started. I want to know if I can ADOPT the kids? I want to make a gay couple, can I?
  • BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    I LOVE this challenge! :) Can't wait to start it.
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
  • magicmermaid9magicmermaid9 Posts: 122 Member
    I'm in gen one and my sim had twins, which now means they have three kids. Is it ok?
    Whoops, just spent another day watching Dan and Phil
  • Caitlinn27Caitlinn27 Posts: 1 New Member
    what life span would you recommend doing this all on?
    Guifx_mp wrote: »
    Hey, I'm actually doing this challenge, but just started. I want to know if I can ADOPT the kids? I want to make a gay couple, can I?

I don't see why not. :)
    I'm in gen one and my sim had twins, which now means they have three kids. Is it ok?

I would not have any more kids after the twins. you want two maximum.:)
    Caitlinn27 wrote: »
    what life span would you recommend doing this all on?

Normal life span. Long is too long. You can get everything you need done in the normal life span. Also, because sometimes you ha veto wait until
    Adulthood to proceed, it would feel like an eternity.

Sorry I'm just seeing this! I don't come on here often! Yes I absolutely love this challenge because it has the best of a legacy challenge and the interesting and different story lines to keep you interested. I had to take a break from uploading but I'm back to it and am so excited. :)
  • ShaunShaun Posts: 1 New Member
    Question I’m done this challenge and wanted to now does having twins counts as two kids for gen 1 of this challenge
  • GoddessDeniciaGoddessDenicia Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you have a teenage pregnancy? Btw I love this challenge
  • Goofhead2Goofhead2 Posts: 69 Member
    This actually looks really fun, I might give it a shot after I finish my 100 baby challenge
    Can you have a teenage pregnancy? Btw I love this challenge

Yeah sure!
  • TheAwesomeAnaTheAwesomeAna Posts: 2 New Member
    Any game packs you would recommend for
  • TheAwesomeAnaTheAwesomeAna Posts: 2 New Member
    Example Parenthood and is their anyway that you would change the story if we had these packs?
  • HecateHecate Posts: 1 New Member
    would the founder start the 1st gen or is the 1st gen their kids?
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    The founders are generation 1.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I just started this challenge!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I just started this challenge!

I am using this as a basis for my current TS4 story.. I mixed it with the Newcrest Challenge and it is SOOO fun... I am in the middle of gen 2. I would love to see how it goes for you @citysimmer!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top