Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it still possible to populate a world?

So I have read the information about how to populate a CAW world but it seems outdated, as if there was once a version of CAW that could add sims, but now there is not. So I am just asking, is it still possible? If not then can someone please instruct me how to share a save game once I successfully populate my world? Thanks!

Comments

• CorininiCorinini Posts: 134 Member
    I don't think anything has changed regarding pre-population. It requires a number of mods to do so, but those mods still exist. Everything has been updated for the current version of CAW.

Here is a link to the tutorial.
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Thank you Corinini, this "CTRL/Shift/C Type "makesim" into cheat panel." does not work. Do you know if one of the mods enables this cheat to work?
    Hey, I think that the nraas cheats do that. I will try it out! Yay!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :)

Yes, you have to have the right mods to work the makesim.... did you get it working? :)
    Hello Rfllong7 :D I have not gone into EIG yet. I am following the steps and gathering together my families and making a few more....then I realized a need a few more houses...you know how it goes....
  • citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    edited March 2015
    <3 What a lovely idea for a world. I had that train some time ago, and loved it. I put it in Rflong's mayfair world. I am going to bookmark this world, and keep an eye on it. Just love the entire idea.
    Edit: Okay wrong forum....I need some tea.