Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Karise @ illusie Thanks! :)
    Wild & Fern are kids [finally!]
    Wild_Everfang.png
    Fern_Everfang.png

Surprise baby boy is now a toddler. Growl Everfang is independent
    05-08-20_11-47-23_PM.png
    Post edited by Mionax on
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @mionax, all the kids are very cute
    @illusie Thanks! :)
    edited May 2020
    I'm done! This is the house and the heir, Wild Everfang.

drifter1.png
    05-31-20_2-00-16_PM.png
    @mionax, Congrats on completing house 1! Wild Everfang looks pretty.
    @illusie Thanks :)
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Mionax Congrats on completing house. Great looking house and heir. Good luck for house 2.
    @Karise Thanks :smile:
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Trying to find an answer to: To what degree am my Sim allowed to attend the University while doing Drifters Challenge? Could only find that if you are enrolled in uni you do not have to pay 1k to travel to the university. Could not find anything else...
    AMB.jpg
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Bloudwed You have to commute from home, can't live on campus. But other than that, I believe, it's fine to do university. I send my last two drifter houses to uni, and it worked out just fine for me.
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    Trying to find an answer to: To what degree am my Sim allowed to attend the University while doing Drifters Challenge? Could only find that if you are enrolled in uni you do not have to pay 1k to travel to the university. Could not find anything else...

@Bloudwed, your drifter sims can't live on campus. You can study any degree you'd like.
  • Tellie86Tellie86 Posts: 36 Member
    House 001 is officially up on the site. I broke it down into 2 parts. It was quite an interesting little family. Now to prepare House 002 for publishing.
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Tellie86 Great story. Congrats on completing house 001. Good luck for house 002.
  • Tellie86Tellie86 Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you @Karise! :)
  • chillyzgrrlchillyzgrrl Posts: 347 Member
    edited January 2021
    So... I restarted the Drifter Challenge because I basically paused my game to checkout new packs and forgot where I left off in the story line versus how far I had played ahead. I play ahead a lot...

New Drifter is here: simlife.meadow-bee.com/the-phoenix-drifters/

11-20-20_10-08-04-PM-edited.png

Alisa Phoenix

House 1 Index is here: simlife.meadow-bee.com/the-phoenix-drifters/phoenix-house-1/

Chapter 1-1 is already linked. I'm actually working on House 002 now.

Post edited by chillyzgrrl on
  • TinaplayssimsTinaplayssims Posts: 10 New Member
    Started this challenge about a week ago......my drifter is now married and has just given birth to my heir.....the house is currently worth about $20k and my drifter will age up to adult in just over a sim week.......just need to raise the heir up and keep upgrading the house. Loving it so far.....challenging me to explore parts of the game I don’t normally play......looking forward to continuing through the generations
    Finished house 1 tonight....,,uploaded my final house called Agave Adventures, my gallery ID is tlpearce82. House 1 was great fun.......looking forward to the challenge of house 2 as its an aspiration I haven’t played through before.....,see you in house 2 😁
    @Tinaplayssims Congrats on finishing house 1! Have fun with the next house challenge
  • AngelDAngelD Posts: 6 New Member
    Doing house 1 atm. Can you play as your young heir for scouting stuff like viewing badges and collecting badges? Or can you not do scouts at all because you can only play as Drifter?
    edited June 2021
    AngelD wrote: »
    Doing house 1 atm. Can you play as your young heir for scouting stuff like viewing badges and collecting badges? Or can you not do scouts at all because you can only play as Drifter?

@AngelID, In this house you are not allowed to control the drifter, so you cant do the scouts. In some of the other houses you will be allowed to control the heir, so then you could do the scouts. It just depends which house challenge you are doing.
    Restarting house 1 due to some corrupted files……to make it harder for myself I am going to randomise my sim and their traits……..
    Restarting house 1 due to some corrupted files……to make it harder for myself I am going to randomise my sim and their traits……..

@Tinaplayssims good luck!
    [quote="illusie;c-17918988"][quote="Tinaplayssims;c-17918872"]Restarting house 1 due to some corrupted files……to make it harder for myself I am going to randomise my sim and their traits……..[/quote]

@Tinaplayssims good luck![/quote]

I have started house 1 tonight after a sim week I have the shell of a house and a girlfriend……not going too bad…….. I have shared my starting sim on the gallery as Derro my gallery id is tlpearce82 (she us tagged as cc -as I do have some cc clothes/hairs in my game) - cannot posts links or pictures yet but hopefully soon…….will keep you updated……
    @Tinaplayssims sounds like a good start!
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    Restarting the challenge after I was on House 5 but then took a break for about 3 years.
    It's very relaxing compared to my usual overfilled legacy households.

inaragreenweaver_g1.jpg

This is Inara Greenweaver. She's not entirely human, but she's more or less passing... I'm writing a bit of a story but not finished with the first chapter yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top