Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Before & After *come share yours!*

Comments

• spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    spackichan wrote: »
    From time to time! I did this time 'cause I couldn't find anything that I liked. It's a pain in the butt though :P

You must teach me your ways lol I am HORRIBLE at making backgrounds and I really want to know how you do it!! :p

Almost didn't see this either! I will probably slap together a tutorial on how i do it sometime! :3
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @ Spakichan...nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

The first link is the base mod that you have to have if your game is updated to 1.67. If/when you install it I can give you more tips on how to use it :)
    I would also love to see a tutorial on doing backgrounds!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    @Nini I have them all! And totally up to date too which is weird, quick question though - I have enough sliders to probably max out the amount of sliders MC defaults at, anyway I can ramp up the max? :( I know you can mess on with how drastic your sliders are, but I can't seem to find the slider cap. Oh and I will definitely put one together if that's what everyone would like! ^^
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Yes please chan! ❤️
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    spackichan wrote: »
    @Nini I have them all! And totally up to date too which is weird, quick question though - I have enough sliders to probably max out the amount of sliders MC defaults at, anyway I can ramp up the max? :( I know you can mess on with how drastic your sliders are, but I can't seem to find the slider cap. Oh and I will definitely put one together if that's what everyone would like! ^^

If you are in CAS and right click on the 3 little dots in the left bottom corner (where the menu pops up for edit town,etc) a menu pops up and then choose CAS. I think at the bottom of that list you can set how drastic your sliders are. I have mine set to 3. I am still looking for that other tutorial on changing the slider amount. Going to message Aikea-guinea...that was the last place I saw it!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    haha...found it! Not sure how it works, haven't tried it oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post/89714792596/to-get-more-than-250-sliders-with-simherdowns
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • SimplyEnchantedSimplyEnchanted Posts: 221 Member
    > @cheerio517 said:
    > I always loved this thread on Unbound! Here's one of mine!
    >
    > Before
    >
    >
    > After
    I love yours! I need to look up some poses.
    edited March 2015
    Thankyou Nini! <3 You're a total lifesaver!
    Yes please chan! ❤️

I will do Jillie! :3

Post edited by spackichan on
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
    You are so welcome! I am going to have to really look at that tut, too. Slider overload...lol
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    Before:

efqVkDc.jpg
    KVcYSBr.jpg
    h61bX6C.jpg

After:

7UPda3N.jpg
    MQXGiR4.jpg
    That looks awesome plumrobert!! I really love the way you draw hair :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Gorgeous and such a unique idea!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    I love your hair drawing too Plumrobert!

@Chan: I'm anxiously awaiting your background tutorial!!

@Nini: just a question...what does it mean to tell "how drastic your sliders are"?
    6rj4Q13.png
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Creeping through the thread, everyone's before and afters are so gorgeous! Show's how much talent everyone here has!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    yay! i have one to share! I drew the hair, with some awesome tips from Jillie!
    16849774606_d98a55f751.jpg
    16688034498_6e45cc3e03.jpg

16688255160_5f9f98ec4b_o.png
    Oh god Maggie! How did you do that wonderful hair?!?!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Omg Maggie that's awesome!
    I need those tips!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    You like? THANKS!! Jillie helped :D. i was asking a few tips and suggestions! You'll see it as the body shot for your comp soon as I finish the head shot!
    I need those tips from Jillie! lol
    6rj4Q13.png
  • cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    ^^
    TIPS PLEASE.
    Seriously like that is so gorgeous though.
    hvv6th.jpg
    Really the biggest tips for me were adjustments to the tools and brushes. I had mine all set to stock, and with a few adjustments, the flow and shape of each stroke looked much better. And use reference pictures to get an idea of natural hair flow. I love the way it turned out! I am forever grateful for the lesson JILLIE!!! I'll be drawing a bit for the head shot and took a giant bald picture to use for more practice!
    I just can't get away from the cartoony look lol
    6rj4Q13.png
  • plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    Thank ya'll! <3
    Confession time, I totally look at other's pics for inspo. Ya'll are too good! <3

GOSH Maggie! That hair looks so realistic!
    I love your hair drawing too Plumrobert!

@Chan: I'm anxiously awaiting your background tutorial!!

@Nini: just a question...what does it mean to tell "how drastic your sliders are"?

With NRAAS, you can set your sliders so that they can go tweak more than they would normally. So, if you want the eyebrows down and it is set to normal, you can go so far. If you set it higher (mine are at 3), you can lower/raise them further. Works for nose, mouth, arms, legs, cheekbones, chins....etc. You have to be careful that you don't overdo it or they are ridiculous! Also, if you use a lot of sliders and play the actual game, your children will be freaky looking :o
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    Awwwe Maggie that looks amazing! So proud. You did such a fantastic job!! *flail*

And I'm glad to help!!
    BeeSims-Discord.png