Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get to Work: Styled Looks?

Do you think the new EP will bring some new styled looks in CAS? I'm hoping so! I'm hoping we'll get an 'eccentric' styled look - for our scientists! And a tailored 'rookie' look for our wannabe detectives!

What are your thoughts? Any styled looks you'd like to see?
tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2015
    Do you mean the premade looks that you choose from? I highly doubt that they'll add to that since there wouldn't be any point to that. :)
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Do you mean the premade looks that you choose from? I highly doubt that they'll add to that since there wouldn't be any point to that. :)

Yep - I mean those. And sure there is - my awesome scientist 'eccentric' look! *whistles*

But I do think they'll add to them. Why would the create a styled looks slot in CAS if they weren't going to add to them? ;)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    They could add the career outfits to that, but I would think that that's as far as they'll go with that. Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing one for the swimsuits either the last that I went those premade outfits. :|
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    Isn't that what the clothing part of the retail stores are? Basically stylized looks on manequins, and I've assumed they would just add to that. So your buying a look pre made that you don't have to create from scratch, which is actually really cool because it's an EPIC way of making sure those townies 5EP's and a slew of content later aren't wearing snorkles with frankenstien hair, dress pants with a ripped supernatural t shirt with rabbit slippers. :#

I like it. I'm into it.
  • Options
    RainbowColor1204RainbowColor1204 Posts: 193 Member
    I like the styled looks, but I also like seeing random sims wearing weird outfits and thinking

"What a weird sim"
  • Options
    jvilla0713jvilla0713 Posts: 200 Member
    The Styled Looks come in handy for me sometimes, so I would love for them to keep adding with each expansion and can't wait to see what they come up with for each EP. I wish we could add our own Styled Looks to save for later use if we found an outfit we really loved.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    They could add the career outfits to that, but I would think that that's as far as they'll go with that. Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing one for the swimsuits either the last that I went those premade outfits. :|

They did add swimwear outfits to "Styled Looks" in CAS. They've also added styled looks just for game updates so I think it's safe to assume expansion packs will come with at least a few Styled Looks?
    I like the styled looks, but I also like seeing random sims wearing weird outfits and thinking

"What a weird sim"

The other day my sims were conversing on the sidewalk and an old lady dressed in complete clown garb walked past with that "tough" walk. It was hilarious to witness.
    2dkbxgx.png
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Im pretty sure they mentioned before the base game launched and the demo was out that styled looks would be added to in the future. I could be wrong but im 99.9% sure thats what was said. I recon they will add to them. I actually do use the styled looks if im being rather lazy! wish we could add our own outfits to it tho it would save me so much time in cas if i had 50+ saved outfits lol.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    One of the Gurus said that they'll be adding styled looks every now and then. The also said too keep an eye out for the patch updates cause they might sneak a style look in there too.
    1FKDfKj.png