Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the builder Sims in River view Needs ? (The winners are)

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    hope youve got your green beards on my little leprechauns
    h2xmsbl]

• oiswiseoiswise Posts: 482 Member
    Maybe I should have been more clear. I was saying 2 different things

1) I had a question about THIS contest....
    this building contest is for the same town that that the fairy contest was for.
    I am assuming that the builds for this contest should be either for fairies or at least fairy friendly?
    or am I misunderstanding?

2) I don't have sims4 so unable to judge interest in a contest by those who do have it.
    Obviously if there is interest I hope everyone has a blast.
    My not taking part in it if it happens is merely because I don't have the game.

edited March 2015
    oiswise wrote: »
    Maybe I should have been more clear. I was saying 2 different things

1) I had a question about THIS contest....
    this building contest is for the same town that that the fairy contest was for.
    I am assuming that the builds for this contest should be either for fairies or at least fairy friendly?
    or am I misunderstanding?

2) I don't have sims4 so unable to judge interest in a contest by those who do have it.
    Obviously if there is interest I hope everyone has a blast.
    My not taking part in it if it happens is merely because I don't have the game.
    ================================

Q1. yes it is the same world, but its upto you whether the community lots are fairy based or not.
    Theres still some lots on the island if you wish to do fairy community lots. Other wise the lots will be on the main land of River view.

Q2. thats perfectly fine, Im just testing the water.
    I will still be running sim3 comps as that the moment sims4 is very limited.

Hope Ive helped you.

All have been added to the Q&A post
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello @calmorezoo and thank you for hosting! I would enjoy entering your contest! I am going to roll up my sleeves and get started on my build today, hopefully. ;)

I was also wondering what the prize amounts for each level currently are? I see there have been two donations of 3,000 SP each for a total of 6,000 SP. But the prize amounts are listed as 1st place-1,000, 2nd place-500, and 3rd place-300, which altogether is 1,800 SP. Just wondering when you have a moment! Thanks and thank you for the opportunity to enter! I am excited! :)
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
    edited March 2015
    brandi22 wrote: »
    Hello @calmorezoo and thank you for hosting! I would enjoy entering your contest! I am going to roll up my sleeves and get started on my build today, hopefully. ;)

I was also wondering what the prize amounts for each level currently are? I see there have been two donations of 3,000 SP each for a total of 6,000 SP. But the prize amounts are listed as 1st place-1,000, 2nd place-500, and 3rd place-300, which altogether is 1,800 SP. Just wondering when you have a moment! Thanks and thank you for the opportunity to enter! I am excited! :)

That was how I had set it up before anyone had offered to donate sponsor money.

Well the winners each entry type gets 200 (Entry types 1-13)
    and theres a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each and the1st place gets an extra 100.
    I supose I could add 50 to each 2nd place and boost the overall comp 1st 2nd and 3rd winners as there more sponsor points now.

I will do some amening to clarified things for you and all
    thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

h2xmsbl]

edited March 2015
    Attention

Please can All pop by and View the entry info post on page1, post2
    as ive made amendments to the winners awards of sim store points.
    thank you and happy creating everyone.
    h2xmsbl]

the competition is still in need of both Custard checker and Judges .
    so if you think you have the time to help or know of anyone that would be happy too.
    Please let me know.

Thank you
    h2xmsbl]

Hope your all having a wonderful simming weekend
    h2xmsbl]

h2xmsbl]

• okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited March 2015
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but a business with attached residence is just a residential lot with business items on it, right? o.o
    And do plants from buydebug count as spawners?
    Post edited by okester on
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    edited March 2015
    okester wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but a business with attached residence is just a residential lot with business items on it, right? o.o
    And do plants from buydebug count as spawners?
    well yes, but in order for it to work as bussiness it will need the public room marker which is in buydebug.

and may be even the savysellers mats and till or other tills

Also added to the Q&A post
    h2xmsbl]

just doing my daily checks :)
    h2xmsbl]

• duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited March 2015
    hello Calmorezoo sounds like an amazing contest!! :) afer such a long time i eally want to join a contest! >.<

Umm i ws planning to build a mall (has many shops like bookstore to bakery..) if i want to enter with this concept, is it acceptable? what would be the category?

the shops i am thinking to include; Bookstore, clothing store, flower store, internet cafe with some archade games, sushi restorant,bakery and coffee shop...and also might or not combine jewelary/tattoo shop?

what you say, can i join? wish you all great day! *big hugs*

EDIT: We are gonna choose a lot/space from normal Riverview right? or should i hunt ur previous contest and found the reiverview/world you used there? *a bit confused* sorry
    edited April 2015
    hello Calmorezoo sounds like an amazing contest!! :) afer such a long time i eally want to join a contest! >.<

Umm i ws planning to build a mall (has many shops like bookstore to bakery..) if i want to enter with this concept, is it acceptable? what would be the category?

the shops i am thinking to include; Bookstore, clothing store, flower store, internet cafe with some archade games, sushi restorant,bakery and coffee shop...and also might or not combine jewelary/tattoo shop?

what you say, can i join? wish you all great day! *big hugs*

EDIT: We are gonna choose a lot/space from normal Riverview right? or should i hunt ur previous contest and found the reiverview/world you used there? *a bit confused* sorry

I think it will fit best into entry type 4 shops of any discription
    yes you can use any of the lots from the town plus ive added a few of the larger lots
    h2xmsbl]

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2015
    Afternoon all hope you day has been fun and for filling?
    Ive had to work from home today as my power chair is at the workshop having its m o t.
    h2xmsbl]

come simmers please give it a go theres something for all to create
    h2xmsbl]

• ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    I've got a couple of community lots in Riverview that I could enter. Too bad you can't use custom content, or I would enter the Irish pub, but two of the clubs would do. Jimi's (named for one of my sims, a famous rocker) is a 50's style diner up top with an arcade room, and a music club downstairs. The Red Room is bar with red walls (hence the name) and a stage for bands to play.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
    edited March 2015
    ragan651 wrote: »
    I've got a couple of community lots in Riverview that I could enter. Too bad you can't use custom content, or I would enter the Irish pub, but two of the clubs would do. Jimi's (named for one of my sims, a famous rocker) is a 50's style diner up top with an arcade room, and a music club downstairs. The Red Room is bar with red walls (hence the name) and a stage for bands to play.

those sound great so please enter.

Re;its no cc because i kept the game free from cc to keep my game free from lag .
    Plus saved me from the relentless removing and updating with every ep sp and all of ea updates/patches.

Your not limited with EPs SPs as i have them all.
    plus I have 98 pessent if not more of the sims3 store items and sets.

So i look forward to see your entres :)

(ive also posted your question in the QA post on page 1 )

h2xmsbl]

• ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    The only cc I have installed is the stuff for the Irish pub, otherwise that's not an issue. Everything is either from the store, Town Life stuff or Pets.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
    edited March 2015
    ragan651 wrote: »
    The only cc I have installed is the stuff for the Irish pub, otherwise that's not an issue. Everything is either from the store, Town Life stuff or Pets.

ok i understand & yes enter

h2xmsbl]

• AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    I have question. Could I build a small town like shopping center, and if so what category would that be under? Thanks :smile:
    edited March 2015
    AriyAriy wrote: »
    I have question. Could I build a small town like shopping center, and if so what category would that be under? Thanks :smile:

yes that sounds Fab
    i think it would best fit entry type 4

(ive post your question the Q&A post on page one as it may help others to see it)

h2xmsbl]

its a bit quiet around here specially as its the weekend and easter break starting
    h2xmsbl]