Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi everyone sorry its been awhile since i been on here but had to start my Driffer Challenge over 3 times cause i lost my saves some how so sad about that but what can you do but start over.I just was wondering if someone could tell me where i can upload my photos to before i post them on her.I know i asked this question before but can not remember where i saw the post.I also noticed that some of you are using the no culling mod if so which ones do you have in your game. I like to give it a try.Hope you all are having a fun time playing this challenge and Happy Holidays everyone :)
    Post edited by lovingbabes on
    I also was wondering did any of you are doing a club in your game.I might give it a try i think it will be lots of fun :)
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @lovingbabes I prefer 2 use imgur 4 photo hosting. I know that photobucket is also popular..but I've had troubles w/it in the past.
    Good 2 c u here again!! :smiley: Sry about losing your previous saves..that's NEVER fun!!
    I haven't had a chance 2 really play much w/the clubs in my games as I have sooo much going on right now.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks Vihisa for letting me know and now i remember i did use that one before and going to upload a few pictures soon.And i understand about being busy and not being able to play with the holidays and everything else.
    edited December 2015
    [img][/img]8gjq8cm.png
    This is my sim for the Driffer Challenge house 1 her name is Meredith Driffer
    edited December 2015
    Here she is eating and finally got a bed [img][/img]BE0T6Dz.png
    Here she is trying to catch some fish for dinner [img][/img]vLQz9If.png
    Here is when she invites Omar Prater to visit i did not make him and i forgot you did but i like to give credit for who did.[img][/img]XCbmZVv.png
    edited December 2015
    This is where she propose to him and he said yes [img][/img]SafDFv2.png
    This is there first daughter Chasity The heir that will go to the next house [img][/img]NBKRTHx.png

Here is the second sister Colette [img][/img]HyKhOYF.png.Will post more when they age up to teen
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @lovingbabes - I know how you feel about losing your saves. It's not fun. But at least you came back and are doing this over again! (I did, too)

By the way.... I love your images!! Cool!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @lovingbabes THX so much 4 sharing the screenshots!! Looks like things r going well 4 your Drifters so far :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks alot Msprissy88 for liking my pictures and sorry to hear you lost your saves but i guess you and me love the challenge so we started over again.Hope you are doing good the second time around.Also thanks Vihisha for telling where to upload my pictures before posting them on here.And yes my Driffer House is doing very good only 5 days until my heir is a young adult.I willl post pictures of them soon as they have age up and also i decided for them to have another baby to keep Colette company when her big sis moves out .I will post a picture of him also later on.Ok of to play again hope you all have a good day :)
    Here is Chasity all grown up[img][/img]pS93a7M.png
    Here is Colette as a teen[img][/img]r9o5UAP.png
    Here is there son Colt [img][/img]6Eu8ywj.png
    WOW Chasity is so pretty!! THX 4 sharing all the pics of the kids...LOVE seeing them!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    New Drifter who's doing a Let's Play on her channel :smile:
    LittleTiger Pizza www.youtube.com/channel/UC6j_GPnfKr3U67m70WLkqDg
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    The Rules have been updated & now properly reflect any/all changes due 2 new content (expansions/patches etc.) B)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • somebodysangelsomebodysangel Posts: 4 New Member
    I've started this challenge over the Christmas break, just posted the first chapter on my blog, <html>sachallenges.wordpress.com</html>
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Awesome! Welcome @somebodysangel. Always nice to see new drifters.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Will im on the second house now will post some pictures soon.Glad you like the pictures
    @somebodysangel So glad 2 have u here!! I added your blog 2 the list here on this thread..when u advance houses (assuming u continue) let me know so that I can add your channel 2 those other houses as u go! Thank-u so much 4 sharing your blog w/all of us!!
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    Always nice to see new drifters.
    ALWAYS nice!! :smiley:

@lovingbabes GRATZ on completion of The Drifter Challenge House 001...I hope u enjoyed it!

rXyqmuX.jpg
    New Blogger has been added @ the beginning of this thread
    -http://simmerptstories.blogspot.com/2016/01/first-story-coming-soon.html?spref=tw
    B sure & check them out :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top