Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Before & After *come share yours!*

Comments

• LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    @SassyDana Thanks! It took a bit to get it just right. I wish I had spent more time editing the octopus but I love the picture. I'll have to dig up my earlier ones another day.

@jilliebee22 Aww, thanks so much! That pic is definitely in my top 10 faves. I can't wait to save up for an alienware laptop so I can get back to simming and modelling. Getting a bit rusty here lol!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Does this count?
    Before
    187514_banglore_5_11_page_12_image_0001.jpg
    After
    NatGolluma_zpsj2mxuvpk.jpg
    dOCTORGOLLUMA_zpsi5vau36y.jpg
    gOLLUMA%20OFFICER_zpsmjutewte.jpg
    Gollumacult_zpsna6zaufr.png

As for sims, I've only entered on competition and did some minor editing, first time ever editing sims
    Before
    Screenshot-142_zpswhyvotei.jpg
    Screenshot-134_zpsefk5lj2h.jpg
    After
    highsurf_zpsoeeyab0r.png
    fullbody_zpsribf7dqg.png

Not creepy at all.. LOL
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    @jilliebee22 Huh, you see I just download a bunch of poses and I kind of forget what poses I have to choose from, lol. xD I just need to practice pose combining more. I always have trouble finding a good pose for the image I'm trying to go for and it would super useful if I learned to be more handy at it.
    110zzsw.gif
    Dana, you're from South Africa, if I'm not wrong? :P I heard/read that somewhere, once._.

Sorry for going completely off-topic, but I just really wanted to know ;pp;
    sox3c8.jpg
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Lol Bob coming in here from left field.

@SassyDana - Ahh yeah I could see that too. I just recently downloaded a bunch of new ones when I first decided to come back. I found that I don't exactly need to have a lot of them, because I tend to alter the limbs anyways. Like for example, bend the arms/hands/legs at the joints to fit exactly the way I want it. So I'm usually looking more at hands the way they are shaped if I want to use that arm of not. Lol
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Lol Bob coming in here from left field.

@SassyDana - Ahh yeah I could see that too. I just recently downloaded a bunch of new ones when I first decided to come back. I found that I don't exactly need to have a lot of them, because I tend to alter the limbs anyways. Like for example, bend the arms/hands/legs at the joints to fit exactly the way I want it. So I'm usually looking more at hands the way they are shaped if I want to use that arm of not. Lol

Expect the unexpected ;) Hue.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • JP1005JP1005 Posts: 54 Member
    Hehe this isn't much of "legit" edit, but it really shows the power of makeup, good eyebrows, colored contacts, and a new hairstyle. I was pretty bored during CAS, so I just clicked the randomize button, and this sim popped up. In my opinion, she was already pretty, but hahha I seriously fell in love with her, especially because I didn't change her facial structure AT ALL! :) [img][/img]mScreenshot-590_zpsmpp7mhwn.jpg
    [img][/img]Jen_zpsonkkwt17.png

I'm an Igot7, A.R.M.Y., B2UTY, Star1, SayA, Angel, Boice, Melody, Inspirit, Starlight, Elvis, VIP, Blackjack, 4nia, BANA, and a fan of IU, and K.Will forever...
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    @jilliebee22 Oh ok! Yeah I'll try that next time :)

@BobSkellington Haha I don't know where you could've heard that from! I live in eastern United States. :D

110zzsw.gif
  • SiskaNewbieSiskaNewbie Posts: 88 Member
    edited March 2015
    While wishing I owned all the expansions I designed a Fairy/Plant Sim for when I do. I liked her so much that I decided to turn her into my forum avatar in a renaissance painting style. I will probably redo it, once I come up with a better background but for now it's brown. Also maybe use a poser program instead of CAS. Perhaps I'll put her on the Mona Lisa or The Birth of Venus, or something.

Before:
    Plantsim_zpst9fxlxii.jpg

After:
    PlantSim2_zpsuuxo1jly.jpg

Post edited by SiskaNewbie on
  • SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Here's a reeeeeeeeeal old one! It even features a really old model, whom I haven't seen in a very long time :0

25hmzd2.jpg

10gmfef.jpg
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Everyone is so talented! I love all these edits so much! It's been so long since I've done any hardcore editing and you guys intimidate me now! lol

@Jilliee: PLEASE JOIN ONE OF MY COMPS SOON!!!! I adore your edits and I miss you!

@Tay: You are always so phenomenal and I love it! I want you in my comps too!

@Cheerio: Love your photo girl! Love it!

@Dana: Thanks dear :) I haven't done photo sin FOREVER so that was a minor one. Just messed with lighting and cleaned up the clothing! Well, I adore that tiger shot...seriously love it!

@Cheerio: Thanks!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited March 2015
    16163682484_63ec17e516_o.jpg
    16784875801_c75464e3c4_o.jpg
    16598624420_8b581a15bc_o.jpg
    16599864579_f251a58593_o.jpg
    16578722727_9e869ae8f2_o.jpg

=

16766731895_bb9b666e1d_o.png

I want to try and learn to make poses to avoid stitching together! (Even though it was just a head on a body, so not too much work - I don't know how you deal with all those limbs, Jill!)
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @ BeechNutBaby - Awwwe!! I will, I promise!!

@JoeJoe11 - 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I don't know! But I love it. And it's great since I have them saved for later, so if a limb isn't working I just kind of go through my folder until I find the right one.

LOL I sound like some freak >_< "Ohhh just gonna take a stroll through my limb collection...."
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    lol Yes, but that's a great idea honestly!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    All I have is one I made like last summer (I always delete befores)...

Before: 14554528850_d8594f1047_o.jpg
    After: 14554526290_d3a334464d_o.jpg

That attempt at footsteps was such a big mistake.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Awwe! @heather1306 that's soo cute! I love the added feet prints!

@BeechNutBaby - If I can remember while doing a photo, I'll try and do a step by step, walk through.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    I love your photos, always have Jilliee!

@Heather: I adore you too!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited March 2015
    I wish I had all the befores for the picture, but what I do have, pretty well led up to the final piccie. This was my very first edit like this:

Before:

This was actually the Bridgeport city and sand I put in a huge room that I merged together and then added the water effect.

Option2a.png

But I wasn't completely happy with it and wanted to add more depth and sea life:

Option4.png

After: Linked as pic has tastefully revealed pixels.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd446/le2010heartagram/PeaceKeepers/PeaceKeepersAssignment1-1-1.png

• SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    All I have is one I made like last summer (I always delete befores)...

Before: 14554528850_d8594f1047_o.jpg
    After: 14554526290_d3a334464d_o.jpg

That attempt at footsteps was such a big mistake.

I love this! <3
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    So before I would take body shot pictures by just zooming out in camera man mode, leading to extremely decreased in quality pictures:
    Screenshot-109_zpse942bf04.jpg
    Then I tried a method that I found online on a blog this site for some reason won't let me link too -_-
    Before:
    Beforebody_zpsdhj2ns0n.jpg
    After:
    Better_zpsfpcodu6m.jpg
    I wanted to make a sim that wasn't a stereotypical albino with red eyes and snow white hair :blush: Also, this was done kind of quick so sorry for some of the bad editing. If I took more time it would've came out cleaner looking :p

edited March 2015
    I usually rotate my camera to get a portrait shot. (CTRL+A or D) and then you can scroll in and do the same thing to make them EVEN MORE MASSIVE muahaha!

EDIT: And ooohhh! Save as .png! jpeg loses quality over time ;)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    I usually rotate my camera to get a portrait shot. (CTRL+A or D) and then you can scroll in and do the same thing to make them EVEN MORE MASSIVE muahaha!

EDIT: And ooohhh! Save as .png! jpeg loses quality over time ;)

I do that too with both head shots and body shots.
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Cudan2Cudan2 Posts: 925 Member
    edited March 2015
    65povq.jpg
    Deer_zpsffgstbtw.png
    ulw12.png
    Jasmine_zps0f0d6e70.png

Lol as you can see, I hate making sets XD

• wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    edited March 2015
    so -clears throat- I found a random Sim on the internet cause' I was to lazy to make a bald Sim and I wanted to try to draw hair on her and yeah.

Before:
    practice_zpsfzlc4te3.jpg

After:
    lawl_zpsnn4qmyxt.png

this poor Sim xD
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    Cudan2 wrote: »
    65povq.jpg
    Deer_zpsffgstbtw.png
    ulw12.png
    Jasmine_zps0f0d6e70.png

Lol as you can see, I hate making sets XD

-gasps- It's so pretty *-*
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!