Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited March 2015
    tombwriter wrote: »
    i picked up the Last Venue of Amore and Homecoming on the DD (even though i almost forgot to set my alarm) ... so guess what?! ...

*hint : look at my signature* ;)

Congrats on owning the store!
    picgifs-congratulations-0880690.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    tombwriter wrote: »
    i picked up the Last Venue of Amore and Homecoming on the DD (even though i almost forgot to set my alarm) ... so guess what?! ...

*hint : look at my signature* ;)

Congratulations.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Hi guys! What a wonderful idea @Enchantedprey! I would like to be a Future Completionist member, as I still don't have Lunar Lakes... I bought Roaring Heights today, couldn't wait any longer! And I have three more sets to go before owning it all... Guess I'll always stay completionist as I don't want the ugly transport set... So if there's any popcorns left @simgeek79 , I'll just barge in with my pillow, trying not spill everything on the floor, and I'll be happy to let @charlotteprice have my peanut buttercups! :D
    @Karritz Your Magic Gnome's Magic Treasure Park is just that - Magic! You're very talented!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    That's so awesome @tombwriter imagine if you had slept thru those deals?! LoL! You're signature would then have to say something like "Oops! I'll own the store in 970+ deals"

Welcome to the party @jillbg ...there's always lots of room and food to share here :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @simgeek79 I am feeling bit better this morning still sad, but that will take time. one of the twins keep wanting to go outside to stare at the grave we dug, but they are handling it pretty well. I raised gamer kids and they watch me play sims so they get death somewhat. we told them that Hasmer would respawn in heaven (best explanation for them to get). still cant believe they will be 6 next month though

@tombwriter CONGRATS!!!!

@jillbg welcome! glad you came over. have a good time enjoy the food that everyone brings and yes definitely give offerings of peanut butter cups to @charlotteprice
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    edited March 2015
    LOL @simgeek79, i wouldve been miffed if i missed it!

:blush: thank you @charlotteprice

@Enchantedprey that is an awesome idea! ... (i believe in reincarnation) ... yes, im a hippie ... but im very sorry for your loss <3
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    Congrats @tombwriter ! :D The deals I'm waiting for aren't on the list, so I just have to check the sales every week... *sigh*
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    So sorry @Enchantedprey do u have the Pets EP? Maybe you could buy a little furry pet for Fawn and name him Hasmer Jr...create a legacy in his honour. :disappointed:

@tombwriter somehow I can't picture Rizzo being a hippie!! :tongue:

• Options
    @tombwriter I do as well but they get heaven because their grandmother takes them to her church sometimes

• Options
    @simgeek79 I have heard its the most in depth ep so it was last on my list as i am not sure my pc can handle it so i havnt gotten it yet

• Options
    Oh okay...I'm sure that magical laptop of your can handle it :wink: I can totally picture Fawn with her very own unicorn one day in addition to her other little pets... :blush:

• Options
    ive been in my game nonstop since yesterday, but i just wanted to stop in real quick to show you that Sakura Fawn got a makeover to start her new life in Midnight Hollow ... she let her hair grow out, and her boyfriend is drool-worthy (im ready to morph into the game and give him babies, LMAO!) .. i'll post more pics soon! @Enchantedprey <3

2wgglev.png

i seriously LOVE this world!! its gothic and steampunk fused with japanese fashion and culture! <3
  • Options
    this is her boyfriend Hyun-Moon Jun *faints*
    screenshot_original.jpg

and this is a random pic of Sakura doing yoga
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

as soon as enough time has passed and she asks to marry him (hopefully), im gonna make sure that she pops out a billion of his babies, LOL!
    their children are going to be beautiful!! <3
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @tombwriter I love that world too and am eager to get back there am doing a challenge in Lunar Lakes and my game all freaked out :c was having fun with the ghost hunter but it keeps making my sim "unrouteable" and resets her grrr but I am finishing the challenge if it kills me (almost half way done)

Love her new hair its more grown up IMO and ya her hubs is one of the lovely sims there :blush: and yay for yoga mats :D

• Options
    i cant believe how infatuated i am with him ... it must be the guy-liner (eyeliner) *wipes drool from mouth* :trollface:
  • Options
    @tomb its the hair for me and the face :relaxed: now I know how to push at you in my game :D

• Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    Welcome @jillbg !! And CONGRATULATIONS @tombwriter !!!!! Hooray! I missed Grim's Manor last week, so I definitely will be crossing my fingers for another rotation of the list.

@Enchantedprey :disappointed: so sad for you :disappointed: Losing a family pet always leaves a hole.
  • Options
    @tombwriter My sim gets in the music career right away and of course, hooks up with him (Hyun-Moon) He is a good man ;)

I probably should go back and play in MH again. It is so dark though, I never know if its day or night, I am constantly watching the clock, LOL

I am the "World Hopper" so I am sure I will end up there soon :D

*hugs*
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    Hi guys! What a wonderful idea @Enchantedprey! I would like to be a Future Completionist member, as I still don't have Lunar Lakes... I bought Roaring Heights today, couldn't wait any longer! And I have three more sets to go before owning it all... Guess I'll always stay completionist as I don't want the ugly transport set... So if there's any popcorns left @simgeek79 , I'll just barge in with my pillow, trying not spill everything on the floor, and I'll be happy to let @charlotteprice have my peanut buttercups! :D
    @Karritz Your Magic Gnome's Magic Treasure Park is just that - Magic! You're very talented!

I love Roaring Heights! So many celebs and I love playing a Celeb! The world is just beautiful!

I love the fact that you said you would "be happy to let me have your peanut butter cups" :p Enchantedprey gives good advice! There are some people (not naming names) who would not share them and would actually fight for them PB Cups :o Amazing what some people are hooked on *smh*

Happy Simming B)

• Options
    edited March 2015
    lol @charlotteprice :D
    Thanks for your welcome @LadybugLeslie I think the last list was too long! Waiting around for more than a month for certain items to come up again is kind of frustrating! :/ They should have made it shorter, and changed... But I hope you'll get Grim's manor next time. :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Enchantedprey his face is a work of art, I couldn't even pick my favorite feature on him!

thank you @LadybugLeslie :blush:

LMAO, I thought it was just me @charlotteprice, but it is super dark there, but I love it!! And even with all the store content that I put in, this world is definitely the fastest (no lagging at all). The ghost make me laugh, though. One second they're in love and having a ghost baby, and then the next, they're arguing and scaring each other. And the elderly women that are clinging to their youth by wearing skimpy outfits totally has me vomiting in my mouth LMAO!
  • Options
    @tombwriter my sim in Lunar Lakes picked Martin
    original.jpg
    original.jpg

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Just imagine having a ghost with the coward trait. >:)
  • Options
    @Enchantedprey i cant see his face :disappointed:

these are random pics from my game yesterday :smile: :

grabbing a bite to eat at the cafe in town (i added the bistro oven to the cafe in Midnight Hollow) :
    screenshot_original.jpg

creating her first plumbot (Xenoblade) [this is right before she moved to MH] :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

fixing up the classically cool fixer-upper car :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    end result (driving her hunny around town) :
    screenshot_original.jpg

first date (le cinema plumbob) :
    screenshot_original.jpg

taking a relaxing steam bath in the sauna after her workout at the gym :
    screenshot_original.jpg

playing with her future brother-in-law (this was too cute!! .. shes gonna love being a mom!) :
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

<3
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @tombwriter ya sorry didnt have any with him facing the camera he is always looking at Aerith
    original.jpg
    original.jpg