Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tab key won't work for screenshots.

I've been using the tab key when I take screenshots since the game came out. Now suddenly when I hit tab nothing happens. I didn't do anything different I just tried to use it yesterday and it didn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• gagealuteagagealutea Posts: 126 Member
    The screenshot should be there nevertheless. When you switch to normal view after having taken the screenshot, a green message pops up that tells you where to find it.
    5.gif
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    gagealutea wrote: »
    The screenshot should be there nevertheless. When you switch to normal view after having taken the screenshot, a green message pops up that tells you where to find it.

No, I can take a screenshot fine. The problem is when I click on the tab key to use it to zoom in for a screenshot it does nothing. I tried a clean re-install of the game and still have the same problem. I'm clueless how to fix this but I do a blog and post daily so I'm really upset.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    So you're saying clicking on the tab key does not take the GUI off the screen? Hmm. Wonder if your key is sticking? In the meantime, go under game options and check/uncheck the box for capturing the GUI (I can't remember if it has to be checked or unchecked, but you'll know when you see it). Then you can take the picture without using the tab and the GUI won't be included. It makes it a little harder to set up the shot (for me), but it works.
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    Yea the tab key does nothing as if I'm not pressing it. I like to get those closeups or change the angle like tab lets you do so I'm really suffering, lol.