Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wild Horses stuck on property - no interactions available

RequiemforasimRequiemforasim Posts: 311 Member
How do I reset Wild Horses? Their needs are failing, and nothing is in their way. Is there a way to get rid of them without mods? I tried putting the gnome on the property, but they were already stuck.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Try this because it has worked for me on sims. If they are not stuck on the property your playing, Go into edit town, choose to edit the lot then exit the lot back to edit town and go back to game. This should reset the lot. If it is on your own property you can evict your sims and put them back this should reset the lot your playing on. I know you can also used reset sim cheat first name last name but you are dealing with wild horses. Do they have names? I dont have pets installed and never played it.
  • Options
    RequiemforasimRequiemforasim Posts: 311 Member
    They don't have names if they are Wild in Pets, so when you hover over them, it just says Wild Horse. I did try "resetSim WildHorse", but it didn't work. :blush: Thank you for your reply to evict the Sims or Edit Town--that should do the trick, and I don't know why I didn't try that :blush: Thank you!! :smiley:
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    They don't have names if they are Wild in Pets, so when you hover over them, it just says Wild Horse. I did try "resetSim WildHorse", but it didn't work. :blush: Thank you for your reply to evict the Sims or Edit Town--that should do the trick, and I don't know why I didn't try that :blush: Thank you!! :smiley:

I hope it does the trick I dont use mods either so we have to find the work around. If evicting does not work post back and maybe someone else will have other ideas without mods. Good Luck!
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Hello have you tried resetsim * This resets all the sims in the town you are in.This helps allot if a sim in town is stuck and you are not playing them.
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    @thewretched I deal with this by turning on testingcheatsenabled true and delete the wild horses. I've found that the resetsim cheat doesn't work on the random wild animals such as wild horses, deer and racoons.

I've said it before, but although people really wanted the horses in the game, they're massive and they get stuck everywhere. I think they're room required to move should have been reduced. I would prefer to see a horse clipping through an object but actually moving when they're stuck, rather than have them get stuck somewhere and make my game lag with constant routing errors.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top