Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club

13...Next

Comments

• tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    oo hes cute @Enchantedprey :)

college life :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

the celebration after earning her Business degree :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

her first day back in MH, and what did she want to do? spend time with her hunny! ... guess what was in the box ....
    screenshot_original.jpg
    ...matching 'him and her's cars! :blush:
    screenshot_original.jpg

funny pics :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

rocking out in their band (Sakura Moon) :
    screenshot_original.jpg

the lovebirds :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    <3
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    edited March 2015
    Sakura ate Ceviche , LMAO! :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

and this is what im currently working on, i made a 30x30 lot, to sell all my creations BUT i wanted each place to have its own store (on the left is my alchemy/potion shop, in the middle is my art/sculpting gallery/ and on the right is my winery) :smile: :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    Finished my 112 day challenge :D
    aerithfinish_by_enchantedprey5280-d8lmdm1.png

Aerith getting a celebration for reaching level 10 in the Private Eye profession
    screenshot_29_by_enchantedprey5280-d8lo8c6.jpg

Martin Proposing to Aerith
    screenshot_40_by_enchantedprey5280-d8lo7nc.jpg

Bought the library and added a bakery in the main room and one of the smaller rooms created her Private eye office
    screenshot_27_by_enchantedprey5280-d8lo8do.jpg
    screenshot_28_by_enchantedprey5280-d8lo8d0.jpg
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

@tombwriter loved your post

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Just got the Stäncke set for free! Still have Lunar Lakes, Transport to the future and Show stopping styles collection to complete... Waiting for Fanciful Fashions to be on sale, I'll get that one for free too when it does!
    @Enchantedprey Congrats! :) I hope Aerith won't be too bored now the 112 days have passed...
    @tombwriter I like the lot with all your créations on it! :D Good idea!

NymlADp.jpg
  • LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited March 2015
    I own the store....except for one thing....I bought the Midnight Hollow standard instead of gold edition so that toy shop will never be mine! LOL

I'm not willing to spend $40 to repurchase the world just to get one item.
    @jillbg ya if it would stop misbehaving I somehow have a roommate I cannot get rid of

• PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    I own the store....except for one thing....I bought the Midnight Hollow standard instead of gold edition so that toy shop will never be mine! LOL

I'm not willing to spend $40 to repurchase the world just to get one item.

keep checking the MMAO and sending messages to CS to enable CYS on everything and make the add-ons purchasable. I know I'm going to be doing that to get a few things off the MMAO that I have all the parts of. And I need to check into if I have the full version of a couple of things or else obtain the missing pieces. All these little things to get settled at the end... And I'm still hunting for a source for all the mystery bag items... found some, but not the samurai statue yet
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    edited March 2015
    @LokiSimsies - a few people recently reported that they were able to get CS to agree to let them buy MH gold and then have EA refund them the simpoints for the original MH. You do have to have enough simpoints to buy MH gold though, so maybe if the ads are good to you, you might want to look into that.

and "hi" everyone!!!! I've been gone for a while. I am currently downloading 13 pages worth of purchases into my game :hushed: crazy!! So I think it's safe to say I'm making quite a dent into my eventual goal to own the store :blush:
    edited April 2015
    Just letting on store completion completed and I plan to hold a give a way later this month

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hooray @Enchantedprey! Congratulations on Owning the Store!!!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited April 2015
    I thought I'd try adding a new lot to my list of lots. I did a nice post and click post comment and it told me my comment would be posted after approval. So I'll do an abridged version and hope you enjoy.

Now I'll edit my post so it will actually keep the links and pictures.

Indoor Outdoor Wedding Center
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8030346

It has an indoor chapel and an outdoor gazebo as well as a hall for feasting and dancing plus a kitchen and other facilities. It is on a 40x40 lot. I based the chapel design on a cathedral I know.

I am currently playing a game in Dragon Valley. I used NRAAS Porter mod to pack an old family I played with a couple of years ago in Sunset Valley and place them in Dragon Valley.

The story can be found in my post in the Australia and New Zealand forum.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_AU/discussion/767645/my-ported-family-in-dragon-valley#latest

I wanted to hold a fancy wedding and post pictures as part of my story. I also wanted to see how many Sims I could stuff into my chapel.

I am using NRAAS mods and I moved all of the family members plus a few family friends and their various dogs and cats into a single house. It was a big simple house with lots of beds that were never used. Plus eating and washing facilities that were also never used.

The reason these facilities were not used was that I made their needs static and made them all happy.

I also bulldozed all of their homes and had them all quit their jobs as it was a long and tedious task to dress them all in their finery. I couldn't do much about the children rushing off to school though. But I did manage to get them all together for long enough to have a few nice pictures.

I managed to fit 49 or 50 Sims into the chapel. Mostly they behaved themselves - although a couple of paparazzi were there too and they caused mayhem.

Here are a few pics. Firstly of the venue, then of the wedding and after party.

WV012.jpg

WV013.jpg

W002.jpg

Ted_And_Helena_W002.jpg

Ted_And_Helena_W004.jpg

Ted_And_Helena_W001.jpg

Ted_And_Helena_W009.jpg

Ted_And_Helena_W023.jpg

Ted_And_Helena_W027.jpg

Needless to say - this particular save is not going to be useful as part of the actual game. But I might use it again later to stage a less formal wedding in the gazebo.

I loved dressing them all in their formal dresses and am amazed at how many of these I have and how beautiful they are. I was spoilt for choice and couldn't use all I have.
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Wow! Very lovely @Karritz :smile: Thanks for sharing!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    beautiful build @Karritz & congrats @Enchantedprey !!! I hope you are doing well!