May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I so dont like people sometimes

mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
So i was on Facebook and was helping some one with both Sims 3 and 4. Come to later find out that it was pirated. What a big waste of time when there's people who actually need the help. Then they insult me and still as me for my help. Im mean jeez like Im going to help when you tell me you got it illegally and insult me. Sorry for this little rant Im just so ticked off.

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't like people all the time. It's easier that way, no discrimination.
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    Ugh I despise people who pirate games.
  • Options
    If people downloaded games for free im not talking about apps then the Sims wouldn't have lasted very long or any company for that matter.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member

Speaking of FB and discrimination... I remember once seeing a badge with "I don't discriminate, I hate everybody" on it. I posted the thing on Facebook.

What was the person's problem though?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    she wanted a mod to allow same sex couples to have a baby in 4 then wanted one for 3. Also poses. So i gave her the links and I couldn't figure out why she couldn't get them to work. When she asked for 3 i though she/he meant mods but no she/he wanted the game. Then thats when i told them that u have to buy it. Then they said why buy it when u can get it for free so i cut off my conversation.
  • Options
    Doesn't Sims 4 have some kind of anti piracy something on it that blurs everything?
  • Options
    ya but I think I read somewhere that someone figure out to undo it. Its still doesn't make it right
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    I have seen websites (Secret) that give away programs and video games such as Sims 4, 3, 2, or 1. I think once that I have seen a few videos about Sims codes. Piracy happens all the time, I don't like it but I at least there are people who buy the game. But hey! Look at the bright side: There are people who get caught with Piracy, at least there is a justice system, right?
  • Options
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    she wanted a mod to allow same sex couples to have a baby in 4 then wanted one for 3. Also poses. So i gave her the links and I couldn't figure out why she couldn't get them to work. When she asked for 3 i though she/he meant mods but no she/he wanted the game. Then thats when i told them that u have to buy it. Then they said why buy it when u can get it for free so i cut off my conversation.

Good for you. I hope you told her why. She might not have the common humanity to feel ashamed, but one can always hope.
  • Options
    ya i told her why but later said i was jealous that she got it for free and i had to pay. Also that I was a plum for spending money on the games.
  • Options
    Yeah you're jealous you bought something legally and can play with a clear conscience. -_-

Don't worry karma will come in a very nasty form on people who steal and laugh at people who don't.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Don't worry I hate people 24/7. And gosh this person is so pathetic.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    This is why I prefer animals over people because people s.u.c.k. No offense to people but it is true.
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    I don't like people 99% of the time.

If the girl really wanted to play The Sims 4 for free, she should have taken advantage of that 48-hours of Sims 4 for free on Origin last month. She wouldn't have been able to do everything she wanted to do but at least she would have been able to play something for free for a short time.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, people can be like that.

giphy.gif
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    Dogs are just more likable.
  • Options
    YuiVooYuiVoo Posts: 173 Member
    i'm undecided about the whole piracy thing. some people just don't have the money. but there was no reason to insult you
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    YuiVoo wrote: »
    i'm undecided about the whole piracy thing. some people just don't have the money. but there was no reason to insult you

I agree. I remember when I was young me and my mum would steal clothes from the second hand clothes stores. :D We didn't even have money for food, let alone clothes. So... just because you're poor doesn't mean you have to miss out on things.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    I get people dont have money they could try to save up a little at a time. I mean the games not going anywhere. Anyways they deleted the post after someone else told them to but not before insulting them to.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    edited March 2015
    People who download pirated stuff are more likely to download trojans and viruses with them. Don't some of the sites install small programs that make you share your computer with others for faster downloads?
  • Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    > @YuiVoo said:
    > I'm undecided about the whole piracy thing. some people just don't have the money. but there was no reason to insult you

I agree with this. I really don't have a problem with people pirating stuff, but that doesn't mean they have a right to be rude about it.

mariesummers, I'm sorry hear that person was so rude to you.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    Wait, they insult you then still ask for help? I don't understand how people's brains work at times..

People are really lovely online. I've had plenty of run-ins with horrible people online that just decide to be utterly disgusting and horrible. Funny thing is, they were truly horrible yet they got my name wrong lol as well as personal details

Anyway, I hope you told that person where to go. I'm sure they got a lovely virus waiting to blow up their PC with the illegal copy of their games.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    Human is the cancer of the earth. Yeah.
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Am I the only one here who is a misanthrope? :neutral:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson