Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Child leveling glitch?

kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
This is a first for me. My Rambunctious scamp just hit level 10 of the Motor Skill, so I sent him to play keyboard commander. The next thing I know, he's gainging a creativity skill point every second. He hit level 10 without ever touching a drawing table or playing an instrument.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5

Comments

• Winifred_WWinifred_W Posts: 136 Member
    This has happened to me on two occasions. Since it didn't really do anything else other than just skill up and all the Sims were behaving like they normally do, I blew it off.
  • FuzzygiraffeFuzzygiraffe Posts: 172 Member
    I feel like this is the kind if glitch I want in my game lol
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    It's happened to me as well. I don't think it's a glitch. I think one of the skillup messages for the Motor skill said something about randomly gaining skills faster. Unfortunately, I had already deleted the skillup messages before it happened, so I couldn't reread them to verify.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    This is a first for me. My Rambunctious scamp just hit level 10 of the Motor Skill, so I sent him to play keyboard commander. The next thing I know, he's gainging a creativity skill point every second. He hit level 10 without ever touching a drawing table or playing an instrument.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I had the very same some months ago. also hasn't touched anything creatif related. I also got a sims having Logic skill over 200% accomplished to the next level :o
  • Lnyce17Lnyce17 Posts: 1 New Member
    This legit JUST happened to me and the message says your sim will earn more motor skill but it says nothing about creativity or any other skill it kind of scared me because I was afraid it was a serious glitch like I was earning skills but wasn't being made aware of it. Now that I see it's common you won't see me complaining!!
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Sounds like a cool glitch to have. At least it helps your kids level faster. In cases like this, abuse the glitch! XD
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Do you know any other reasons why this could have happened? I want to recreate it! :D (so I can make some super-genius sims!)