Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the builder Sims in River view Needs ? (The winners are)

Comments

• SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Sorry to hear calmorezoo :(

Nice that you extented the contest. I have my huge projects still running.

• oiswiseoiswise Posts: 482 Member
    How many interesting entries! :) Good work everyone ^^ And thank you guys again for all the compliments you have given me.

Maybe I should have checked when the day turns around the world, it was eight in the morning here when it was midnight at @ciane's. I could have made one entry in the last minutes ;) It's now 12 o'clock in Finland. Maybe exact hour would be handy in the next contest so we wouldn't have to guess. I have so much lots in my head just waiting to be build that I promise you plenty off stuff to pop up in my Studio.

Happy first of May! :)

Hauskaa vappua! :p

Glada vappen! Bara vatten hela natten! ;)

I'm of to the city to celebrate, although I forgot my student cap home, it's a vital accessorie :D

I hope you had a happy first of May!!

What is the holiday, how do you celebrate it, and what is a student cap?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Surf, Fish and more is a very nice park! @oiswise. :) There are many things for sims to enjoy doing there when visiting the park. Very nice layout of the park. It is great that the sims can enjoy doing surfing there as well as have fun rock wall climbing. It is nice that you have included treasure chests in the build that contain perfect quality fruit and vegetables. Sims will have fun playing chess in the outdoors air, while sitting on the tree stump seats. Very nice cooking and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill or the woodstove oven and eating the food in the sunshine at the picnic table. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, rocks and trees through the park areas. They will enjoy catching fish at the park. Nice seat bench sitting area for sims to enjoy having a read of a book, under the shade of the tree. It is nice that you have easels at the park, for sims to enjoy painting in the nice outdoors setting.
    It is a very nice park for sims to enjoy visiting :)
    edited May 2015
    SandraKB wrote: »
    @oiswise, Thank you for the beautiful paintings and gallery! <3 I will use your lot in my future caw worlds if I may? :) The paintings complement the Art Gallery very nicely. My sims and I will enjoy our visit! Rec'd, Fav and downloaded . Big Hugs

((Grin)) would be THRILLED to have you use the Gallery as a build as well as ANY of the art there. Be sure to check the chest for additional art. There are a few of or by your sims in there. Thanks for saying they could be helpers to. LOL just try to keep that family from painting :) I hope you liked what I dressed you lovely pink haired fairy in (since I didn't have ED or Formal for her)

Big hugs right back at ya ;)
    Post edited by oiswise on
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    oiswise
    lovely make over, my sims will have loads of fun there.
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you all
    for the kind reguards for my father he got taken back to hospital due an infection and the leukaemia.
    h2xmsbl]

So sorry to hear about ur Dad @calmorezoo :(
    Hope he will get well soon!!! My thoughts & prayers are with u!!

Waow sooo many entries!! O.o awesome! Lol I am sooo lucky tt I am not judge! :D

@Ciane waow u sure are busy bee.. I love ur entries!!!

@oiswise love ur fae/fairy related park & gallery!! Waow awesome pics of fairies!!

Wish u all amazing weekend! By the way i had just started to create a shopping mall but as usual it is really large projects.. :/ donot know why I cannot build small much? *sighs*

Thank you!!! IKR about Ciane, she's one of my friends and soooo prolific! Love your avi BTW.

@Ciane you constantly blow my my with not only how FAST you can do a build but how creative and fun.

@calmorezoo I was glad for the extended deadline but so sorry for the reason and all you are having to deal with!!

I need a sim break lol two builds in two days is most def NOT my usual MO. I have NEVER finished UIC for a build as I did for the gallery under 2 hours and over 100 pics to go through figure out which ones were no longer current (I moved so many paintings around on the wall, no move it to a different room, into the chest out of the chest yada yada)

When I am in a contest, I try to not look carefully at anyone's pics until I am done my own creation. I'm going to try to stay off my computer for the rest of the day but am VERY much looking forward to pouring over pics and recing everyone's entries.

Is Sim OD a real medical condition? If so I am currently suffering from it. So hugs to everyone for now... but (atthmmm putting on my best impersonation voice), "I'll be back!"
    edited May 2015
    Oh a new memeber to SA
    we understand and will avidly encourge it :D
    h2xmsbl]

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    You might make me blush! Thank you. Usually I am very, very slow, esp. CASting big builds. But make-overs I love to do! And I actually play Riverview and love the idea of finally changing up some things I should have changed long ago.

Good luck to you all!
    edited May 2015
    oiswise wrote: »

I hope you had a happy first of May!!

What is the holiday, how do you celebrate it, and what is a student cap?

@oiswise, thank you and nice to see your interested :) I needed to check upon it in English from Wikipedia here and here, they give a good answer to your question :D

But shortly, it's a very old Spring fest in pagan cultures atleast around Europe and nowadays workes day that originated from America and students fest. Everyone is outside in the parks having a pique-nique, most with sparkling wine, strawberries, wieners, doughnouts, sima and tippaleipä and every where you look you see helium balloons, tickertape, people wearing student caps or funny clothes and students wear their boilersuits. I celebrated it this time in our capital Helsinki, where there were thousands of people in a few parks in the center with no room to move, and that happens only once in a year in Finland ;D I couldn't stand it for long, I'm a small town girl :)

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I think we'd say beer for sima and funnel cakes for tippaleipa. It sounds awesome!
    edited May 2015
    Username: Silvakristiina
    Hogan's Deep-fried Diner and Service Station
    Entry Type Number: 2
    Lot type: Visitors allowed
    Size of the lot: 40x24 (Fits 47 Industrial Drive if you replace the Festival Grounds)
    Lot value: 21 963
    Spawners: No
    Download

Do you love the the smell of gasoline too? Car broken or the tank is empty? Here's you new favourite place! Hogan offers you his best in both food and car services. There's plenty of room to park, good food and desserts and nice and knowing customer servicers.

Screenshot-54_zpsivapacb5.jpg
    Screenshot-55_zpsmw8oedxx.jpg
    Screenshot-56_zps7ihwyder.jpg
    Screenshot-57_zps0fhsq7ee.jpg
    Screenshot-59_zpsep5vu7w7.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hogan's Deep fried diner and Service Station is very nice! @Silvakristiina :) It looks great how you have used the diner rabbithole in the build and built the lot around. The roof covered petrol filling up area is great! The outdoors dining in the front area of the diner looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have the black and white chequered flooring. It looks nice how you have set up the green chairs and glass tables for sims to enjoy sitting at and dining. The pots of plants along the fence there look nice. Sims will enjoy having a snowcone from the stand. The car parking area looks great. The garage is very nice! The tyres and witches hats are nice touches outside the front of the garage. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the garage! It looks great that you have a car that is being fixed up there! The tools on the wall and bench, the car picture on the wall, the buckets and the cabinet in the corner look great and suit well the theme. The office area is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and reading a book from the bookcase. The record floor rug looks great on the floor there, and it looks nice how you have placed the bookcases.
    It is a very nice build :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Silvakristiina
    Hogan's Deep-fried Diner and Service Station
    is simply amasing, I really liked that you added the old car, that and the Cafe + the petroleum stands .. well it just fits well as a whole
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Silvakristiina
    Wow great minds think alike id planned to create a car workshop my self . now i wont have too :)
    h2xmsbl]

Thank you @rosemow and @anettesb :blush:

@calmorezoo, good that it comes to a need :D I think that was the reason for all this :)

I still have a few lots to choose one from to finish, if I even have time for one :D My two greatest ideas are still in my head and they take a while to create, but I'm exited :)
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    oiswise wrote: »
    SandraKB wrote: »
    @oiswise, Thank you for the beautiful paintings and gallery! <3 I will use your lot in my future caw worlds if I may? :) The paintings complement the Art Gallery very nicely. My sims and I will enjoy our visit! Rec'd, Fav and downloaded . Big Hugs

((Grin)) would be THRILLED to have you use the Gallery as a build as well as ANY of the art there. Be sure to check the chest for additional art. There are a few of or by your sims in there. Thanks for saying they could be helpers to. LOL just try to keep that family from painting :) I hope you liked what I dressed you lovely pink haired fairy in (since I didn't have ED or Formal for her)

Big hugs right back at ya ;)

You are welcome and the dress is lovely and I will be sure to check the chest out, thank you. :-)

@Silvakristiina
    great job on the Hogan's Deep-fried Diner and Service Station! rec'd :-)
    @calmorezoo , So sorry to hear about your Dad. My thoughts and blessing are with you. (((Hugs))) :(
    @oiswise, Pretty cool idea on the park! rec'd & dowloaded :-)
    Sandra
    thank you for the kind reguards
    h2xmsbl]

edited May 2015
    well all only 4hours till judging begins
    h2xmsbl]

Couldn't make it. I'm already too tired of playing and tired due to the lack of sleep because of this contest ;) I'll show them later. Good luck everybody! I'm off to bed, it's midnight here already :) You have a lot of lots to judge calmorezoo :D